CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HDMI Ports

Decimus

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Do you deliver to a flat on the second floor without a lift?"

If you moved to a basement flat, there wouldn't be a problem, they could just roll whatever it is down the stairs, or drop it through your skylight.

Problem solved!

You can thank me later.

5 minutes ago, and said:

Strange how your mentor @Wolfie hasn't been on to you about your abuse of the English language, he's usually so hot on that sort of thing.

Maybe he's not singled you out, because you're so very close, and he doesn't want to humiliate you.

Typical, one of the ethnic minorities, getting preferential treatment, who would've thought it?

Give it a rest, and. You do realise that you along with demented Pen and various others are slowly killing the Corner. Logged on today to find you'd quoted me twice and similar yesterday with @Penny Farthing and its unsurprisingly all shite. I think I might suggest a new spastic and useless cunt lounge in the site ideas section... Obviously you and Pen could converse there all day about tedious shite and leave the majority of us to get on with it. 

Eat shit and fuck off.

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Give it a rest, and. You do realise that you along with demented Pen and various others are slowly killing the Corner. Logged on today to find you'd quoted me twice and similar yesterday with @Penny Farthing and its unsurprisingly all shite. I think I might suggest a new spastic and useless cunt lounge in the site ideas section... Obviously you and Pen could converse there all day about tedious shite and leave the majority of us to get on with it. 

Eat shit and fuck off.

Good New Year, was it? 😄

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think I might suggest a new spastic and useless cunt lounge in the site ideas section

Why don't you do just that, preferably on Facebook?

I'm sure they'd be happy to tick some more boxes, might even get them a grant from the government, for social inclusion.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, and said:

Why don't you do just that, preferably on Facebook?

I'm sure they'd be happy to tick some more boxes, might even get them a grant from the government, for social inclusion.

You wrote a nomination ages ago calling yourself an Englishman, nowadays you're a proud Jew. I know you collect, sniff and store dog shit but I am none the wiser with regards to your ethnicity or how you perceive yourself. You even wrote a nomination regarding the rise in antisemitism, yet regularly call me Windrush, go on about box ticking etc which I find odd. Lol. Could it be, you are desperately trying anything to get a reaction out of me and are frustrated I never give you one? 

You boring, humourless shit sniffer. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Indeed. Her Majesty was trained as a mechanic during the war. She could have maintained and driven a Proton easily and for many years past it's intended lifespan.

Charlie boy would just end up crying on the side of the road and probably dying of exposure as a result of his hands exploding when he tried to find the bonnet release.

I bet that she also looked after Prince Philip's Range Rover.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I know you collect, sniff and store dog shit

Really.

And how do you know that?

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

you are desperately trying anything to get a reaction out of me

Hardly ever fails, in case you hadn't noticed 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I bet that she also looked after Prince Philip's Range Rover.

The untold story that can be told now is that Dirty Phil was having a blow job causing the accident Tony Soprano style. I can't get over that trapped inside the fucking pig motor moment, nearly as good as Tebbitt in the Brighton bombing. 

21 hours ago, Greg said:

Following the launch of the new brand platform "Beyond Techspectations" through a back-to-school campaign in August, Currys is taking humour to the next level in its latest set of brand films. Created by AMV BBDO, "Beyond Techspectations" aims to showcase how Currys consistently goes the extra mile to deliver the best expertise and tech knowledge through its colleagues and the extensive training they receive.  Fulling embracing an approach centred around humour, the series of ads are set to show the retailer’s unrivalled tech expertise and its colleagues’ commitment to going above and beyond in the most engaging and memorable way possible, whether that means eating instruction manuals to gain extra knowledge or cultivating long beards as a symbol of their wisdom.The 30" and 15” films, directed by Greg Bell through Red Studios, will run across TV and digital. As part of the media strategy developed by Spark Foundry, shorter formats will offer a snapshot of the campaign on different platforms.Aisling Lancaster, Head of Brand & Advertising at Currys said, “We know that our customers relish the opportunity to get hands-on with all the amazing tech we sell, and our stores are the best possible place to do this. Not only can you try out all the latest products, but you can rely on our colleagues’ unrivalled tech expertise to help find the right tech for you. These ads allow us to playfully show just how far our colleagues are willing to go to make sure they are tuned-in to today’s tech trends, whilst underscoring how valuable this face-to-face service is to our customers.”AMV BBDO’s creative directors on the campaign David Westland and Jeremy Tribe said, “Currys occupies a unique space in tech retail by doubling down on expertise and personal customer service in an increasingly online market. But it takes a really brave, confident client to let us showcase these qualities through stylised comedy. This campaign is a great second outing for the new Beyond Techspectations platform and we look forward to exploring more funny executions as we develop it together with Currys”.Kazimir Brown, Business Director at Spark Foundry UK said, ‘We’re thrilled to launch the newest iteration of the ‘Beyond Techspectations’ platform. Our plan, aimed at driving mass reach through Linear TV, BVOD & Online Video, allows Currys to engage with audiences nationwide in an authentically tongue-in-cheek tone. The media strategy focuses on showcasing the expertise & commitment to quality championed by Currys’ colleagues. Our campaign will deliver this message at national scale, in high-quality & engaging environments utilising 15”, 30” & 60” formats”.

Fascinating.

