CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lord Cameron of ..

Penny Farthing

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Right now we have Arabs and Jews conducting an Arab/Jew war on the streets of our cities. While all this is going on and the police are busy facilitating it all, Africans and West Indians are looting, raping and stabbing like it’s 1999. 
 We genuinely would have been better off now if we’d lined up with Germany in the 30s. There. I’ve said it. 

From a genetic point of view  pure bred Jews and Arabs are one and the same thing and Islam is actually simply a spin off of orthodox Judaism.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Right now we have Arabs and Jews conducting an Arab/Jew war on the streets of our cities. While all this is going on and the police are busy facilitating it all, Africans and West Indians are looting, raping and stabbing like it’s 1999. 
 We genuinely would have been better off now if we’d lined up with Germany in the 30s. There. I’ve said it. 

You seem to forget we were siding up with Hitler right up to 1939 hoping that by appeasement Hitler would be happy to finish off the war against the Bolsheviks which they had started in 1918 then abandoned in 1922. To this end they refused on at least two occasions a direct offer from Moscow for a military alliance against Germany. When the Molotov-Ribbentropf Treaty was signed this gamble blew up in their face and an attack on France after Poland became inevitable. These fucking tories who are so eager to "protect" Jews now and the right of Israel to commit genocide were couldn’t care less about Jews in Germany in the 1930s. We had a fucking abdicated King who remained a Nazi sympathisers all his life. Apart from a brief spell in prison nothing was done about Oswald Moseley and they kept their title. The fucking Lords and Ladies like Halifax who were Nazi sympathisers carried on as normal. 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Evening Frank, how you getting on then? I'm interested to know your political preference? I'm guessing left of centre as you listen to Nick Abbot.  

Not great. Earlier this evening I was in the Punch Tavern on Fleet Street, in a corner quietly hunched over my phone with a pint of Electric Boogaloo. The door swung open and some loud tart popped her head in, looked directly at me, then turned to her mates and said... 'nah, it's full of coffin dodgers'. True.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not great. Earlier this evening I was in the Punch Tavern on Fleet Street, in a corner quietly hunched over my phone with a pint of Electric Boogaloo. The door swung open and some loud tart popped her head in, looked directly at me, then turned to her mates and said... 'nah, it's full of coffin dodgers'. True.

In the good old days did the pubs have an extended licence to cater for the print workers? And don't tell me to fuck off, it's a legit question. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

In the good old days did the pubs have an extended licence to cater for the print workers? And don't tell me to fuck off, it's a legit question. 

I don't know but the Hope still opens at 7 in the morning for the butchers of Smithfield.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think a lot of the pubs round that area closed early because they were open early doors for the print workers coming off shift at 6am(ish).  

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not great. Earlier this evening I was in the Punch Tavern on Fleet Street, in a corner quietly hunched over my phone with a pint of Electric Boogaloo. The door swung open and some tart popped her head in, looked directly at me, then turned to her mates and said... 'nah, it's full of coffin dodgers'. True.

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Was it the same ‘puffy lipped tart’ that called you a string bean in Mount Street?

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't know but the Hope still opens at 7 in the morning for the butchers of Smithfield.

l believe you as you're not getting any younger, Frank and older blokes tend to drink alone anyways. I fondly remember driving across town, in the early hours (after a cheeky line) to get some lovely beef ribs (on the bone) from Smithfield's then heading onto Billingsgate to get a load of seafood and Sushi grade Tuna. I was knackered when I got home at around 5am... Nowadays I order from my mate at Capital Seafoods and let him have the hassle of driving across town. 

You've got to make life easier for yourself sometimes, do you know what I mean?

I don't know what the fuck this is all about, it doesn't make sense because they are going to have their arses handed to them at the general election, January 2025 at the last knockings.

Maybe, there is big trouble coming imminently and they need someone who knows how to start a war or two. It's all hot on the heels of last weekend's debacle, whether this is part of the reason or an excuse to rearrange the deckchairs, it doesn't matter.

• Like 1