CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Remembrance Sunday

ChildeHarold

6 hours ago, Neil said:

I think I just met her, a wizened old hag just told me a story that about 15 years ago some black cunt had shagged her and didn't even pay the bill,says she still got the crabs he gave her too. 

How's she looking these days, Neil? No doubt has a woman beard, saggy arse and hair that looks like it's soaked in olive oil. What a shame these Greek women start off so well and rapidly deteriorate. It's a shame she caught crabs after our night of passion... she said she phackin loved it at the time.

28 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You sound like you have something to hide, Withers. As a sick bastard goose fucker, you're most probably mates with him and drink down Le pub together. 

You are a fucking disgrace. 

Unbearably thick. Worst I’ve seen on here. 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Unbearably thick. Worst I’ve seen on here. 

Change the record, Frank. I'll probably top the leaderboard again soon and you can have another meltdown and run around like a headless chicken again. Lol. 

PS. I've made an exception today, however, going forward I'll not respond to your petty attention seeking insults until you're on the leaderboard. Now dust off the old wig and regurgitate some old material, you useless, has been idiot.  Is that understood?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Change the record, Frank. I'll probably top the leaderboard again soon and you can have another meltdown and run around like a headless chicken again. Lol. 

PS. I've made an exception today, however, going forward I'll not respond to your petty attention seeking insults until you're on the leaderboard. Now dust off the old wig and regurgitate some old material, you useless, has been idiot.  Is that understood?

Rave on words on printed page..

You are everything I detest in this life. A grotesque human being. 

• Like 1