CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Baroness Mone

entitled little cunt

47 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Its the accent , it's fucking horrible . I can't help it .The weirdo  standing next to you at  a public urinal  and making you feel very uncomfortable as you're taking a leak  looks like he'd  have a gravelly Scottish accent .

Any excuse to repost this little gem...

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was just shocked that you are unaware of ‘Highlander’. 
 It’s one of those things that I assume everybody knows about. Like ‘Zombeavers’.

I've heard of it but never watched any of it. Now it's probably dated so even less chance I'll like it. I must say though having finally fucked the TV Licence so I'm not just surfing the shit channels on Freeview anymore wasting my time I'm enjoying catching up with a lot of old shows and discovering new stuff on line. Some of the old black and white films and tv are interesting on TPTV then there's YouTube if you can evoid the fucking "shorts" which are either sick or feature good old fashioned tit and arse, "girl playing golf" "girl on an exercise bike" "girl dancing in street" ad nauseum. The more tit the more views it seems😝You see I have a life outside CC. (?) 

14 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Its the accent , it's fucking horrible . I can't help it .The weirdo  standing next to you at  a public urinal  and making you feel very uncomfortable as you're taking a leak  looks like he'd  have a gravelly Scottish accent .

Irish fucking whore.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I've heard of it but never watched any of it. Now it's probably dated so even less chance I'll like it. I must say though having finally fucked the TV Licence so I'm not just surfing the shit channels on Freeview anymore wasting my time I'm enjoying catching up with a lot of old shows and discovering new stuff on line. Some of the old black and white films and tv are interesting on TPTV then there's YouTube if you can evoid the fucking "shorts" which are either sick or feature good old fashioned tit and arse, "girl playing golf" "girl on an exercise bike" "girl dancing in street" ad nauseum. The more tit the more views it seems😝You see I have a life outside CC. (?) 

I agree. I haven’t had a telly license for years. I watch everything on an iPad, mostly on the free streaming sites. At first I was mostly watching Dailymotion and YouTube until I discovered a whole host of sites that have archived films and TV series, plus stream all of Netflix’s stuff shortly after it’s first released. It seems pointless to pay a licence fee when the 60s, 70s, 80s are all available for free, plus most of the new stuff to pick and choose from.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree. I haven’t had a telly license for years. I watch everything on an iPad, mostly on the free streaming sites. At first I was mostly watching Dailymotion and YouTube until I discovered a whole host of sites that have archived films and TV series, plus stream all of Netflix’s stuff shortly after it’s first released. It seems pointless to pay a licence fee when the 60s, 70s, 80s are all available for free, plus most of the new stuff to pick and choose from.

I just saw the CHRISTMAS Radio Times £5.50 shite and ITV TV TIMES £5.00 shite. 

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Fascinating. Have you thought about rolling them up and stuffing each into your throat concurrently, to see if it stops you from breathing? Idiot.

I see I've struck a raw nerve since you stupid cunt has probably bought one of them. No Signor Wolf there wasn't a free sample of Mone's knicker scent in the TV Quick.