CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hippopotamus for a pet

entitled little cunt

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm going to get  leopard and walk it in the park .

Should it rip  passers-by  throats out so be it . It's not my fault .I should have the right to own and exercise my cuddly pet. I will protest .Hands-off , don't bully a big pussy .

Who’s got pet hippos? It used to be Pablo Escobar but he’s dead.

31 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I thought this was going to be about hippopotamusses not fucking leopards. This could be the first time that a thread has been derailed before it starts

The hippo is one of the most dangerous animals in the world per death by wild animal .I concluded walking a hippo around the park would sound beyond the  realms of reality  so  it Metamorphised into a leopard .

13 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Should it rip  passers-by  throats out so be it . It's not my fault .I should have the right to own and exercise my cuddly pet. I will protest .Hands-off , don't bully a big pussy .

Difficult .. have you talked to a shrink about this?

25 minutes ago, Zev said:

It is possible to make a pussy smaller, there are operations to tighten them, for blokes who aren't that well-hung or only shag virgins. 🙀

Hypothetically speaking, would the simple act of mentioning Rule 13 here constitute an actual breach of said rule ?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hypothetically speaking, would the simple act of mentioning Rule 13 here constitute an actual breach of said rule ?

Yes it would, especially when you're trying to infer that all virgins are under the age of consent and, it is a fact, women who have had several children sometimes have a medical procedure to 'tighten' the muscles around the vagina.

Stop trying to stir the pot, it just makes you look desperate.

8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Completely irrelevant to you, since the nearest you’ll ever get to a tight pussy is fucking your neighbours cat. 

Speaking of virginity, when are you going to lose yours?

Having @Wolfie kissing your fat, sweaty arse, doesn't count (although, to give him his due, he is trying his best to ingratiate himself) maybe one day, you'll be a notch on his bedpost.

LOL

• Like 1

22 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

9 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The hippo is one of the most dangerous animals in the world per death by wild animal .I concluded walking a hippo around the park would sound beyond the  realms of reality  so  it Metamorphised into a leopard .

I've not been sleeping well lately, and I honestly skim-read the title as 'Diane Abbottamus for a pet' (such is the general loathing of her), before seeing leopard in your intro and mystifyingly backpedalling to the headline, to then see you had written 'Hippopotamus'.

Clearly, I am in the presence of yet another idiot newbie. Honestly, if Pen & Zev fucked off for a month, a higher standard of onlookers might like what they see, breathing some much-needed freshness into this stale shithole, full to the brim with pointless, dickhead comments like the ones above, which look as though they've been written by a 12-yo with a severe brain injury. Jesus Christ.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Zev said:

Speaking of virginity, when are you going to lose yours?

Having @Wolfie kissing your fat, sweaty arse, doesn't count (although, to give him his due, he is trying his best to ingratiate himself) maybe one day, you'll be a notch on his bedpost.

LOL

It seems I'm taking the metaphoric role of his favourite pavement this week, @Decimus – the centre of his attention. I've just typed in 'wolfie' and... well, I hope you're not jealous. Can't you take the neurotic little cunt off my hands for a while?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It seems I'm taking the metaphoric role of his favourite pavement this week, @Decimus – the centre of his attention. I've just typed in 'wolfie' and... well, I hope you're not jealous. Can't you take the neurotic little cunt off my hands for a while?

Just type @ bring up the list from a to z, tag them all in and confuse his tiny dog fucking mind.

Edited by Snowy
@zev

On 24/09/2023 at 20:03, entitled little cunt said:

What is this bollocks?

Edited by Snowy
@zev