CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flexible Cystoscopy

The Beast

No doubt some veterans on here who have had this done will call me a pussy and if they have been subjected to this more than once, then they have every right to do so.

About 6 weeks ago I sustained a tear to my psoas muscle resulting in inflammation in one of my ureters and microscopic haematuria. I had a CT KUB done and nothing of note was found, hydronephrosis, stones, tumour etc, but it was recommended that a closer look at the bladder was undertaken, in case two pathologies were concurrent, as my late father had bladder cancer at a similar age.

Having catheterised hundreds of men over the years, I knew this was going to be grim. There wasn't much fucking about. Kecks to the ankles, boots still on, up on the butchers shop table, towel over the rapidly scared ascending nuts and wilting tackle. Laying back, long black cystoscope hanging there ominously, light ablaze. Rub of the general vicinity with a cold liquid, lignocaine gel down the meatus and I thought my bowels were going to release. Size 18 Charriere (6mm diameter) scope down, irrigation on and I was pissing myself with no where for it to go. Watching the camera on screen flick around my bladder, not the best sport I have seen on TV.

In under two minutes all done. Out to the bog for a piss. Clots, gel and noises from my appendage that I have never heard before and don't want to hear again, similar to when you get air in taps. Pissing for the next few hours was like soap down the japs eye x10.

On the plus side, nothing wrong. Just a cunt I won't forget.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, The Beast said:

No doubt some veterans on here who have had this done will call me a pussy and if they have been subjected to this more than once, then they have every right to do so.

About 6 weeks ago I sustained a tear to my psoas muscle resulting in inflammation in one of my ureters and microscopic haematuria. I had a CT KUB done and nothing of note was found, hydronephrosis, stones, tumour etc, but it was recommended that a closer look at the bladder was undertaken, in case two pathologies were concurrent, as my late father had bladder cancer at a similar age.

Having catheterised hundreds of men over the years, I knew this was going to be grim. There wasn't much fucking about. Kecks to the ankles, boots still on, up on the butchers shop table, towel over the rapidly scared ascending nuts and wilting tackle. Laying back, long black cystoscope hanging there ominously, light ablaze. Rub of the general vicinity with a cold liquid, lignocaine gel down the meatus and I thought my bowels were going to release. Size 18 Charriere (6mm diameter) scope down, irrigation on and I was pissing myself with no where for it to go. Watching the camera on screen flick around my bladder, not the best sport I have seen on TV.

In under two minutes all done. Out to the bog for a piss. Clots, gel and noises from my appendage that I have never heard before and don't want to hear again, similar to when you get air in taps. Pissing for the next few hours was like soap down the japs eye x10.

Pen's your man if you want to swap horrific urology tales and I'd rather that you did so via PM. Because the thought of your little maggot trying to retreat into the canopy of your long, grey pubes is quite frankly horrific and making me feel absolutely fucking sick.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Because the thought of your little maggot trying to retreat into the canopy of your long, grey pubes is quite frankly horrific and making me feel absolutely fucking sick.

At least he has some pubes 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Yep,and there's my lunch I'd thought I'd never see again,Cunt

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't want my gob going anywhere near where your rabbi's lips have been 🇮🇱🕎✂️🍆🩸👄👃

My rabbanit is female, lovely woman.

As far as I know, she doesn't do any sexual favours on the side, when she does, I hope I'll be the first to know about it 😉🕎

• Like 1

On 25/10/2023 at 18:40, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's worse than the time a fucking mong was whingeing about roundabouts in Postwick.

Damn right, some greasy entitled little cunt throwing his toys out of his pram because he doesn't understand the highway code.

I wonder what happened to the cunt?

Probably still going around and around and around and around...

1 hour ago, ZEV said:

Damn right, some greasy entitled little cunt throwing his toys out of his pram because he doesn't understand the highway code.

I wonder what happened to the cunt?

Probably still going around and around and around and around...

9+ years and this is the best you can muster. Nearly a decade of your utter drivel. What a weak, useless and tedious little troll you really are.  Just fuck off then kill your wretched self.

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

9+ years and this is the best you can muster. Nearly a decade of your utter drivel. What a weak, useless and tedious little troll you really are.  Just fuck off then kill your wretched self.

Bullshitting about driving a one year old Bentley and Bullshitting about having inside information about the Lucy Letby case .. have you ever been to the moon?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Bullshitting about driving a one year old Bentley and Bullshitting about having inside information about the Lucy Letby case .. have you ever been to the moon?

🌜Of course he's been to the moon, it was filmed on a set in Hollywood, they do tours for simpletons 🌛

• Like 1

On 25/10/2023 at 14:02, The Beast said:

Did some cystoscopy training back in the day. Many a hard bastard had come through the door and reduced to quivering wrecks on the examination table. Hope it's all ok. Sorry to hear about your dad 

On 25/10/2023 at 14:02, The Beast said:

Family Guy? 

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What's going to happen when you reach your ninth year?

Oh, that's right, Peter, in fantasy land you never have to get old...

how-to-draw-peter-pan_5e4c71a5d14920.316