CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Clapham diversity

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Abdul's close relative says that it is out of character and he is not the caring boy he knew when he was growing up in Afghanistan.

That's why he was a collaborater in Afghanistan. He looks like a cunt as well. The likelihood now is that we're stuck with him.. But the main point to me is (fuck the women's rights issues which is deliberately confusing) why the fuck did we follow the Yanks into a well known dead end when a couple of tactical nuclear weapons would have sorted it out. This all stems from the fucki g so called Special Relationship. 

Guest Basil

Clapham diversity, Southwark malarkey. Maybe we should merge a few of @entitled little cunt's topics into one south london degeneracy mega-thread. Also featuring:

Lambeth lunacy

Brixton boisterousness

Nunhead noncery

Croydon calamity 

12 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

Clapham diversity, Southwark malarkey. Maybe we should merge a few of @entitled little cunt's topics into one south london degeneracy mega-thread. Also featuring:

Lambeth lunacy

Brixton boisterousness

Nunhead noncery

Croydon calamity 

I’m getting the feeling that he’s the last remaining resident of his borough that doesn’t have a bone through his nose. His writings on CC are reminiscent of Eric Cartman’s journal entries on the lifeboat full of ‘minorities’.

“I fear I may be the last of my species…”

Deportation , no appeals , no leniency. Tell these cunts should they get as much as a parking  ticket they and their entire family , direct and indirect  will be on a plane back to the stoneage shitehole from which they were regurgitated. That would sort out the problem overnight .The carpet kneeler who murdered 22 kids In Manchester would have been done away with by his own backward family  before he had the chance to harm any British kid. Child grooming,  the whole family are stripped of all assets and sent packing .It's really very simple .The uk crime rate would finish by 2 thirds virtually overnight .It's not racist , it's common fucking sense .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Deportation , no appeals , no leniency. Tell these cunts should they get as much as a parking  ticket they and their entire family , direct and indirect  will be on a plane back to the stoneage shitehole from which they were regurgitated. That would sort out the problem overnight .The carpet kneeler who murdered 22 kids In Manchester would have been done away with by his own backward family  before he had the chance to harm any British kid. Child grooming,  the whole family are stripped of all assets and sent packing .It's really very simple .The uk crime rate would finish by 2 thirds virtually overnight .It's not racist , it's common fucking sense .

Back in 2005 a cunt I knew got into a row with parking warden back in the US of A .. he ended up having to book the next available flight back home having been told to leave ASAP for insulting a local officer.

5 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Deport the cunt 

Skripols were the same sort of untrustworthy cunts. But they have a good sense of smell when it comes to muff. Seems to me they have a fuckng network for finding a wife as soon as they get here. Then comes the kids..... It's all about poor Abdul now, his state of mind, he might self harm, his injiries, how must he feel.... it's incredible. Why not donate some firearms to him and wait for the gun spree. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Skripols were the same sort of untrustworthy cunts. But they have a good sense of smell when it comes to muff. Seems to me they have a fuckng network for finding a wife as soon as they get here. Then comes the kids..... It's all about poor Abdul now, his state of mind, he might self harm, his injiries, how must he feel.... it's incredible. Why not donate some firearms to him and wait for the gun spree. 

Give the cunt a shovel , let him dig,   then pop the cunt through the back of then head .One bullet is about 5 pence .The alternative is that we keep him fed and watered for the next 50 years .There's far better things to spend tax payer's money on.

48 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I agree wholeheartedly, but I doubt very much that it is legal as once they swear allegiance to old king wing nut and explain the LBW law they are bona fide brits. So I should imagine that the constitution would have to be changed which means it will have to go through parliament then the law lords. Which will take fucking years and as we know, the British government, no matter what shower of shit is in power, can't organise a nun massacre in a convent. 

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I agree wholeheartedly, but I doubt very much that it is legal as once they swear allegiance to old king wing nut and explain the LBW law they are bona fide brits. So I should imagine that the constitution would have to be changed which means it will have to go through parliament then the law lords. Which will take fucking years and as we know, the British government, no matter what shower of shit is in power, can't organise a nun massacre in a convent. 

It's what  revolutions are made of . When Joe public recognises  what those who are supposed to , don't. British people are fucked off big time , they know some new messiah like starmer will make things worse and the Tories are too busy enriching themselves .They see no real solution , and they're right .

From the foolishness of those who should listen but do not is born the spirit to enact change  through revolution.

9 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

It's what  revolutions are made of . When Joe public recognises  what those who are supposed to , don't. British people are fucked off big time , they know some new messiah like starmer will make things worse and the Tories are too busy enriching themselves .They see no real solution , and they're right .

From the foolishness of those who should listen but do not is born the spirit to enact change  through revolution.

Yeah, we had that in the 90s with the poll tax and the fascist bastard police on horses mowed us down in Whitehall. I saw wimmin with children being charged by these cunts. I swear if I'd brought one of those cunts down off the horse I'd be slopping out at her majesty's for kicking the cunt to death.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Agreed, because I'd rather see those of this ilk deported than kept alive in our prisons. But is it possible immigrants are responsible for approximately 2/3rds of UK crime, when the demographic is 87% white British? Can you back this up with some facts?

44 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Give the cunt a shovel , let him dig,   then pop the cunt through the back of then head .One bullet is about 5 pence .The alternative is that we keep him fed and watered for the next 50 years .There's far better things to spend tax payer's money on.

He'll blend right in with the drug dealers inside. 

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Agreed, because I'd rather see those of this ilk deported than kept alive in our prisons. But is it possible immigrants are responsible for approximately 2/3rds of UK crime, when the demographic is 87% white British? Can you back this up with some facts?

34%of those in prison are of non Caucasian decent .The  mean average of population of these "types"  is under 13%.Also take into account the knock on effects of drug addiction fuelled by mainly ethnic suppliers and the need for addicts to fund their addiction . Take into account the cultural aspects of cacausion young  being sucked  into a life of crime , it is almost marketed as a desirable lifestyle  by non Caucasians. I think 75% is Conservative. 

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Back in 2005 a cunt I knew got into a row with parking warden back in the US of A .. he ended up having to book the next available flight back home having been told to leave ASAP for insulting a local officer.

Bullshit. Never happened.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah, we had that in the 90s with the poll tax and the fascist bastard police on horses mowed us down in Whitehall. I saw wimmin with children being charged by these cunts. I swear if I'd brought one of those cunts down off the horse I'd be slopping out at her majesty's for kicking the cunt to death.

Got there in the end though .It was abolished and replaced with  a hyped up version of  what was previously in place .They were in effect trying to charge people with fuckall a tax for having fuckall.The end result is we're  shafted , bent over the alter of never ending optimism that things will one day change .On another note I wasn't surprised that Abdul's family members have also been hosted by the UK taxpayer .What a fine investment they are I'm sure .Deport them , every single one. A crime committed by one should mean instant deportation for all of them.

17 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

34%of those in prison are of non Caucasian decent .The  mean average of population of these "types"  is under 13%.Also take into account the knock on effects of drug addiction fuelled by mainly ethnic suppliers and the need for addicts to fund their addiction . Take into account the cultural aspects of cacausion young  being sucked  into a life of crime , it is almost marketed as a desirable lifestyle  by non Caucasians. I think 75% is Conservative. 

OK, so back these claimed facts up with evidence. I'm all ears but I'd like to see some web links, editorial, graphs et al. to form an opinion.