CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain's armed forces can no longer put a brigade in the field

Guest Basil

Guest Basil

With all this talk of WW3 kicking off, let's have a look at how our military may fair:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-army-armed-forces-ukraine-b2482059.html

Oh dear..

Our army is now so small it wouldn't be able to put even 1 brigade in the field, according to a NATO general. Quite a fall from grace. From one of the world's pre-eminent military forces to unable to adequately defend ourselves, all in a generation! I don't know if more recruitment is necessarily the solution either - what's worse, having only a few thousand highly trained professionals, or hundreds of thousands of obese, mentally challenged, millennial morons who would end up shooting themselves if it all ever kicked off.

I think this may be a bit of a reality check for those who were promised the earth post-brexit.

56 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

With all this talk of WW3 kicking off, let's have a look at how our military may fair:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-army-armed-forces-ukraine-b2482059.html

Oh dear..

Our army is now so small it wouldn't be able to put even 1 brigade in the field, according to a NATO general. Quite a fall from grace. From one of the world's pre-eminent military forces to unable to adequately defend ourselves, all in a generation! I don't know if more recruitment is necessarily the solution either - what's worse, having only a few thousand highly trained professionals, or hundreds of thousands of obese, mentally challenged, millennial morons who would end up shooting themselves if it all ever kicked off.

I think this may be a bit of a reality check for those who were promised the earth post-brexit.

The stock answer seems to be, the next war will be fought with technology not battalions and the armed forces need highly trained not foot soldiers.  All of which is disproved when a real war breaks out. What has always been the achilles heel of any British armed forces is the poor and inadequate state of equipment and support which has been demonstrated time and time again in recent conflicts. It all stems from this mean attitude of trying to do EVERYTHING on the cheap. 

Guest Basil
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The stock answer seems to be, the next war will be fought with technology not battalions and the armed forces need highly trained not foot soldiers.  All of which is disproved when a real war breaks out. What has always been the achilles heel of any British armed forces is the poor and inadequate state of equipment and support which has been demonstrated time and time again in recent conflicts. It all stems from this mean attitude of trying to do EVERYTHING on the cheap. 

Some still seem to think we can run India with two blokes in Colonial garb and a revolver with 4 bullets.

9 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

Some still seem to think we can run India with two blokes in Colonial garb and a revolver with 4 bullets.

Indeed, @ClitWestwood formerly known as erroreptyle being one of them.

When his mum allows him some more screen time, I'm sure he'll be along to scream at you that Britain is a superpower who single-handedly defends Japanese waters from the Chinese with nothing more than an old mine sweeper (yes, he actually claimed this).

9 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

By the time ordinary working class Brits might have benefited from a new life in colonial India it was over. They only had the white colonies to migrate to like Australia. (If they were needed) Look at South Africa now.... it's gone down the pan, most whites are leaving. 

Guest Basil
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, @ClitWestwood formerly known as erroreptyle being one of them.

When his mum allows him some more screen time, I'm sure he'll be along to scream at you that Britain is a superpower who single-handedly defends Japanese waters from the Chinese with nothing more than an old mine sweeper (yes, he actually claimed this).

There's nothing worse than a mencap armchair general.

Guest Basil
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

By the time ordinary working class Brits might have benefited from a new life in colonial India it was over. They only had the white colonies to migrate to like Australia. (If they were needed) Look at South Africa now.... it's gone down the pan, most whites are leaving. 

Yes, because of the blacks.

Ya see the problem is that a hundred years ago there was a vast pool of poor starvin illiterate cunts to pad out the ranks to go n die in some colonial hole ..now they have the dole n nhs who'd wanna be a livin figure 11 these days..yer nations dying izall..no loss eider..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Basil
On 22/01/2024 at 01:33, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya see the problem is that a hundred years ago there was a vast pool of poor starvin illiterate cunts to pad out the ranks to go n die in some colonial hole ..now they have the dole n nhs who'd wanna be a livin figure 11 these days..yer nations dying izall..no loss eider..lol

Remind me again of the size of the Irish Defence Forces?

On 20/01/2024 at 20:28, Basil Brush said:

Oh dear..

Not only that but apparently they even recruit women and gays nowadays. I hear they do excel at putting camo paint on their face.

