CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Influencers

I'm surprised this isn't already up there as a nomination for a cunt.

Just what the fuck is going on in some lemming-brained people's heads to want to follow these vacuous and thoroughly misguided individuals. No, it fucking isn't a job or a career, just fuck off.

• Like 3

On 02/03/2024 at 16:00, Cunty BigBollox said:

My next fucking nom will be the useless fucking Cunts Corner search function. Yes, I did search for the topic and the only post it returned was something the Dickless bog-dweller posted.

No Ape yet tonight. He’s probably gone to another pop concert (my money’s on what’s left of Madonna at Madison Square Garden).

On 02/03/2024 at 16:00, Cunty BigBollox said:

My next fucking nom will be the useless fucking Cunts Corner search function. Yes, I did search for the topic and the only post it returned was something the Dickless bog-dweller posted.

You absolute fucking bellend.

39 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No Ape yet tonight. He’s probably gone to another pop concert (my money’s on what’s left of Madonna at Madison Square Garden).

I've actually forced myself to watch BB and we're 8 contestants in and I'm proud to say that I don't have a fucking clue who any of them are. I'm turning over while I'm winning.

On 02/03/2024 at 14:11, entitled little cunt said:

Why don't Hamas and other maniac Islam  fanatics do one of those jihad things against influencers. They would  get a few more fans rather than the 20 year old  socially awkward carpet kneeler who spends their time in his  bedroom wondering what it's like to have sex...

with a human being, rather than... 🐫🐐🐑

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've actually forced myself to watch BB and we're 8 contestants in and I'm proud to say that I don't have a fucking clue who any of them are. I'm turning over while I'm winning.

In my day BB was Bridget Bardot and definitely worth watching. Fuck off. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Study the classics. 

Are you one of those cunts who claims to never watch telly and instead spends every waking moment reading classic literature, exercising and playing musical instruments with your insipid wife and kids? 
 They’re all fucking bullshitters.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you one of those cunts who claims to never watch telly and instead spends every waking moment reading classic literature, exercising and playing musical instruments with your insipid wife and kids? 

Beano, Dandy.... 

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He has life sized photos of Alvar Lidell and Jack De'Manio on his bedroom wall.

6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

He has life sized photos of Alvar Lidell and Jack De'Manio on his bedroom wall.

Could've been a lot worse, he might've had Frank Bough or Stuart Hall. 👨‍💻

• Like 1

Influencers, in particular, the YouTube variety really should study a coarse in video editing before they post a video. The constant chopping of the content drives me barmy with stops cut after every sentence in some cases. It must be a tactic to appeal to the kids and keep their attention span focused but it`s like looking at a strobe light to me. Stop it you cunts.