CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tinfoil hat ‘preppers’ and their crazy underground bunkers.

King Billy

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I can't believe this waste of space as ugly as sin peasant is being broadcast on Christmas Day. At least Charles is only five fucking minutes, five too long IMHO. The pleasures of not having a TV Licence is I'm exploring at the moment German comedy... 

I have just bought a Telly, Harry and I have been exploring all the wonderful channels.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm getting fed up with my German ZDF alternative viewing Christmas, after a while it feels as if you have done something wrong and they are telling you off all the time. They talk like that to each other too. 🤔

Well turn the fucking thing off then, and get a real life, you sad cunt. Merry Christmas

• Like 1

On 23/12/2023 at 15:41, Decimus said:

Says the man who communicates with the pidgin vocabulary of a Hallmark leprechaun.

Speaking of Irish caricatures and stereotypes, this one is quite fitting as I now seemingly have you angrily dancing around like one of those wind up monkeys:

2T3TGXXV42XXY2SI7UM2MNJKLU.jpg

The old one's are the best, you easily riled bog-trotter.

lolololaffin.

Yer just another poorly educated misled brit gabshite..i see hundreds of ya every week in boozers and they all say the same shite ..im Irish me..i don't know fuk all about brexit or norn iron..play the music offa zulu...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer just another poorly educated misled brit gabshite..i see hundreds of ya every week in boozers and they all say the same shite ..im Irish me..i don't know fuk all about brexit or norn iron..play the music offa zulu...lol

The very fact that you came back to a post that you had already responded to two days earlier, at two in the morning no less, tells me all I need to know about your present state of mind. 

I'm right under your skin and have got you seething, which was exactly what I said I'd do when we began our recent discourse.

122515042?profile=original

Does Paddy want a banana? You easily riled rattlejob.

Lolololaffin.

On 24/12/2023 at 04:37, PANZER MURPHY said:

An bhuill tú ag caint an Gailge cunaí baws sinn é...taíhgdh...amadán lol

Panzer, I've had a shite Christmas. I bought a reduced turkey from Aldi and it was already gone off and rancid, ran out of leccy on me meter and had to eat half cooked roast potatoes and the Tesco value mince pies have given me the shits. 

Is this all my fault for voting Brexit, would it have been a better Christmas for me if we'd stayed in the EU?

I'm fed up. 

• Like 1

On 26/12/2023 at 20:58, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Panzer, I've had a shite Christmas. I bought a reduced turkey from Aldi and it was already gone off and rancid, ran out of leccy on me meter and had to eat half cooked roast potatoes and the Tesco value mince pies have given me the shits. 

Is this all my fault for voting Brexit, would it have been a better Christmas for me if we'd stayed in the EU?

I'm fed up. 

Could be worse OCR, you could need to get up at 530am to eke out a crust like @Wolfie.

Is it not still dark at that time of day? The very thought. 

On 25/12/2023 at 22:10, Eric Cuntman said:

Bollocks to telly. They don’t put proper Christmas films on anymore. Ones with nazis and big guns. 
Happy Christmas cunts. 

Believe it or not, Eric, they showed Crocodile Dundee here on Christmas Eve. With an inevitable warning about “dated stereotypes of First Australians”, which seemed a bit hard on Paul Hogan to me. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Believe it or not, Eric, they showed Crocodile Dundee here on Christmas Eve. With an inevitable warning about “dated stereotypes of First Australians”, which seemed a bit hard on Paul Hogan to me. 

It is dark, LCS, even though the winter Solstice has passed. It's around that time I leave the local graveyard to go home and have a cuppa. Nothing like a cuppa after the graveyard shift. 

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Not to mention ‘Downtown Leroy Brown’, a black stereotype that Lenny Henry would be proud of. And the bit where Mick Dundee grabs a transvestite’s undercarriage and proclaims “IT’S A BLOKE!”

Or did that bit get cut out?

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Could be worse OCR, you could need to get up at 530am to eke out a crust like @Wolfie.

Is it not still dark at that time of day? The very thought. 

Of course, no one in the 24-hour daylit utopia that is Australia gets up at 5.30am before work. Not a soul – not even doctors or nurses.

The difference between your life as a civil servant, in which you must have been ruled by a Third Reich iron fist for most of it, and mine, in which I have freedoms to choose when I work, is that I like to rise early. Dogs, teenagers and training before I decide to work – rather than a bureaucrat pulling my strings – all play a part.

Go figure, presumptuous wanker.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Of course, no one in the 24-hour daylit utopia that is Australia gets up at 5.30am before work. Not a soul – not even doctors or nurses.

The difference between your life as a civil servant, in which you must have been ruled by a Third Reich iron fist for most of it, and mine, in which I have freedoms to choose when I work, is that I like to rise early. Dogs, teenagers and training before I decide to work – rather than a bureaucrat pulling my strings – all play a part.

Go figure, presumptuous wanker.

Thinner skin than a 24 week neonate you, you big poof. I was up at 530 myself today, though the sun was already up here, and I like a cup of tea on the sundeck before the rest of the house stirs. 

My “life as a civil servant” was surprisingly short, given that I spent the last 30 years of my life self employed. I too know the lies you tell yourself, that you’re somehow in control of your workload and working hours, when in actual fact you’re as in thrall to the next payslip as anyone else. Retirement, on the other hand, is a veritable dream of passive income. I recommend it. 

But enough of that. I’m feel compelled to check - what is it you’re doing with teenagers at the ungodly hours of the day? I’m sure you’ll confirm said teenagers are the fruit of your withered loins before you set off the Corners’ Yewtree Information Device (YID) and all manner of unpleasantness ensues. But still, what do they need from you?

