CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lord Cameron of ..

Penny Farthing

From the party who were obsessed with "taking back control from unelected European bureaucrats" we now have one of the great offices of state being filled by an unelected bureaucrat.

Not only that, he gets a nice lordship out of it to make it all nice and official.

To quote our dear antipodean doctor, they're laughing at you.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

From the party who were obsessed with "taking back control from unelected European bureaucrats" we now have one of the great offices of state being filled by an unelected bureaucrat.

Not only that, he gets a nice lordship out of it to make it all nice and official.

So the Braverman Obergruppenführer in waiting  has had her bony arse kicked into touch . It gets even better with the added bonus of the odious slug Coffey receiving her Monday morning off you fuck letter . To top it off darling Lord Dave of Smug Cuntness is back in the game.

Let the back stabbing  vs arse licking fest begin ...  again

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not laughing at you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

So the Braverman Obergruppenführer in waiting  has had her bony arse kicked into touch . It gets even better with the added bonus of the odious slug Coffey receiving her Monday morning off you fuck letter . To top it off darling Lord Dave of Smug Cuntness is back in the game.

Let the back stabbing  vs arse licking fest begin ...  again

Have you booked a good seat? Probably as (un)predictable as that Eubanks fight? 

For a PM who promised a fresh start after years of failure this is a sort of mind control flip. A Bobby In The Shower moment. Forget about Johnson, Patel, Truss, Braverman and all those right winger brexiteers... it was ALL A BAD DREAM. Look what we:ve been served up... a return to the Lord Alec Douglas-Home days of the human skull PM working out the budget with his Chancellor with a box of matches. 

Now the ex curry coloured Home Secretary and all her paranoid supporters of the New Conservative Group are on their own little Hate March. TALKTV and GBNEWS scabs are even now starting up the old Stab in The Back myth so useful for the rise of Hitler. 

This lot are already dead, they just don't know it. They had their chances, more than enough of them and they

FAILED FAILED FAILED. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

For a PM who promised a fresh start after years of failure this is a sort of mind control flip. A Bobby In The Shower moment. Forget about Johnson, Patel, Truss, Braverman and all those right winger brexiteers... it was ALL A BAD DREAM. Look what we:ve been served up... a return to the Lord Alec Douglas-Home days of the human skull PM working out the budget with his Chancellor with a box of matches. 

Now the ex curry coloured Home Secretary and all her paranoid supporters of the New Conservative Group are on their own little Hate March. TALKTV and GBNEWS scabs are even now starting up the old Stab in The Back myth so useful for the rise of Hitler. 

This lot are already dead, they just don't know it. They had their chances, more than enough of them and they

FAILED FAILED FAILED. 

The crying shame is that the alternative fills me with just as much dread, albeit for vastly different reasons. 

It's the Sophie's choice of politics, and at this point metaphorically shooting both the little fuckers in the head seems to be the preferable option.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The crying shame is that the alternative fills me with just as much dread, albeit for vastly different reasons. 

It's the Sophie's choice of politics, and at this point metaphorically shooting both the little fuckers in the head seems to be the preferable option.

I don't think I'll bother voting in the next General election, Decs. I don't think I could bring myself to vote for the Tories and Labour don't seem to have any actual plans/ideas. 

There are two shit sandwiches on the menu and whichever you go for will most likely be equally as shit as the other. 

(cue a Zev response as shits been mentioned).

44 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't think I'll bother voting in the next General election, Decs. I don't think I could bring myself to vote for the Tories and Labour don't seem to have any actual plans/ideas. 

There are two shit sandwiches on the menu and whichever you go for will most likely be equally as shit as the other. 

I thought that you would be more of a Lib Dem.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@ZEVwould do well to stay out of any form of political debate that's more advanced than a group of Mencap children holding a mock hustings session.

Remember this is the idiot who confirmed he would be voting for a party that has genuine neo-nazis and virulent antisemites within its ranks. He may as well stick his own head in the oven at this point, the thick fucking cunt.

What's next? Will he be asking Wolfie and I for a character witness statement the next time he's up in court for interfering with cairn terriers?

Lololol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Which arse cheek is preferable? Point is unless Starmer is a monumental fuck up, and he looks too careful for that, the tories are out of the game for two or three elections and of course they will be fixed term parliaments so there you go. I can't see any of the present tory crew being around in ten years time. Then there will be another Bobby In The Shower again: Vote Conservative for real change blah blah blah. 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Which arse cheek is preferable? Point is unless Starmer is a monumental fuck up, and he looks too careful for that, the tories are out of the game for two or three elections and of course they will be fixed term parliaments so there you go. I can't see any of the present tory crew being around in ten years time. Then there will be another Bobby In The Shower again: Vote Conservative for real change blah blah blah. 

The bottom of Starmer’s head is getting wider. A year ago he looked like Kryten from Red Dwarf. Now he’s starting to resemble 🗿 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The bottom of Starmer’s head is getting wider. A year ago he looked like Kryten from Red Dwarf. Now he’s starting to resemble 🗿 

Is Ukraine a "daunting challenge" facing this country? 

Why, because we have to lick Yankee arse wherever it goes? 

Is Israel a "daunting challenge" facing this country? 

Ditto about Yankee arse plus our famous colonial past in the area's current problems. 

I think it's got more to do with a pathetic attempt to shore up the majorities in the tory heartland. Red Wall fuck off. Didn’t they realise that in the beginning? The working class tories the salt for slugs. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

Ditto about Yankee arse plus our famous colonial past in the area's current problems. 

I think it's got more to do with a pathetic attempt to shore up the majorities in the tory heartland. Red Wall fuck off. Didn’t they realise that in the beginning? The working class tories the salt for slugs. 

Right now we have Arabs and Jews conducting an Arab/Jew war on the streets of our cities. While all this is going on and the police are busy facilitating it all, Africans and West Indians are looting, raping and stabbing like it’s 1999. 
 We genuinely would have been better off now if we’d lined up with Germany in the 30s. There. I’ve said it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

85wqxz.jpg

• Like 2