CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Asda

entitled little cunt

Anything I have tasted sold by Asda was so contaminated  by  copious amounts of sugar  it was utterly disgusting and  inedible .Apparently, according to the current  Asda advertising campaign  their offerings are better tasting than those of M&S.Really ?.Depends who you're asking .

There are those I wouldn't buy a second hand car from and those I wouldn't buy my groceries from. 

46 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Anything I have tasted sold by Asda was so contaminated  by  copious amounts of sugar  it was utterly disgusting and  inedible .Apparently, according to the current  Asda advertising campaign  their offerings are better tasting than those of M&S.Really ?.Depends who you're asking .

There are those I wouldn't buy a second hand car from and those I wouldn't buy my groceries from. 

It's a strange AD anyway considering the market they cater for. You can judge by the size of the fresh greens etc and fruit section compared to the biscuit and cake (fat and sugar) section. A sad fact is that it seems since Covid a "You Only Live Once" "Who cares" seems to have gripped the entire population with only the very aged dressing, behaving as they did pre-covid. Apart from food, take clothing. The only colour every cunts seems to know is black from head to toe or shades of grey or perhaps white. Where's the fucking joi d'vivre in Britain today? 

On 30/09/2023 at 20:00, entitled little cunt said:

This might be true of of some (or indeed all) of the own brand  food, drink and confectionery products but other branded product should taste the same regardless of whether they have been bought from ASDA, Sainsburys, Tesco ect .. the (tesco own brand baked beans are rather good). As to Betamax have you tried a full sized Sony Video 8 deck .. they do also record PCM audio and are quite good.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

This might be true of of some (or indeed all) of the own brand  food, drink and confectionery products but other branded product should taste the same regardless of whether they have been bought from ASDA, Sainsburys, Tesco ect .. the (tesco own brand baked beans are rather good). As to Betamax have you tried a full sized Sony Video 8 deck .. they do also record PCM audio and are quite good.

Congratulations. You’ve reduced the Corner to a consumer advice forum for the dull and mundane. You tedious, dreadful geriatric twat. Fuck off and die. Then fuck off again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

As to Betamax have you tried a full sized Sony Video 8 deck .. they do also record PCM audio and are quite good.

Excellent advice, as usual.

I had a Betamax video recorder, unfortunately all my wank videos got worn out, now you can't get the tapes anywhere, not even on eBay, what a cunt!

Mind you, my eyesight has improved 🤓

Swings and fuckin' roundabouts.

On 30/09/2023 at 20:00, entitled little cunt said:

Anything I have tasted sold by Asda was so contaminated  by  copious amounts of sugar  it was utterly disgusting

Try ALDI. Their own brand fake Red Bull is not only cheaper and less nasty than ASDA’s, but comes in an almost identical can, which your retarded  and totally illiterate friends might not notice while you’re out in the park on your BMX’s.

5 hours ago, and said:

I had a Betamax video recorder, unfortunately all my wank videos got worn out, now you can't get the tapes anywhere, not even on eBay, what a cunt!

I bet the biceps on your right arm are huge. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/10/2023 at 15:05, and said:

Doubtless because the kind of material a weird little deviant like you would wank over wasn’t available on mainstream VHS.

23 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Doubtless because the kind of material a weird little deviant like you would wank over wasn’t available on mainstream VHS.

Of course not.

Before the advent of the Chunnel and the internet, and as Britain was never a sexually enlightened nation, the only way to get quality 'entertainment' was by being friends with HGV drivers who regularly passed through Amsterdam on their way into Europe.

How did you get yours?

5 minutes ago, and said:

Of course not.

Before the advent of the Chunnel and the internet, and as Britain was never a sexually enlightened nation, the only way to get quality 'entertainment' was being by friends with HGV drivers who regularly passed through Amsterdam on their way into Europe.

How did you get yours?

The latest transient derelict posing in your avatar- is that his face before or after you sucked him off for a fiver and a bottle of peach archers?

LolololololololllllllllllllllololololoolololoololLOLLLOOLLLOOOLLLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

On 03/10/2023 at 11:46, Penny Farthing said:

A three head machine might satisfy me on a good night. 

1 minute ago, Penny Farthing said:

high 8 rather than high fives.

Did you ever go to that shop in Walworth Road, the last videotape store in Britain, with thousands of commercial tapes stacked on five floors in an old house (potential fireball) the old guy in there said to me - "nobody knows how dangerous these DVD DISCS are, they cover it up, the fatalities caused by sharp broken discs".  Dohhhh! 

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Did you ever go to that shop in Walworth Road, the last videotape store in Britain, with thousands of commercial tapes stacked on five floors in an old house (potential fireball) the old guy in there said to me - "nobody knows how dangerous these DVD DISCS are, they cover it up, the fatalities caused by sharp broken discs".  Dohhhh! 

No, I wud only be in me earlies 60s back then so me mam wud never have let me go in a shop like that. We did have a Murphy valve wireless though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, and said:

Of course not.

Before the advent of the Chunnel and the internet, and as Britain was never a sexually enlightened nation, the only way to get quality 'entertainment' was by being friends with HGV drivers who regularly passed through Amsterdam on their way into Europe.

How did you get yours?

Friends with HGV drivers? A euphemism if ever I heard one. Wanker.

• Like 2