CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Big game trophy hunters

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"You call me  a boring cunt" well fuck me I was REPLYING TO WOLFIE. 

Should have gone to Spec savers and lay off the booze. 

14 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

That wasn't directed at you .my apologies .

What a prize pair of utter fucking spackers.

• Like 3

On 24/03/2024 at 11:15, ChildeHarold said:

Eddie, you’ll be glad to know that some of us (a small minority) have a high opinion of you. The late Kunte Kinte always asked about you when I visited him in hospital.* Towards the end he leaned over and said, “Eddie is the son I always wanted, not for the want of trying. He is the future of Cunts Corner and will carry on my legacy!” with a broad grin on his emaciated face - though I think this may have been aimed at the nurse with big tits giving him his twice-daily enema than anything to do with you. His spirit was weak but his big black fingers were as strong as ever! The memorial statue in Lagos shows this but with a rather unfortunate gesture. I thought this was the right time to let you know all this. Let the force be with you. 

*The London Clinic for Pilfering Sodomites and Royals

Shut up you cunt.

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Admin, @Mrs Roops, any chance of adding a 'Spastic lounge' or 'Fucking idiot lounge'? I'm sure @entitled little cunt, @ChildeHarold, @Penny Farthing and @and would love that kind of addition, where they could talk utter shit to eachother. 

Fucking hell. 

I'm sure OCR your initials is a neurological disease entitling you to free school dinners and a fucking spanking every afternoon on the way home. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Now just let me die in peace - with my elephant gun. (Mike's last sentence in Breaking Bad) 

Never take the name of Mike Ehrmantraut in vain again. 
 In a world of steroid pumped poseurs and Hollywood hardmen, he’s the only one who rang true with me. 
 Pimento cheese sandwich?

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In a world of steroid pumped poseurs and Hollywood hardmen, he’s the only one who rang true with me. 
 Pimento cheese sandwich?

And yet he was ended by a nerdy chemistry teacher.

Science, bitches!

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pimento cheese sandwich?

There's a great inyerview with him on YouTube about acting career etc He had hair once. 

14 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

You know what , look at the length  of  your post .You call me  a boring cunt .You utter cunt .I, like most got one third down and gave up .It's really odd when an obvious  sociopathic narcissistic  twat gets all raging displaying the exact behaviour they accuse another of .Respond to a post by all means but do so without all your uber superior bolocks , contrary to what mummy and daddy did or didn't tell you  , you're quite clearly none too clever yourself, so fuck off cunt .

Was this directed at me or dickhead Harold? You ridiculously vacuous thickster. I've pointed out precisely why this nom doesn't make sense, yet you don't have the intellectual capacity to argue your point – in much the same way you haven't been able to back up your claims on your other noms when challenged.

Eric appears to now be the only heavyweight to give you a chance. In my eyes you've failed at every opportunity and you now join @and @ChildeHarold and @Penny Farthing in the remedial ranks of the colossal bottom-feeders.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Was this directed at me or dickhead Harold? You ridiculously vacuous thickster. I've pointed out precisely why this nom doesn't make sense, yet you don't have the intellectual capacity to argue your point – in much the same way you haven't been able to back up your claims on your other noms when challenged.

Eric appears to now be the only heavyweight to give you a chance. In my eyes you've failed at every opportunity and you now join @and @ChildeHarold and @Penny Farthing in the remedial ranks of the colossal bottom-feeders.

Lay off Wolfie you've been rampaging ever since that black guy from the states whipped your arse at Frimley. 

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm oiling and assembling my elephant gun in the manner of the Ugly One in The Good The Bad and The Ugly. Having checked the action is perfect I will load it. Then I will remorselessly hunt you down, ask the natives to cut out my trophy, with a photo of me grinning, standing on your giant hairy head, the rest of the carcase being thrown to the vultures and hyenas. 

I will then phone David Attenborough and tell him I won the bet. 

What do you think about that you boring cunt? 

What do I think? I think you should sod off – permanently. And I'm clearly not alone.

Does 500 likes from 7.5k comments tell you anything, Harold?

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Lay off Wolfie you've been rampaging ever since that black guy from the states whipped your arse at Frimley. 

@Wolfie was whelped fuckin' miserable, it's a life-long affliction, ever since he was a puppy. 🐩

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What do I think? I think you should sod off – permanently. And I'm clearly not alone.

Does 500 likes from 7.5k comments tell you anything, Harold?

I'm not into statistical analysis unless it's relevant to my sexual performance. I have the charts to prove it.