CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shane MacGowan.

Decimus

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why is it never Bono?

My old man rang me just now, no introductions or niceties, just a hoarse whisper down the phone "Did you hear who's dead?".

Fully expecting it to be about MacGowan, he then followed up with "Jimmy Corkhill".

Which leads me ask a similar question, why is it never Ron Dixon?

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My old man rang me just now, no introductions or niceties, just a hoarse whisper down the phone "Did you hear who's dead?".

Fully expecting it to be about MacGowan, he then followed up with "Jimmy Corkhill".

Just waiting for Pen to start the Henry Kissinger thread now...

On 30/11/2023 at 16:06, Decimus said:

🎶You scumbag you maggot, you dead lousy faggot, no more Christmases you arse, last year's was your last.🎶

Good fucking riddance, he'll soon be deep throating McGuinness in Hell.

He's been doing it since he was a child, that's probably one of the contributory reasons he's snuffed it. 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Poor aul shane..the brit poxbottle..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

You can fuck off with that shit, P. There isn't a Brit alive who your lot haven't claimed at some point as being 'Irish'. From Liam Gallagher to Steve Coogan and half of The Beatles and all of the 90s Ireland football team.

MacGowan is one of yours so don't back track now, you fucking weasel, you're welcome to him.

22 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Born in brexitland hes a brit..thats like bally born on the aul sod n tellin himself hes british..lol

Panzer, what in your opinion makes somebody Irish? Do you believe those 'Irish' Americans who support/fund the IRA are Irish.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m pretty sure those little ginger ones with the green hats, big ears and buckles on their shoes are genuine.

I've always wanted to go Ireland, Eric, for the craic... I'm not sure now though, what with all the roadman types I'll most likely be offered crack. Lol. 

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've always wanted to go Ireland, Eric, for the craic... I'm not sure now though, what with all the roadman types I'll most likely be offered crack. Lol. 

Don’t go to Ireland Rasa. Someone of your hue would no doubt be at the mercy of the hoards of extreme far right nazi terrorists that the Irish media claim are destroying the multicultural utopia. Go to Lampedusa; it’s beautiful this time of year and the place is full of arabs and africans shitting in the street

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don’t go to Ireland Rasa. Someone of your hue would no doubt be at the mercy of the hoards of extreme far right nazi terrorists that the Irish media claim are destroying the multicultural utopia. Go to Lampedusa; it’s beautiful this time of year and the place is full of arabs and africans shitting in the street

Hoards of extreme right wing nazi terrorists....

You mean The Garda! 

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Laffin 

On 30/11/2023 at 19:13, PANZER MURPHY said:

Born in brexitland hes a brit..thats like bally born on the aul sod n tellin himself hes british..lol

For your information Panzy my mother was N Korean and my old man was half Eskimo and half Botswanan pigmy, but they were heartily welcomed and accepted into the community on the Shankhill Rd. once they joined the Presbyterian congregation, and swore on the Bible that they hated fenians (even though they’d never met one and couldn’t speak a word of what passed as English in Belfast at the time).