CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Valdo Calocane Cop Out

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Actually Eddie, I'm a little more concerned about Roops. Look below and you'll see she's missed three coons in a row, despite a couple of moderating visits. Have you been spiking her Prosecco with diazepam, to make time for a younger model?

He’s put her on the game I reckon. If he’d talked to me before doing it I’d have told him he’ll be lucky if it doesn’t cost more in petrol than her potential best estimate earnings just to drop the fat ugly ginger cunt off at Skid Row, never mind driving back  to pick her up the next morning  when she’s full up.

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

He’s put her on the game I reckon. If he’d talked to me before doing it I’d have told him he’ll be lucky if it doesn’t cost more in petrol than her potential best estimate earnings just to drop the fat ugly ginger cunt off at Skid Row, never mind driving back  to pick her up the next morning  when she’s full up.

Fucking hell Billy, I accept you really hate her... but how do you know she's fat? Have you stumbled upon a grainy 1996 pic of her on some hairy ginger fanny site?

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Bill you’re talking about the woman I love, I will knock your Fucking teeth out (again)

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bill you’re talking about the woman I love, I will knock your Fucking teeth out (again)

Ed. If I’d thought you would ever talk to me in such a disrespectful way, I’d have picked my own fucking cotton.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ed. If I’d thought you would ever talk to me in such a disrespectful way, I’d have picked my own fucking cotton.

Bill it’s Friday night, I’m watching darts and sitting on cunts corner. Life hasn’t quite worked out the way I wanted. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Now you’ve got morals. Not long ago you were raving about Patsy Jackson.. who is technically your step daughter! I feel less guilty about that fling with Carol now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Fucking hell Billy, I accept you really hate her... but how do you know she's fat? Have you stumbled upon a grainy 1996 pic of her on some hairy ginger fanny site?

I accidentally stumbled across it on the dark web, while trying to order a Mc’Donalds delivery on Christmas Day (the very first and only time I’ve been on there). Luckily for me, what I saw was so fucking horrific that I now only browse sites that are approved by BBC Verify etc. I count myself very fortunate that I didn’t get sucked down one of those ‘rabbit holes’ that some idiots (or thicko’s as she labels us) fall into. Thank fuck we have her to look after us.

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bill it’s Friday night, I’m watching darts and sitting on cunts corner. Life hasn’t quite worked out the way I wanted. 

I’d love to say ‘Yes Ed I know what you mean’ but I’d ne lying as I’m living the dream and far too busy to care, much as I’d like to. 

Guest Basil
23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So good you named it twice.

I wasn’t impressed to be honest. Costumes were shit and too many foreigners in it. 
 I like the sequel where Gandhi kicks the shit out of Ray Winstone and ends up buried under a swimming pool.

Some gormless simpletons are currently doing a sort of prequel remake of sexy beast. Set in the early 90's, featuring Paul Kaye. Hmmmm, I don't know.

18 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

Some gormless simpletons are currently doing a sort of prequel remake of sexy beast. Set in the early 90's, featuring Paul Kaye. Hmmmm, I don't know.

I can’t dislike Paul Kaye on the grounds that Dennis Pennis was probably the only thing that made me laugh in the 90s. A particular favourite bit was him chasing Michael Jackson and entourage…

”Hey Michael! Who’s your favourite boy band? Do you like 3-T or do you still prefer Boys To Men?”

Although regarding a TV series prequel to Sexy Beast, I don’t know either. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can’t dislike Paul Kaye on the grounds that Dennis Pennis was probably the only thing that made me laugh in the 90s. A particular favourite bit was him chasing Michael Jackson and entourage…

”Hey Michael! Who’s your favourite boy band? Do you like 3-T or do you still prefer Boys To Men?”

Although regarding a TV series prequel to Sexy Beast, I don’t know either. 

When he chased Barry Manilow down the road while holding a bedsheet shouting ‘hey Barry, you dropped your handkerchief!’