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Not only that but apparently they even recruit women and gays nowadays. I hear they do excel at putting camo paint on their face.

Camo paint shit-sticks are mostly petroleum jelly with powder paint in it. They probably smear it round their arses.

On 22/01/2024 at 01:33, PANZER MURPHY said:

🎶What’s that coming over the hill. Is it a monster?🎶

Nah. It’s just that fucking twat Panzywanker and his crack (smoking) armoured wheelbarrow division, on a covert mission to root out the foreign invaders and suck their greasy brown cocks.

And be very careful running your mouth off. Remember how that’s worked out for you lot in the past.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🎶What’s that coming over the hill. Is it a monster?🎶

Nah. It’s just that fucking twat Panzywanker and his crack (smoking) armoured wheelbarrow division, on a covert mission to root out the foreign invaders and suck their greasy brown cocks.

And be very careful running your mouth off. Remember how that’s worked out for you lot in the past.

I think King Billy in the field is worth a whole brigade by himself - cost less to feed as well. It's your choice Billy: deployed in Ukraine or Yemen?

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/01/2024 at 20:28, Basil Brush said:

Oh dear..

We've got two warships in the Far East to frighten off the Chinese. Reassured? Mate we could turn over everything to war production, launch a new ship every month and double our army. It still wouldn’t last five minutes in the next war. Alk this is doing is keeping the officer class at Sandhurst (directly recruited from our well heeled public schools) in clover and cushy pensions. 

Guest Basil
27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

We've got two warships in the Far East to frighten off the Chinese. Reassured? Mate we could turn over everything to war production, launch a new ship every month and double our army. It still wouldn’t last five minutes in the next war. Alk this is doing is keeping the officer class at Sandhurst (directly recruited from our well heeled public schools) in clover and cushy pensions. 

Not really, no.

9 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

Not really, no.

Do you mind if I cange the subject? Charles's hope that his transparency about hids diagnosis will encourage men to come forward for early screening would sound more sincere if he

A. elected to join the NHS queue and took his treatment at an NHS hospital under NHS conditions 

B. eschewed the bespoke private treatment at the home clinic set up at Clarence House for his use only

C. chose public transport or taxi rather than a private helicopter to get to his treatment appointments

They never step forward to do the right thing, the thing you could start to respect them for, do they? 

Vive La Republic! 

Personally I think a queer brigade should be formed .Rugmunchers, trans , gay and those  who don't know exactly where they want to do dip it .The uniforms would be fucking amazing , all pink and sparkly , blokes in belts for skirts marching in High heels staggering  like they have the onset of motor neurone. On the parade ground, the Rugmunchers platoon would be square bashing ..Ruuuuug munchers ...wait for it ...wait for it...preeeeeeseeennt  strap ons.

Guest Basil
17 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Personally I think a queer brigade should be formed .Rugmunchers, trans , gay and those  who don't know exactly where they want to do dip it .The uniforms would be fucking amazing , all pink and sparkly , blokes in belts for skirts marching in High heels staggering  like they have the onset of motor neurone. On the parade ground, the Rugmunchers platoon would be square bashing ..Ruuuuug munchers ...wait for it ...wait for it...preeeeeeseeennt  strap ons.

Just send them over the top, straight into the machine guns.

On 16/02/2024 at 06:38, entitled little cunt said:

Given that the average Russian woman makes Fatima Whitbread look like Nelly Furtado, the Russian soldiers would rather fuck them than kill them 

46 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Given that the average Russian woman makes Fatima Whitbread look like Nelly Furtado, the Russian soldiers would rather fuck them than kill them 

You make the dumb dumb assumption we would be fighting the Russians. A nuclear power? More likely some country where their soldiers wear grass skirts and carry spears. That's about the measure of the so called British army. Don't kid yourself who they'd be fighting for either. The cunts who would rather make money out of war not die in it. 

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You make the dumb dumb assumption we would be fighting the Russians. A nuclear power? More likely some country where their soldiers wear grass skirts and carry spears. That's about the measure of the so called British army. Don't kid yourself who they'd be fighting for either. The cunts who would rather make money out of war not die in it. 

Well, those mangos are devilishly sharp.