I’ll spare you a thought next time I brew up, trudging about in the dark with a little yellow bag of dogshit in hand. Whatever makes you happy. 

I’m off to the Tennis.

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not to mention ‘Downtown Leroy Brown’, a black stereotype that Lenny Henry would be proud of. And the bit where Mick Dundee grabs a transvestite’s undercarriage and proclaims “IT’S A BLOKE!”

Or did that bit get cut out?

Must admit I found better things to do that sit through it Eric. But I imagine it’s about eight minutes long now once the ABC Indigenous affairs team have been at it with the red pen. 

16 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It is dark, LCS, even though the winter Solstice has passed. It's around that time I leave the local graveyard to go home and have a cuppa. Nothing like a cuppa after the graveyard shift. 

Only three reasons to hang around in a graveyard at night, Raas, and all of them deserve a round of applause. Especially in Winter. 

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Thinner skin than a 24 week neonate you, you big poof. I was up at 530 myself today, though the sun was already up here, and I like a cup of tea on the sundeck before the rest of the house stirs. 

My “life as a civil servant” was surprisingly short, given that I spent the last 30 years of my life self employed. I too know the lies you tell yourself, that you’re somehow in control of your workload and working hours, when in actual fact you’re as in thrall to the next payslip as anyone else. Retirement, on the other hand, is a veritable dream of passive income. I recommend it. 

But enough of that. I’m feel compelled to check - what is it you’re doing with teenagers at the ungodly hours of the day? I’m sure you’ll confirm said teenagers are the fruit of your withered loins before you set off the Corners’ Yewtree Information Device (YID) and all manner of unpleasantness ensues. But still, what do they need from you?

I’ll spare you a thought next time I brew up, trudging about in the dark with a little yellow bag of dogshit in hand. Whatever makes you happy. 

I’m off to the Tennis.

I hope Father Christmas brings you a belated torn cruciate ligament, Dr Verbose.

When you claim "before the rest of the house stirs", I assume you mean the only person you live with: your Aussie wife. Actually, I'm a little disappointed you've taken the Yewtree angle on this, especially as it would be obvious to anyone with more than three brain cells that dogs and teenagers et al. affect one's time on any given morning.

And your mornings appear to involve "a cup of tea" rather than espresso coffee, yet you have the audacity to call me a big poof... Jeez. You do indeed sound like a retired old fart.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I hope Father Christmas brings you a belated torn cruciate ligament, Dr Verbose.

When you claim "before the rest of the house stirs", I assume you mean the only person you live with: your Aussie wife. Actually, I'm a little disappointed you've taken the Yewtree angle on this, especially as it would be obvious to anyone with more than three brain cells that dogs and teenagers et al. affect one's time on any given morning.

And your mornings appear to involve "a cup of tea" rather than espresso coffee, yet you have the audacity to call me a big poof? Jeez. You do indeed sound like a retired old fart.

Be honest with yourself @Wolfie .. you are a big fat poof with a fixation about cocks. Cocks roll out of your mouth.

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Be honest with yourself @Wolfie .. you are a big fat poof with a fixation about cocks. Cocks roll out of your mouth.

I was going to be kind, Pen, but seeing as you keep trolling and can't keep your humungous schlong out of my affairs, you leave me with little choice.

I noticed on Christmas Day you made the lion's share of comments, with Harold filling in a few gaps; I was wondering, therefore, why you didn't spend it with your trio or quartet of siblings? While you've confused the living hell out of everyone as to how many sisters, half-brothers or Jack Russells you've had or have, and what they died or didn't die from, your Christmas Day monopoly strongly suggests you're nothing more than a lonely, bitter old genderqueer with absolutely no-one or nothing in their life. In fact, this website is your life – and you're pretty shit at it at the best of times.

I'm sure I speak on behalf of 95% of the Corner when I say retire yourself, you sad, piteous, useless, painfully sorry old butch.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I was going to be kind, Pen, but seeing as you keep trolling and can't keep your humungous schlong out of my affairs, you leave me with little choice.

I noticed on Christmas Day you made the lion's share of comments, with Harold filling in a few gaps; I was wondering, therefore, why you didn't spend it with your trio or quartet of siblings? While you've confused the living hell out of everyone as to how many sisters, half-brothers or Jack Russells you've had or have, and what they died from or didn't die from, your Christmas Day monopoly strongly suggests you're nothing more than a lonely, bitter old genderqueer with absolutely no-one or nothing in their life. In fact, this website is your life – and you're pretty shit at it at the best of times.

I'm sure I speak on behalf of 95% of the Corner when I say retire yourself, you sad, piteous, uselss, painfully sorry old butch.

Come on you can do better than this you verbose old pufta :) .. do you have a life away from the corner?

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I noticed on Christmas Day you made the lion's share of comments, with Harold filling in a few gaps; I was wondering, therefore, why you didn't spend it with your trio or quartet of siblings? While you've confused the living hell out of everyone as to how many sisters, half-brothers or Jack Russells you've had or have, and what they died or didn't die from, your Christmas Day monopoly strongly suggests you're nothing more than a lonely, bitter old genderqueer with absolutely no-one or nothing in their life. In fact, this website is your life – and you're pretty shit at it at the best of times.

I'm sure I speak on behalf of 95% of the Corner when I say retire yourself, you sad, piteous, useless, painfully sorry old butch.

It didn't escape my attention either. In fact it gave me a warm feeling inside thinking that the old freak was gumming down its Birdseye turkey roast for one whilst desperately scanning the online user list for company.

What a childless, friendless piece of mutant shit.

• Like 2