CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

It's Chriiiiiiiiiiiistmaaaaaaaaaas!

camberwell gypsy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67294809

So M&S have launched their Christmas advertshitfest on TV.  But, oh dear, several professional offended people have complained about a bunch of party hats being burned because it depicts the Palestinian flag. What utter fucking bollocks. For a start the colour of the hats are apparently Red, Green and Silver where in fact the Palestinian flag is has black, white and green stripes with a red triangle. How the fuck does some cunt correlate the burning of xmas hats to a flag that doesn't even have silver in it?  And when one of those appearing in the ad basically calls it out for the bollocks it all is, he gets investigated by the ASA.

But instead of M&S telling them to fuck off, they pull that segment of the ad and issues an apology. 

I fucking despair I really do.

Captain and Tennille were cunts 

11 minutes ago, ZEV said:

Indeed they were.

The Captain fancied himself as a sailor (and you know what they say about sailors?)

I'm surprised he wasn't introduced to Wolfie.

Seriously, ZEV, do you realise you mention Wolfie and/or Decimus in every new topic? You are clearly suffering from the relentless hidings you get here everyday. Lol. 

Go and see your Doctor and sign out of

here for a while, it's becoming an obsession and you're the only one who doesn't realise it. 

Fucking hell. Lol. 

• Like 1

I thought you was going to rant about the proximity of Christmas merchandising (which is all it fucking is according to the dollar sign big corporation Jewish owned outlets) to the fact that Fireworks Day hadn't even happened and mum and dad were still reeling from their autumn energy bills, mortgage and rent increases and general cost of living pain before these fucking greedy little hands were trying to dig into everyone's wallets. 

In fact the M&S Christmas Ad was announced and previewed even BEFORE Halloween. 

Call me a party pooper, or resident Scrooge of CC, or just a cynical old Leftie, isn't this the final insult to traditional family values and the Christmas spirit🎄

Instead you start rocking on about fucking minority single issue complaints and fucking Palestinians. 

Fuck off and come back with your big boy pants on and a coherent set of priorities. 

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Seriously, ZEV, do you realise you mention Wolfie and/or Decimus in every new topic? You are clearly suffering from the relentless hidings you get here everyday. Lol. 

here for a while, it's becoming an obsession and you're the only one who doesn't realise it. 

Fucking hell. Lol. 

I don't know why you entertain the cunt with a response just to get a one liner grunt back. It's the difference between factory bacon and free range - be more selective. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I thought you was going to rant about the proximity of Christmas merchandising (which is all it fucking is according to the dollar sign big corporation Jewish owned outlets) to the fact that Fireworks Day hadn't even happened and mum and dad were still reeling from their autumn energy bills, mortgage and rent increases and general cost of living pain before these fucking greedy little hands were trying to dig into everyone's wallets. 

In fact the M&S Christmas Ad was announced and previewed even BEFORE Halloween. 

Call me a party pooper, or resident Scrooge of CC, or just a cynical old Leftie, isn't this the final insult to traditional family values and the Christmas spirit🎄

Instead you start rocking on about fucking minority single issue complaints and fucking Palestinians. 

Fuck off and come back with your big boy pants on and a coherent set of priorities. 

You're a party pooper. 

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So M&S have launched their Christmas advertshitfest on TV.  But, oh dear, several professional offended people have complained about a bunch of party hats being burned because it depicts the Palestinian flag. What utter fucking bollocks. For a start the colour of the hats are apparently Red, Green and Silver where in fact the Palestinian flag is has black, white and green stripes with a red triangle. How the fuck does some cunt correlate the burning of xmas hats to a flag that doesn't even have silver in it?  And when one of those appearing in the ad basically calls it out for the bollocks it all is, he gets investigated by the ASA.

But instead of M&S telling them to fuck off, they pull that segment of the ad and issues an apology. 

Let’s just not have any Christmas adverts if there’s just going to be all spooks, trannies and predatory lesbians eyeing up little Chinese girls on a plane.. oh hang on, that’s the Virgin Atlantic paedo advert.

I wonder what the Christmas number one will be this year…

‘SUCK MA FUKKIN PUSSY BIAATCH!’

- Cardi-B.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fucking hell. Lol. 

Seriously, OCR, are you feeling left out?

Lonely?

Neglected?

Unwanted?

Like you're surplus to requirements?

• Like 1

On 02/11/2023 at 13:21, Wolfie said:

Both characters are based on Werhmacht officers, not Gestapo.

Now that you've illustrated this particular subject, don't you think the current Israeli invasion of Gaza shares more than a few similarities with the way Nazis treated those in the Warsaw Ghetto in WW2?

What do you think about the fact approximately 80% of Palestinians have never supported Hamas? What about Israeli forces bombing lorries carrying essential drinking water, food, medical equipment and fuel to the run hospital generators, knowing thousands of innocents will die as a result?

Come on, your current avatar in the shape of a defiant Star of David, shared with the Israeli flag, speaks volumes about your opinion. Let's hear it, Mr Shit.

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have they got an M&S  in Gaza City ? I bet the Mutti tin tomatoes are cheaper

22 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I didn't personally bang the nails in .Anyway he came back to life apparently  so what's the fucking problem. 

Dickless is pissed-off because Christmas means he has to spend money on presents for his family but, being a narcissist, he's only interested in himself.

Oh, too bad.

LOL

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, and said:

Dickless is pissed-off because Christmas means he has to spend money on presents for his family but, being a narcissist, he's only interested in himself.

Oh, too bad.

LOL

While you’ll be stuck in your damp-ridden shit hole, tucking in to your special Yuletide log. Bet you can’t wait for festive faeces!

8 hours ago, Neil said:

I fucking hate Christmas but I find myself hating it earlier and earlier each year! Bah fucking bumhug. Anyways I'm on my way to Cyprus and 28 degrees so everything and everyone can go and get fuuuuuuuuuckedmas

Cypus eh? Waiting on the beach for Palestinian boat people so you can “look after them” 

Whats the Cypriot equivalent of a Bedford Rascal?

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Bet you can’t wait for festive faeces!

I've never known so many Englishmen to be obsessed with scat, I thought it was the preserve of filthy foreign cunts.

Maybe it's all that 'racial integration' the BBC likes to encourage?

• Like 1