CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dib Dib (aaaarrrrggghhhh!!) Dib

Guest Basil

Guest Basil
7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Normally I don’t give a flying fuck about US elections but this is different. Biden has shown himself almost uniquely incompetent (Carter?) in foreign affairs and if re-elected would de-stablize the world. Trump under normal circumstances wouldn't be my favourite, but he seems to be cometh the hour cometh the man. He might even help Starmer to grow a backbone. 

FUCK OFF YOU DIRTY PAEDO 

1 hour ago, Basil said:

45 minutes ago, Basil said:

@ChildeHarold when I'm next south of the river you are absolutely getting it.

Watch your back.

FUCK OFF YOU DIRTY PAEDO 

Have you and H fallen out Baz? Don’t lose your cool. It might be a trap to make you say something out of character. I’ve never trusted him tbh. He reminds me of a weird bloke that used to drink in my local occasionally, but I’m pretty sure he’s dead now so it can’t be him. Whatever you do don’t mention the P word and you’ll be OK.

Guest Basil
28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Have you and H fallen out Baz? Don’t lose your cool. It might be a trap to make you say something out of character. I’ve never trusted him tbh. He reminds me of a weird bloke that used to drink in my local occasionally, but I’m pretty sure he’s dead now so it can’t be him. Whatever you do don’t mention the P word and you’ll be OK.

He's a filthy little nonce, who should be run off the site.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Don’t apologise H. It’s close but I’ve got you slightly ahead on points. 

Are you fucking serious? I meant this cunt grovel on his hands and knes to me. The guy is perched on his keyboard with a fucking ten inch dildo up his arse posting garbage all day long. A fucking nom about scouts. I ask you! A fucking scriptwriter for the Benny Hill Show could do better. 

Guest Basil
Just now, ChildeHarold said:

Are you fucking serious? I meant this cunt grovel on his hands and knes to me. The guy is perched on his keyboard with a fucking ten inch dildo up his arse posting garbage all day long. A fucking nom about scouts. I ask you! A fucking scriptwriter for the Benny Hill Show could do better. 

You filthy, deviant, fucking nonce case. I'm going to cave your thick fucking skull in.

51 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well, finish him. You started this conflict, Harold.

The mods are obviously on holiday, so it's your responsibility.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Well, finish him. You started this conflict, Harold.

The mods are obviously on holiday, so it's your responsibility.

Your interpretation of history serious defective RK as are you. 

I am not obsessed with scouts unlike a small number of nut jobs on the Corner. So fuck off. 

Guest Basil
Just now, ChildeHarold said:

I am not obsessed with scouts unlike a small number of nut jobs on the Corner. So fuck off. 

No, you just like the idea of fucking them in the woods.

Nobody's coming to your rescue here, you fucking greasy little sex case. You're about to be hounded off the site.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You’re still having difficulty identifying the allies from the enemies Harold.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've always said she's the best moderator on here. At the very top of her game and ready to react with the reflexes of a cat, a fucking comatose cat in this instance.

She was hanging back to ramp up the drama when she swooped down and saved the day at the last minute. Like Captain Marvel only without the sparkly tits.

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's my kind heart Eric. I'm famous for it. I need a new phone. I've heard Billy is generous to his friends. Do you think I could tap him for a few quid? 🤔 

You could get one of those big-button ‘DORO’ flip phones for older people. You can even get one with a big orange button that calls an ambulance.  My mum’s got one because she’s about the same age as you and also fucked in the head.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You could get one of those big-button ‘DORO’ flip phones for older people. You can even get one with a big orange button that calls an ambulance.  My mum’s got one because she’s about the same age as you and also fucked in the head.

As Smothering Sunday is coming up I'll let that ageist insult fall by the gutter where it belongs. The Google keyboards offer a red button that says

D A N G E R! 

DO NOT TOUCH UNDER ANY                      CIRCUMSTANCES

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

As Smothering Sunday is coming up I'll let that ageist insult fall by the gutter where it belongs. The Google keyboards offer a red button that says

D A N G E R! 

DO NOT TOUCH UNDER ANY                      CIRCUMSTANCES

You don’t have to post every idiotic thing that enters your makeshift mind, you verbose imbecile.

• Like 1