CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abdul fever spreads to Vienna

22 hours ago, Snowy said:

I've been watching a lot of reruns of Dragons Den young Eric ,I know a good punt when I see one,and I think I've found my levi roots to my Theo Papadapolopisis and I'm prepared to go all in with the young wipper snapper.

If there's a good judge of absolute piles of shit and emptying bins it's me.

Never trust a Greek, they'll sell their own mother and actually deliver .

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I thought he came from the Peter Andre lineage of Greek Cypriots not pop but paper clips. 

Actually the Dragons Den is a cheap reality tv substitute for Sir John Harvey-Jones* troubleshooter helping failing businesses a genuinely real involving in-depth tv series that they no longer make - they blame budgets, but they just lack the wherewithal. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey-Jones

* a genuine busnessman not like one of these fucking barrow boys from East Street. 

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I thought he came from the Peter Andre lineage of Greek Cypriots not pop but paper clips. 

Actually the Dragons Den is a cheap reality tv substitute for Sir John Harvey-Jones* troubleshooter helping failing businesses a genuinely real involving in-depth tv series that they no longer make - they blame budgets, but they just lack the wherewithal. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey-Jones

* a genuine busnessman not like one of these fucking barrow boys from East Street. 

That Amstrad bloke gets on my wick.He has a bunch of phycophants running around him like Overexcited Bejamine cumbersnatches being tasked to do utterly preposterous exercises. How about actually sending the  middle class cunts off for six months to actually try to make some money.if one if the cunts sold drugs at least it would show initiative. The  fucking idiot British public fucking lap it up .cunts .

59 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

That Amstrad bloke gets on my wick.He has a bunch of phycophants running around him like Overexcited Bejamine cumbersnatches being tasked to do utterly preposterous exercises. How about actually sending the  middle class cunts off for six months to actually try to make some money.if one if the cunts sold drugs at least it would show initiative. The  fucking idiot British public fucking lap it up .cunts .

Amstrad was notorious for shit quality control and returns. 

He's got where he is now from property development. First he bought up West End residential dirt cheap during the 80s collapse, then he converted it to offices, now he's turning it back to residential again with the growth of the international jet set looking for a safe nest egg in London. He doesn't care who he disrupts to get his way... just turfs them out. 

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

How much do you think a photo of a designer pair of sunglasses sat on some shithole of a london pub for likes on some tiny hole of the internet got @Frank for his dear old dear?

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Amstrad was notorious for shit quality control and returns. 

He's got where he is now from property development. First he bought up West End residential dirt cheap during the 80s collapse, then he converted it to offices, now he's turning it back to residential again with the growth of the international jet set looking for a safe nest egg in London. He doesn't care who he disrupts to get his way... just turfs them out. 

I hope his property conversions were better quality than the rest of the shite he produced the  fucking pubic hair growing from his head barrow pushing opportunist .

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I hope his property conversions were better quality than the rest of the shite he produced the  fucking pubic hair growing from his head barrow pushing opportunist .

It's churning the same square centre metres of top soil every now and again to generate more "added value" and fuck everything else. The people, the culture, the heritage nothing matters except their profit margin and take home pay. Sugar is trying to join the Westminsters and Crown and Church property speculators in the West End. Denmark Street, Soho, Belgravia, Picadilly Circus, Leicester Square, Fitzrovia it's all fucking money to them notjing else matters. It's what genetates the most £££ per square metre and who can pay the most rent. So it's not worth a fucking piss in a pot to the average Brit anymore. 

22 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The public lap it up because it features fucking idiots who are up their own arses and who couldn't organise a bunk up in a brothel. They invariably fuck up and then turn on each other. It's funny when the 4 by 2 points out that, contrary to the bollocks they've been spouting off about what a great project manager they are, are fucking useless and to fuck off.

What pisses me off is the biscuit tin foreheaded pikey, gurning at every fuck up they make.

If they picked people who actually knew what the fuck they were doing it would be boring viewing.

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

1745560721__anks1.jpg.effa77ea13c5b0bd09

Good evening Frank. I’m sure you’ll be aware that tomorrow is quite a special day that doesn’t come around every year, so I was wondering if you’d thought about leaping off the pavement in front of a bus perhaps?

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have just been reading about these poor folk in Dublin .. would it not be kinder to put them all on an aeroplane and take them to somewhere warmer such as Rwanda? Perhaps they would also feel less tempted to go stabbing etc.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2024/0302/1435590-ipa-weather/

001fd165-800.jpg

I say the entire city should be nuked from orbit. That'll warm the cunts up. It's the only way to be sure, to be sure. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Roadkill might be able to hook you up. He runs elocution classes for mackems.

I’ve just had the wife’s Mackem mother here for a week, Eric. She’s a walnut-faced cuntess that I can’t understand. I call her Bernie Warhol because she looks like a cross between Ecclestone and Andy. Originally I thought she owned a lot of land up there as she was always banging on about her farms. After I tied the knot I found out that the stupid ugly cuntess was obsessed with something called ‘Farmville’ which is a virtual farm game. I was fucking mortified, frankly…and now I’m fucked. She hasn’t got a pot to piss in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve just had the wife’s Mackem mother here for a week, Eric. She’s a walnut-faced cuntess that I can’t understand. I call her Bernie Warhol because she looks like a cross between Ecclestone and Andy. Originally I thought she owned a lot of land up there as she was always banging on about her farms. After I tied the knot I found out that the stupid ugly cuntess was obsessed with something called ‘Farmville’ which is a virtual farm game. I was fucking mortified, frankly…and now I’m fucked. She hasn’t got a pot to piss in.

Use polythene. Fabric fibres and particles from cushions or pillows get drawn into the airways during suffocation.