• Like 2

On 02/01/2024 at 14:02, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You wrote a nomination ages ago calling yourself an Englishman, nowadays you're a proud Jew. I know you collect, sniff and store dog shit but I am none the wiser with regards to your ethnicity or how you perceive yourself. You even wrote a nomination regarding the rise in antisemitism, yet regularly call me Windrush, go on about box ticking etc which I find odd. Lol. Could it be, you are desperately trying anything to get a reaction out of me and are frustrated I never give you one? 

You boring, humourless shit sniffer. 

Almost each time I login it's non-stop verbal diarrhoea dickhead Harold, Bresslaw twin 'Big Pen', new flyweight Greg and über-bellend Captain Kike R-soles. If it was their collective intention to destroy the site, then they're succeeding.

As for you @and, calm the fuck down you obviously rattled tool. Raas, like Decs and myself, has obviously gotten so far up your hooked schnozzola you're behaving like a Broadmoor patient who's failed a parole opportunity for the 100th time. In spite of raising the antisemite flag on more occasions than I can thankfully recall, your glaring 'Windrush this, Windrush that' bigotry makes you look even more of a hypocrite than Gary Lineker and his anti-Qatar MoTD world cup speech after accepting a £1.6m payout from the Qatari-owned Al Jazeera TV. All one's got to do is type 'windrush' into the search menu and... you utterly affected shyster. Lol.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Greg said:

Following the launch of the new brand platform "Beyond Techspectations" through a back-to-school campaign in August, Currys is taking humour to the next level in its latest set of brand films. Created by AMV BBDO, "Beyond Techspectations" aims to showcase how Currys consistently goes the extra mile to deliver the best expertise and tech knowledge through its colleagues and the extensive training they receive.  Fulling embracing an approach centred around humour, the series of ads are set to show the retailer’s unrivalled tech expertise and its colleagues’ commitment to going above and beyond in the most engaging and memorable way possible, whether that means eating instruction manuals to gain extra knowledge or cultivating long beards as a symbol of their wisdom.The 30" and 15” films, directed by Greg Bell through Red Studios, will run across TV and digital. As part of the media strategy developed by Spark Foundry, shorter formats will offer a snapshot of the campaign on different platforms.Aisling Lancaster, Head of Brand & Advertising at Currys said, “We know that our customers relish the opportunity to get hands-on with all the amazing tech we sell, and our stores are the best possible place to do this. Not only can you try out all the latest products, but you can rely on our colleagues’ unrivalled tech expertise to help find the right tech for you. These ads allow us to playfully show just how far our colleagues are willing to go to make sure they are tuned-in to today’s tech trends, whilst underscoring how valuable this face-to-face service is to our customers.”AMV BBDO’s creative directors on the campaign David Westland and Jeremy Tribe said, “Currys occupies a unique space in tech retail by doubling down on expertise and personal customer service in an increasingly online market. But it takes a really brave, confident client to let us showcase these qualities through stylised comedy. This campaign is a great second outing for the new Beyond Techspectations platform and we look forward to exploring more funny executions as we develop it together with Currys”.Kazimir Brown, Business Director at Spark Foundry UK said, ‘We’re thrilled to launch the newest iteration of the ‘Beyond Techspectations’ platform. Our plan, aimed at driving mass reach through Linear TV, BVOD & Online Video, allows Currys to engage with audiences nationwide in an authentically tongue-in-cheek tone. The media strategy focuses on showcasing the expertise & commitment to quality championed by Currys’ colleagues. Our campaign will deliver this message at national scale, in high-quality & engaging environments utilising 15”, 30” & 60” formats”.

Greg, I think you might be what this site has needed for some time now. I'm fairly confident the entire board (as well as I) cannot wait for your next hilarious post. 

Way to go, Greg. 

10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Greg, I think you might be what this site has needed for some time now. I'm fairly confident the entire board (as well as I) cannot wait for your next hilarious post. 

Way to go, Greg. 

Is that sarcarsm?

20 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Greg, I think you might be what this site has needed for some time now.

I concur, anyone who pricks the pomposity of the Corner's pseudo-intellectuals should be welcomed with open arms.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I wonder what else they do other than all this?

Fuck-all, probably.

Where would they post it, and who else would be interested in their narcissistic, pseudo-intellectual drivel? 🤓

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mobiduck-the-third said:

Michael Cane is epic in ZULU

Is that the same Michael Caine who starred in Get Carter? (asking for a friend who usually knows what the fuck he's talking about)

• Like 1

On 01/01/2024 at 16:20, Decimus said:

Why don't they ever put these fucking things somewhere easy to access? I've lost count of the amount of times this Christmas I've been scrabbling around the back of the telly like some sort of queer cunt slipping on a heavily lubricated disco floor.

With all the progress we've made with electronic technology over the last twenty years, you'd think some little Jap cunt would have had the genius idea to put these within easy reach instead of making them as difficult to find as a @Frank post that has made anyone laugh since 2016.

Fuck off.

You stupid fucking retard. Just buy a couple of 500mm long extenders and you can put them where you like.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You stupid fucking retard. Just buy a couple of 500mm long extenders and you can put them where you like.

I haven't spent £450 on a television to have fucking wires trailing all over the living room like it's some sort of Bangladeshi mechanic's garage. You may enjoy stumbling around pissed off your nut and tripping over things, but I certainly don't.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I haven't spent £450 on a television to have fucking wires trailing all over the living room like it's some sort of Bangladeshi mechanic's garage. You may enjoy stumbling around pissed off your nut and tripping over things, but I certainly don't.

How much??? You do realise that however much you spend on the TV it isn't going to improve the enjoyment of you watching the men on Naked Attraction while you spaff your ectoplasm over the remote.