CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tinfoil hat ‘preppers’ and their crazy underground bunkers.

King Billy

37 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Laffin' indeed. Any newbie might assume you're some easygoing, charming Dubliner cliché who washes off confrontation like water off a duck's back – but we all know it won't be long before your easily rattled nature starts getting the better of you, and you start posting your usual, nonsensical pro-IRA poppycock bollocks.

Who can forget the legendary Couldn't Give A Shit (CGAS). He was one of the first to expose the human potato for the easily riled cunt that he is. A few posts about the post-war proscription of Irishmen who had the decency and bollocks to serve in the war against the Nazis was all it took for P's thin veneer of blarney to crack.

One can only assume that his grandfather spent the entirety of 1939-45 on the dole in Tipperary whilst his betters fought for the freedom of Europe.

Laffin.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Anyone might think you're attempting to groom Frank, Mr Shit. Perhaps the only thing preventing his narcissistic tendencies from succumbing to a Christmas holiday meet with you a bottle of rohypnol might be his fear of coming to the following afternoon, waking next to a Dachsie 'horse' head on the pillow and sporting the kind of arsehole that would make Stuart Lubbock gasp. 

Dear Stuart has already gasped his last, and it wasn't by my fair hand, do try to keep up 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Who can forget the legendary Couldn't Give A Shit (CGAS). He was one of the first to expose the human potato for the easily riled cunt that he is. A few posts about the post-war proscription of Irishmen who had the decency and bollocks to serve in the war against the Nazis was all it took for P's thin veneer of blarney to crack.

One can only assume that his grandfather spent the entirety of 1939-45 on the dole in Tipperary whilst his betters fought for the freedom of Europe.

Laffin.

As you’re no doubt well aware Decs I’m probably the least likely cunt on here to have any sympathetic inclinations toward the Irish Republic in general, but even more specifically the so called ‘rebels or freedom fighters’ as they’re routinely referred to nowadays in the folklore created by rose tinted Hollywood film productions, BBC anti British dramas and all the rest of the rewriting of recent history that is the norm in the 21st century. 
However, I’ve found myself unable to halt a total change in my long held disdain for the common Mick, and tbh I’m every day becoming more and more filled with respect and admiration for the Irish working class who are waking up to (and rising up) against their political masters (including Sinn Fein ironically) who’ve allowed uncontrolled legal immigration and worse than that illegal ‘asylum’ migration on an unimaginable scale. The white Irish working class who put their trust in the likes of Leo the poof etc. and are now being vilified as ‘far right thugs’ lolololol because they dare to question the current reality where children are being butchered in broad daylight, schoolgirls are being systematically raped, lone females abducted and murdered, and law abiding homosexuals (no not Catholic priests) tortured and beheaded by uninvited, undocumented ‘guests’. 
The mass protests which receive little or no MSM coverage apart from the occasional orchestrated hit piece to paint them as Neo Nazis etc. are taking place all over Ireland and getting bigger every week. 
Hopefully the people in England will grow some bollocks soon and make a stand against the same shit that’s going on here, but I’m not sure the mythical British Bulldog is still alive tbh.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Laffin.

I was trying to think of his username a while ago. CGAS. Had running feuds with @Ape™️, over ‘alpha-pursuits’. And a really vicious spat with Roops which consisted of her calling him an underendowed bullshitter and him telling her to make him a sandwich. 

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'Laffin' indeed. Any newbie might assume you're some easygoing, charming Dubliner cliché who washes off confrontation like water off a duck's back – but we all know it won't be long before your easily rattled nature starts getting the better of you, and you start posting your usual, nonsensical pro-IRA poppycock bollocks.

Wuggers baby ya seem to be laboring under the notion that i value anything that you say ..let me relieve ya of that buden ..any hows the mama doin..she gettin used to the rain...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Laffin.

Deserters decco baby...you lot shot yers..we just didnt give them cushy jobs in semi state companies...but i forgive yer ignorance for yer a product of an apallin educational system..read more...post less..lol

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

As you’re no doubt well aware Decs I’m probably the least likely cunt on here to have any sympathetic inclinations toward the Irish Republic in general, but even more specifically the so called ‘rebels or freedom fighters’ as they’re routinely referred to nowadays in the folklore created by rose tinted Hollywood film productions, BBC anti British dramas and all the rest of the rewriting of recent history that is the norm in the 21st century. 
However, I’ve found myself unable to halt a total change in my long held disdain for the common Mick, and tbh I’m every day becoming more and more filled with respect and admiration for the Irish working class who are waking up to (and rising up) against their political masters (including Sinn Fein ironically) who’ve allowed uncontrolled legal immigration and worse than that illegal ‘asylum’ migration on an unimaginable scale. The white Irish working class who put their trust in the likes of Leo the poof etc. and are now being vilified as ‘far right thugs’ lolololol because they dare to question the current reality where children are being butchered in broad daylight, schoolgirls are being systematically raped, lone females abducted and murdered, and law abiding homosexuals (no not Catholic priests) tortured and beheaded by uninvited, undocumented ‘guests’. 
The mass protests which receive little or no MSM coverage apart from the occasional orchestrated hit piece to paint them as Neo Nazis etc. are taking place all over Ireland and getting bigger every week. 
Hopefully the people in England will grow some bollocks soon and make a stand against the same shit that’s going on here, but I’m not sure the mythical British Bulldog is still alive tbh.

