CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death Penalty

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It appears I'll be going against the mill of public opinon, as well as the first three dickhead commenters on this thread, but I'll never support the death penalty, no matter what the crime. To me, it's akin to taking a step backwards into the medieval era. We (most) have evolved as a species and it really does seem counter-productive.

In the US, approximately half (27 states) have the death penalty – with no evidence that it actually works by reducing crime or types of crime. Take some of the UK's most renowned killers, for example: Ian Brady, Harold Shipman and Ian Huntley. The first begged time and again for his life to be ended, such was his deep hatred of life incarceration, which put him behind bars for 51 years. The second couldn't bear the thought of this, so he hung himself. The third has tried to commit suicide on numerous occasions, and by all accounts is now 'unrecognisable' after grisly prison attacks as a child-killer target.

So, perhaps the thought of living the rest of their miserable lives among violent prisoners is a more loathsome prospect for these cunts, rather than taking the easy way out via death by injection or electrocution, which ultimately may serve as a more effective deterrent.

That said, I would happily napalm 99% of the Chinese: not only would this promote a better life for most animals in China, it would help reduce world pollution levels considerably while not putting taxpayers at unnecessary expense. And notice I said 'napalm' and not 'nuke', in the knowledge my chosen method of termination will cause the most painful, intense suffering possible.   

God I'm tired now.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It appears I'll be going against the mill of public opinon, as well as the first three dickhead commenters on this thread, but I'll never support the death penalty, no matter what the crime. To me, it's akin to taking a step backwards into the medieval era. We (most) have evolved as a species and it really does seem counter-productive.

In the US, approximately half (27 states) have the death penalty – with no evidence that it actually works by reducing crime or types of crime. Take some of the UK's most renowned killers, for example: Ian Brady, Harold Shipman and Ian Huntley. The first begged time and again for his life to be ended, such was his deep hatred of life incarceration, which put him behind bars for 51 years. The second couldn't bear the thought of this, so he hung himself. The third has tried to commit suicide on numerous occasions, and by all accounts is now 'unrecognisable' after grisly prison attacks as a child-killer target.

So, perhaps the thought of living the rest of their miserable lives among violent prisoners is a more loathsome prospect for these cunts, rather than taking the easy way out via death by injection or electrocution, which ultimately may serve as a more effective deterrent.

That said, I would happily napalm 99% of the Chinese: not only would this promote a better life for most animals in China, it would help reduce world pollution levels considerably while not putting taxpayers at unnecessary expense. And notice I said 'napalm' and not 'nuke', in the knowledge my chosen method of termination will cause the most painful, intense suffering possible.   

Kill the cunts , put them into pedigree chum and spend the money saved on gin and whores.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It says that the UK is the second most miserable country, with the first being an Asian country. 
 Presumably the only Asian country that still contains more Asians than this fucking one does.

Apparently there's a sign at Karachi airport that reads "can the last flip flop wearing cunt turn the light off on the way to terminal 1 "

On 06/03/2024 at 09:30, Penny Farthing said:

Lets hang a few of the nastiest cunts including the mental serial killers regardless of whether they have been found guilty of murder/manslaughter or not .. in the case of the mental cunts if should be based on whether have been proven to have killed someone.

Make it public, give people  something to do on Sunday rather than argue with a 16 year old shop assistant in pc World. The local economies around the gallows would benefit , coffee shops , restaurants and take away food outlets would do a roaring trade. Let's make Britain great again , hang out to help out .

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Make it public, give people  something to do on Sunday rather than argue with a 16 year old shop assistant in pc World. The local economies around the gallows would benefit , coffee shops , restaurants and take away food outlets would do a roaring trade. Let's make Britain great again , hang out to help out .

PC world is dead and I use LINUX are you a nerd in one of the LUG groups?

36 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Shut up, you fucking imbecile.

From a MikeD lite pussio, you've gradually morphed into Frank Kleftico circa 2018.

I've allowed you a free hand to troll these pages for the past couple of years, without restraint. Those days are over. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

From a MikeD lite pussio, you've gradually morphed into Frank Kleftico circa 2018.

I've allowed you a free hand to troll these pages for the past couple of years, without restraint. Those days are over. 

A white man in his 50’s should not been using the term pussio. Try that shit again and you’ll pay a hefty price. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Wolfie said:

All very good but the ones that they do execute do not kill anyone else .. surely instead of faffing about they could just hang them or give the "Young Fred Shipman" doses of morphine .. it would also save loadsa money.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Please Frank, just fuck off. Nobody, apart from biggus dickus, gives a fuck what you think.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It says that the UK is the second most miserable country, with the first being an Asian country. 
 Presumably the only Asian country that still contains more Asians than this fucking one does.

Actually Eric, are you referring to Chinese asians or Indian subcontinent asians. The former are alright, in fact best of the bunch. The latter contain Hindus and Muslims. The Hindus are alright. Nuff Said. 

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

All very good but the ones that they do execute do not kill anyone else .. surely instead of faffing about they could just hang them or give the "Young Fred Shipman" doses of morphine .. it would also save loadsa money.

The only reason Wolfie wants the Death Penalty banned is self preservation. He's first on everyone's list. 

• Like 1

Once it's carried out there's no answer to it. The end of the £££££ Road. No mileage on the meter for the lawyers. These cunts on life without parole or death row are all innocent right? They never did it. They didn't get a fair trial. Yeah baby yeah. De Santis was a fucking great death warrant governor. Shame he's faded away in the nomination race. 

https://eu.tallahassee.com/story/news/politics/2023/12/01/desantis-six-executions-florida-drive-increase-us-new-death-penalty-report-shows/71746073007/#:~:text=Ron DeSantis' signing of six,state's most in nine years.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The only reason Wolfie wants the Death Penalty banned is self preservation. He's first on everyone's list. 

Don't know about that, but he's certainly in my top five of pending vacant spaces. ☠️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Actually Eric, are you referring to Chinese asians or Indian subcontinent asians. The former are alright, in fact best of the bunch. The latter contain Hindus and Muslims. The Hindus are alright. Nuff Said. 

A race of people who torture puppies to death in order to improve the ‘flavour’, are a long fucking way from my definition of ‘alright’.

Fuck those evil little savages and their upside down mongoloid faces. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

A race of people who torture puppies to death in order to improve the ‘flavour’, are a long fucking way from my definition of ‘alright’.

Fuck those evil little savages and their upside down mongoloid faces. 

So your local chinese takeaway is ruled out? Are you related to the late but not greatly missed Prince Phil of the upturned RR (surely it's fucking centre of gravity is all wrong) menace on the road and all-round cunt. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

So your local chinese takeaway is ruled out? Are you related to the late but not greatly missed Prince Phil of the upturned RR (surely it's fucking centre of gravity is all wrong) menace on the road and all-round cunt. 

We don’t need them to actually be here… we’ve got the recipes.

• Like 1