CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Crombie

ChildeHarold

6 minutes ago, ClitWestwood said:

I bet you've got one of those 'Dad's greatest driving hits' CDs that are always advertised around Father's Day on tv haven't you? lol

I do quite like the Cult though.Good band.

Ffs Ereptic. I was about to pull your intestines out through your nipples because I thought you were a newbie. I wish every cunt would stop changing names every five minutes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ffs Ereptic. I was about to pull your intestines out through your nipples because I thought you were a newbie. I wish every cunt would stop changing names every five minutes.

I'm taking my new username for a little test drive...you know just to see if i like it 😎

On 13/01/2024 at 18:27, and said:

Or well gay.

They look like perfectly normal young men to me. One is taking a birthday card possibly containing a postal order or HMV record token to his favourite Uncle. The other is proudly displaying his History homework on his way to the weekly RAF Cadets Club where he will hoist it up a very prominent flag pole to the melancholy sound of "The Last Post". 

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

They look like perfectly normal young men to me.

You say tomato, I say a couple of twinks touting for business.

Here comes Wolfie, backs against the wall..."That's a nice Poodle, Sir"

Guest Basil
1 hour ago, and said:

You say tomato, I say a couple of twinks touting for business.

Here comes Wolfie, backs against the wall..."That's a nice Poodle, Sir"

Good god man, you're obsessed! Have a holiday for christsake.

1 minute ago, Basil Brush said:

He certainly is, Basil. In my time here I've witnessed him receive many a hiding and I've also given the wrong'un many a kick up bollocks as well. 

All of of this treatment (which he's brought on himself) and sniffing dog shit has clearly had a negative effect on him. The man is a total mess and flipped ages ago and is now reduced to mentioning 3-4 members in literally every post. 

You could ask the daft cunt what colour shit is and he'd find a way of having a lame dig at one of us, totally oblivious to his rejection and obsession issues. 

I ignore the cunt.

15 minutes ago, Greg said:

Doesn't surprise me you two have chummed up. A bit like Gooch & Tavare in the halcyon days before AIDS.

No need to be like that, Greg. Respect costs nothing old chap, have I ever shown you disrespect? Why would you want to cause trouble here when you should be keeping your head down, making friends and keeping your fucking mouth shut? What the hell is wrong with you, Greg?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Greg said:

You did advise me to commit suicide old chap. Obviously that's not going to happen. You however....I can't see a "happy ending"...

Are you the slap headed, four eyed cockney cunt off of Masterchef and Inside the Factory?  "Cor blimey, 250 thaasaand pork pies an 'our? That's amaizin' that is"? 

• Like 1

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Are you the slap headed, four eyed cockney cunt off of Masterchef and Inside the Factory?  "Cor blimey, 250 thaasaand pork pies an 'our? That's amaizin' that is"? 

Gypsy you're the one who keeps referencing 'hammered'. And I know why. Fuck off back to the Jackhammer Club in Wells Way where you used to serve cocktails.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Watch out, CG. 'Greg' is a self confessed hard man lol... I'm thinking of avoiding any arguments with the fat, Gregs scoffing wanker. 

What a bellend. 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are you threatening me, Greg?

You seem to be under some sort of constant psychological attack. When I said you were in a secure psychiatric hospital I was throwing something out there, but now I'm not so sure. Everything you post is filled with angst, dread, self-consciousness. Ket & shrooms should give you some respite. 

19 minutes ago, Greg said:

You seem to be under some sort of constant psychological attack. When I said you were in a secure psychiatric hospital I was throwing something out there, but now I'm not so sure. Everything you post is filled with angst, dread, self-consciousness. Ket & shrooms should give you some respite. 

The only attacking going on here is coming from you, Greg. As you're clearly overexcited and unable to shut up, I'll let it go this time. This is on the condition you post a video immediately of you writing 'Sorry Raas' 100 times on your bedsit wall and punching yourself in the face after each 'Sorry Raas'... You've got half an hour, do you understand? Get to it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The only attacking going on here is coming from you, Greg. As you're clearly overexcited and I able to shut up, I'll let it go this time. This is on the condition you post a video immediately of you writing 'Sorry Raas' 100 times on your bedsit wall and punching yourself in the face after each 'Sorry Raas'... You've got half an hour, do you understand? Get to it.

PM if you want me to get rid of his corpse Raas. No charge Blaad, maybe just a bottle of Wray and Nephews overproof as a token of good will.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He certainly is, Basil. In my time here I've witnessed him receive many a hiding and I've also given the wrong'un many a kick up bollocks as well. 

All of of this treatment (which he's brought on himself) and sniffing dog shit has clearly had a negative effect on him. The man is a total mess and flipped ages ago and is now reduced to mentioning 3-4 members in literally every post. 

You could ask the daft cunt what colour shit is and he'd find a way of having a lame dig at one of us, totally oblivious to his rejection and obsession issues. 

I ignore the cunt.

20 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

Basil only joined on Sunday Raas, and it seems he's already sussed the weird kike cunt out. While I'm liking the cut of your jib, Basil, for Gawd's sake get yourself an avatar! Actually, there's someone here who's something of an expert when it comes to changing avatars...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

Don't be silly, Basil, where's the fun in that?

Because you're new, you obviously don't understand the situation.

As you see from the post above, @Wolfie has already given you an order to conform, you better do as you're told, the consequences of ignoring his instructions could be catastrophic🤣🤣🤣

18 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I ignore the cunt.

Come now, Windrush, you know that's an outright lie.

You said you'd ignore me twelve months ago, but you still manage to comment every time I make a post, you can't help yourself, you're just like all the rest of the Boys Club, a liar and a fantasist.

• Like 1