CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gert wilders please

entitled little cunt

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

If ya put the same amount o research into the shams that rule y'all  you'd end up fukkin yerself into the local canal..slimy eaton deviants or poorly educated tommy ten name types...we see the oligarch bazillionaire rishi attempting to bin sections of international law...brexitland continues its inexorable slide into mediocrity and pariah nation status..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

I mostly agree, Panzer, these Tory cunts are taking the piss and are a shambles. Suella wants Rishi's job and the Rwanda plan wont happen in my opinion and if it does, it won't deal with the problem. I've said it before, they're all out of ideas, however, they'll most likely get in again or form a coalition, as the British public (even after the Covid parties) will vote them back in. I don't think winning the major cities will be enough for Labour, it's the shires and villages that'll vote the Tory bastards back in. 

Apparently Boris' £840 a roll wallpaper is peeling off in number 10 Downing Street... The wallpaper must stink of curry now after Rishi's been living there and I'm sure Suella will appreciate the smell. In order to save the tax payer another wallpaper bill, maybe Suella bud bud ding ding should move in after all.

12 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

If ya put the same amount o research into the shams that rule y'all  you'd end up fukkin yerself into the local canal..slimy eaton deviants or poorly educated tommy ten name types...we see the oligarch bazillionaire rishi attempting to bin sections of international law...brexitland continues its inexorable slide into mediocrity and pariah nation status..lol

The faker the country the earlier it celebrates the fake version of Christmas. Noticed how the commercial grin is wearing off as British living standards go down and profiteering goes up. Ho ho ho

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The faker the country the earlier it celebrates the fake version of Christmas. Noticed how the commercial grin is wearing off as British living standards go down and profiteering goes up. Ho ho ho

Will you cheer the fuck up, Harold. It's bad enough reading @Neil's depressing 'I hate Christmas' ramblings and you've done nothing but be a miserable cunt of late. You're clearly going to be on your own without even a Christmas card on your windowsill to admire and I'm glad. Merry Christmas, you miserable cunt. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

How true. The only cunts able to afford Christmas are the cunts in Westminster, at our fuckin' expense!

51 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Will you cheer the fuck up, Harold. It's bad enough reading @Neil's depressing 'I hate Christmas' ramblings and you've done nothing but be a miserable cunt of late. You're clearly going to be on your own without even a Christmas card on your windowsill to admire and I'm glad. Merry Christmas, you miserable cunt. 

You've cheered me up. Now fuck off. Merry arseholes to you. 

35 minutes ago, and said:

How true. The only cunts able to afford Christmas are the cunts in Westminster, at our fuckin' expense!

What are you moaning about, you don't even celebrate Christmas do you? I'm sure you'll enjoy the aroma of turkey leftovers in the dog shit you collect on Boxing Day. Lol.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Shouldn't you be tuned in to Shane's shindig, which seems to be getting blanket coverage on all the news channels (Al Jazeera the exception)? Its being treated like the fucking FA Cup final. 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Shouldn't you be tuned in to Shane's shindig, which seems to be getting blanket coverage on all the news channels (Al Jazeera the exception)? Its being treated like the fucking FA Cup final. 

This shows how fucking shite spudland must be if the death of cunt like him brings the place to a drunken standstill 

With any luck the pissed up mourners will lynch a few dozen of the 1000s of Muslim savages they’ve let in. And panzy 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This shows how fucking shite spudland must be if the death of cunt like him brings the place to a drunken standstill 

With any luck the pissed up mourners will lynch a few dozen of the 1000s of Muslim savages they’ve let in. And panzy 

I've just added A Fairy Tale in New York to my list of Shit Songs. It should always have been there. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘The Waitresses’ did the best ever Christmas song. 

Come to think of it I don't like any Christmas music. Even Bach gets a bit fake when it comes to entertaining his congregations. Then you have fucking Benjamin Britten and a few others. Then the fucking chocolate crammed Advent Calender for the already fatty bum bums. 

I remember extended family Christmas Days when a pre dinner snack would be a table of several plates of sandwiches, tinned salmon and cucumber, corned beef, and cheese white bread cut into quarters. A plate of small sausage rolls and a bowl of crisps. 

As for Christmas Pudding it was a SPECIAL treat because we had fuck all in the way of deserts most of the year. 

Now days people are grazing on Christmas bounty year round all year and are fucking so spoilt the real enjoyment of Christmas has been completely lost in the year round gluttony. 

I despair. I wish people would fucking rebel and just kick it up the arse. I just come out of M&s men's department and it's a travesty of poor quality shoddy bought in jumpers (nothing wool now, "cotton blend" whatever that is) and poorly tailored items (cheap cheap cheap!) reminiscent of the last days of BHS under Philip Green with the hope that the consumer minions will come with their wallets and boost those vital January sales figures on which future bank lending to stay afloat depends. 

I say fuck the machine! That's the best song ain't it. Rage Against The Machine. I notice just being an advocate for friendship with North Korea promoting better relations and understanding can bring you to the attention of the CIA and extradition back to Washington to face charges of evading US Sanctions by "assisting" North Korea a "terrorist" state. 

Yeah let's celebrate Christmas and forget about Assange who to all intents is a political prisoner like Solzhinytsin was imprisoned without trial illegally. 

31 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, Christmas is clearly a time of year you dread or even hate. Why is that?

George Brown drummer Kool and the Gang +17 November Not a sausage. Lovely hit tunes. 

The Pogues pig shit storm of wallowing fake grief. Fairy Fucking Take the Piss of New York. 

I'm a self loathing Jew by the way with a lot of exposure on the West Bank. 

Glad to do business with you. Who the fucking hell are you on my C list? 

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

George Brown drummer Kool and the Gang +17 November Not a sausage. Lovely hit tunes. 

The Pogues pig shit storm of wallowing fake grief. Fairy Fucking Take the Piss of New York. 

I'm a self loathing Jew by the way with a lot of exposure on the West Bank. 

Glad to do business with you. Who the fucking hell are you on my C list? 

That's great, Harold.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

That's great, Harold.

Are you interested in a stockbroker tudor style 3 bed 2 bath semi in Gaza? South facing rear garden with plenty of room for a bomb shelter or rocket launch pad. Good connectivity to local amenities such as the tunnel system. Right next door to the biggest A and E in the Middle East and good access to the Raffah border crossing for those weekend getaways. A blue plaque on the wall proudly displays its historical importance, "Yasser Arafat took a comfort break here en route to Geneva" No time wasters. That includes ultra right Likud cunts from Tel Aviv. Fuck off.