Speakin of micks bally baby..we see the norn brethren starting to fight among themselves... havin thrown treeza under the bus rishi is about to throw wee Jeffrey under another bus again ..lundys everywhere in the ranks of unionizm...lol

13 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Deserters decco baby...you lot shot yers..we just didnt give them cushy jobs in semi state companies...but i forgive yer ignorance for yer a product of an apallin educational system..read more...post less..lol

I don't know about any of that, P. Given the choice of sitting in some desolate Donegal barracks talking the usual befuddled shite of your kind, or volunteering to fight against one of the nastiest megalomaniacs in history, who should he have won would have inevitably planted the Swaztika atop Dublin Castle, I'd say they made the right choice.

You'd have thought that after helping to save their country from the tyranny of Nazism, your government would have shown them a bit more gratitude. Although judging by the state of Ireland currently, it looks like your political elite is all too willing to accept the jackboots of the foreign hordes on its soil at the expense of its own people. That's probably why historically anyone with more than two brain cells has emigrated.

Don't get arsey just because the O'Knacker clan were too feckless and thick to ever jump ship.

Lolololololaffffffffffin.

14 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Wuggers baby ya seem to be laboring under the notion that i value anything that you say ..let me relieve ya of that buden ..any hows the mama doin..she gettin used to the rain...lol

Speakin of micks bally baby..we see the norn brethren starting to fight among themselves... havin thrown treeza under the bus rishi is about to throw wee Jeffrey under another bus again ..lundys everywhere in the ranks of unionizm...lol

You easily rattled, highly strung, utterly predictable Oirish wanker.

Genuinely laffin... lololol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't know about any of that, P. Given the choice of sitting in some desolate Donegal barracks talking the usual befuddled shite of your kind, or volunteering to fight against one of the nastiest megalomaniacs in history, who should he have won would have inevitably planted the Swaztika atop Dublin Castle, I'd say they made the right choice.

You'd have thought that after helping to save their country from the tyranny of Nazism, your government would have shown them a bit more gratitude. Although judging by the state of Ireland currently, it looks like your political elite is all too willing to accept the jackboots of the foreign hordes on its soil at the expense of its own people. That's probably why historically anyone with more than two brain cells has emigrated.

Don't get arsey just because the O'Knacker clan were too feckless and thick to ever jump ship.

Lolololololaffffffffffin.

As i said...deserters..lol

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You easily rattled, highly strung, utterly predictable Oirish wanker.

Genuinely laffin... lololol.

Kmeer..did the mama make enough selling her forever home in sunny Spainland after she n ye voted to have herself booted out to buy a domicile in dreary ole brexitland or is she back in your council two up two down..the rain in spain falls mainly on the plain...but the drizzle in slough blows mainly on the plough..lol

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

You should know better than most that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

They may be deserters to you, but to millions of others they were heroes.

Tell that to the descendents of the 307 british and common wealth sand bags that your lot put up agin the wall n shot for the same offence..some how not getting a cushy job doesn't seem so bad after all...lol

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Tell that to the descendents of the 307 british and common wealth sand bags that your lot put up agin the wall n shot for the same offence..some how not getting a cushy job doesn't seem so bad after all...lol

It was known as the starvation order, P, the name in and of itself indicates its intention was more than just ensuring someone didn't get a job at a town hall.

Strangely enough it only included the names of soldiers who deserted to fight in a cause which undoubtedly saved your Ireland from the jackboot. The hundreds of others who deserted to go out burgling, robbing and to just layabout and get pissed were strangely not included. I wonder why that was? 

As for the 307, you don't give any context to the situation, which you wouldn't because it would reveal it was desertion during a time of war, so not the same offence as you put it. It's a totally different legal and moral situation to abandoning a peace-time time amateur militia of tinkers and rogues who were sat on their arses doing nothing whilst the rest of the world burned.

As a wise man once said, post less, read more.

Lolololol.

36 minutes ago, Frank said:

A little harsh, Withers. Are my eyes deceiving me, or has the poor man disappeared from the members list?

You've fostered a culture of snitching amongst your Renfields and Baldricks, if anyone is to blame for this it's you. 

If he's not reinstated before midnight I'll be coming for you.