CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Camila Batmanghelidjh

Penny Farthing

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Batmanghelidjh set up Kids Company in 1996 to provide support to disadvantaged children and young people who had slipped through the net of social and NHS services.

By fuck, considering the amount of kids who get beaten to death or other suffering in this cunt country, the MORE fucking women and organisations like Camila we have THE BETTER. If most young women, the fucking MODERN WOMAN WHO MUST BE OBEYED, stopped fucking obsessing about themselves and their perceived "disadvantages" compared to everyone ELSE, and fucking got off their fat arses and put SOMETHING BACK INTO SOCIETY particularly in tune with those MATERNAL INSTINCTS that they seem so ashamed of today and try to minimise. 
DON'T HAVE A FUCKING GO AT SOMEBODY WHO TRIED TO DO SOMETHING GOOD CONSIDERING ALL THE CUNTS LIKE MONE OUT THERE. 

Yeah but… would you rather be stranded on a desert island for a week with Camila Batmanghelidjh or Michelle Mone? That’s the important issue.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah but… would you rather be stranded on a desert island for a week with Camila Batmanghelidjh or Michelle Mone? That’s the important issue.

Depends on which one would get my wedge quickest then turn a blind eye while I smoked it. When it comes to birds I always go for personality and brains over sheer physical good looks. I assume your bullshit detector won't be back at work until Monday. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Depends on which one would get my wedge quickest then turn a blind eye while I smoked it. When it comes to birds I always go for personality and brains over sheer physical good looks. I assume your bullshit detector won't be back at work until Monday. 

No, it just exploded.

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Batmanghelidjh set up Kids Company in 1996 to provide support to disadvantaged children and young people who had slipped through the net of social and NHS services.

By fuck, considering the amount of kids who get beaten to death or other suffering in this cunt country, the MORE fucking women and organisations like Camila we have THE BETTER. If most young women, the fucking MODERN WOMAN WHO MUST BE OBEYED, stopped fucking obsessing about themselves and their perceived "disadvantages" compared to everyone ELSE, and fucking got off their fat arses and put SOMETHING BACK INTO SOCIETY particularly in tune with those MATERNAL INSTINCTS that they seem so ashamed of today and try to minimise. 
DON'T HAVE A FUCKING GO AT SOMEBODY WHO TRIED TO DO SOMETHING GOOD CONSIDERING ALL THE CUNTS LIKE MONE OUT THERE. 

In all seriousness there's valid and very ethical points you've made . What fucks people off is how hypocritical people in such positions can  become .They are the perfect example of being the  author's of their own doom,  it seems they just can't help themselves .Maybe it's the Human condition or part of it .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

In all seriousness there's valid and very ethical points you've made . What fucks people off is how hypocritical people in such positions can  become .They are the perfect example of being the  author's of their own doom,  it seems they just can't help themselves .Maybe it's the Human condition or part of it .

I think it's the cunts who start gluing themselves on to you and your mission for their OWN reasons which you probably have to fucking live with to get on. Though you're right about the hubris part of it. Big heads. I think the money side just wasn't under control. Look at the Captain Tom fiasco. How can a fucking swimming pool be connected to the charity? 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, it just exploded.

James Dyson's back in the UK now (his £26 billion?) so why not pop round and ask him for a new one using his famous genius hairdryer/hoover technology. 

On the evolutionary scale of British engineering pioneers he will always be several DNA notches below Sir Clive Sinclair. *

*AND HE KNOWS IT! 😅 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

James Dyson's back in the UK now (his £26 billion?) so why not pop round and ask him for a new one using his famous genius hairdryer/hoover technology. 

On the evolutionary scale of British engineering pioneers he will always be several DNA notches below Sir Clive Sinclair. *

*AND HE KNOWS IT! 😅 

I had a Sinclair LED calculator. Bright red display and hard plastic buttons that required more muscle power to operate than cocking a Barnett Crossbow. Apparently some people still own and use C5s as a form of personal transport. And he made those gay computers with rainbows on them and rubber buttons.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had a Sinclair LED calculator. Bright red display and hard plastic buttons that required more muscle power to operate than cocking a Barnett Crossbow. Apparently some people still own and use C5s as a form of personal transport. And he made those gay computers with rainbows on them and rubber buttons.

Yep but the main point is he actually brought the first computers into the home? I thought that was the story. The C5 was a fucking brain aneurism exploited by cunts around him, that's the only way I can explain how he could go from hero to zero in five minutes. At the end of that he was virtually a laughing stock. It's a bit like remembering Burt Lancaster as a paralysed stroke victim in a wheelchair which he was at the end rather than the great actor he was, Valdez for example. 

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hang onto that it's prob worth thousands. 

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think it's the cunts who start gluing themselves on to you and your mission for their OWN reasons which you probably have to fucking live with to get on. Though you're right about the hubris part of it. Big heads. I think the money side just wasn't under control. Look at the Captain Tom fiasco. How can a fucking swimming pool be connected to the charity? 

They said that it was for the benefit of the community. Yeah I bet it fucking was. If I turned up on their doorstep in my bathrobe, flip flops and towel draped over my arm expecting to swim a few lengths for 'my mental health' I'm sure they'd tell me to fuck off.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They said that it was for the benefit of the community. Yeah I bet it fucking was. If I turned up on their doorstep in my bathrobe, flip flops and towel draped over my arm expecting to swim a few lengths for 'my mental health' I'm sure they'd tell me to fuck off.

The fatal flaw was the way they syndicated the Tom Appeal out to a private fund raising firm who were operating on a handsome %. Once they saw fuckers getting rich out of it the family joined the gravy train. I thought it was a bit odd when they ALL went off to Barbados on a gratis holiday with Tom purportedly having always wanted to visit Barbados. It was after that he passed away. 

ANOTHER CASE OF THE MONES.

On 05/01/2024 at 23:05, ChildeHarold said:

Yep but the main point is he actually brought the first computers into the home? I thought that was the story. The C5 was a fucking brain aneurism exploited by cunts around him, that's the only way I can explain how he could go from hero to zero in five minutes. At the end of that he was virtually a laughing stock. It's a bit like remembering Burt Lancaster as a paralysed stroke victim in a wheelchair which he was at the end rather than the great actor he was, Valdez for example. 

Can't understand why Citroën took it on.  Or why Vauxhall choose to brand a car after a naff 70s aftershave.

Back on topic, I've never seen that Batman woman in the same room as John Sergeant or Jo Brand.

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

Can't understand why Citroën took it on.  Or why Vauxhall choose to brand a car after a naff 70s aftershave.

Back on topic, I've never seen that Batman woman in the same room as John Sergeant or Jo Brand.

Are you being sarcastic you little shit? 

3 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

When you grow up child and become a man then you'll know.

How’s the wife, Mike? Mine’s still something of a cunt, if I’m being honest. Here’s you with a marital issue due to spousal immobility and me, with an issue in that mine, whilst healthy isn’t mobile enough…to fuck off elsewhere. Strange days eh?

On 05/01/2024 at 23:05, ChildeHarold said:

It's a bit like remembering Burt Lancaster as a paralysed stroke victim in a wheelchair which he was at the end rather than the great actor he was, Valdez for example. 

Fun fact: The film was titled 'Valdez Is Coming', but they didn't actually shoot the scene were he came, because Burt didn't want to get get his cock out 🩹💦

On 05/01/2024 at 16:13, ChildeHarold said:

I wouldn’t fuck the ugly cunt, not even now that it’s dead.