CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How did you mark Charles' 75th Birthday?

ChildeHarold

21 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Good Evening @Ape™️ I wanted you to be the first to know that I'm back :)

Reece you're trouble, I always thought you were trouble, but I was overruled. So you bought your way back into the organisation using Walker's share of the loot. You stole his $93,000 and his wife. Look, here's what we're going to do. We'll let Walker come looking for you... "

Great fucking idea for a book... movie. What's your story? I'm waiting... waiting..... 

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Reece you're trouble, I always thought you were trouble, but I was overruled. So you bought your way back into the organisation using Walker's share of the loot. You stole his $93,000 and his wife. Look, here's what we're going to do. We'll let Walker come looking for you... "

Great fucking idea for a book... movie. What's your story? I'm waiting... waiting..... 

You are stark raving barmy .. am I correct?

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What's your story? I'm waiting... waiting...

Mr Dee was all alone, his wife had left him, again.

She'd also left a note, in which, she claimed, it wasn't his small cock that had prompted her departure, or the lack of affection, that had been withheld for years.

It was just, well, she said 'just', but Dee knew there was something more, she just couldn't live with him any longer...

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fucking Christ.

39 minutes ago, ZEV said:

She'd also left a note, in which, she claimed, it wasn't his small cock that had prompted her departure, or the lack of affection, that had been withheld for years.

It was just, well, she said 'just', but Dee knew there was something more, she just couldn't live with him any longer...

Your interpretation of other people's posts leads me to believe you're obsessed to a diseased degree, because you could have chosen just about any other subject you wanted to.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

51 minutes ago, ZEV said:

6 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Are you all alone without a friend in the world?

@Old Chap Raasclaat, @Dyslexic cnut, every millisecond we spend taunting each other shit like the above is going on, which is sort of the point I was originally trying to make. By all means crack on with your seen-it-all-before internecine sniping if you must, but don't lose sight of the real enemy.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

@Old Chap Raasclaat, @Dyslexic cnut, every millisecond we spend taunting each other shit like the above is going on, which is sort of the point I was originally trying to make. By all means crack on with your seen-it-all-before internecine sniping if you must, but don't lose sight of the real enemy.

I think the constant, daily flow of utter shite from the three spastics above have worn us both down, Baws and we’re lashing out, blindly in frustration. I’m concerned about my own mental health, I truly am.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m concerned about my own mental health, I truly am.

If it’s any help with your mental state DC, Stephen Bunting a fellow scouser is currently playing in the Grand Slam of Darts on Sky Sports, and winning at the moment. I know it’s none of my business really but I was wondering if you’re related at all?