CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saima Mohsin on SKY NEWS is Hot !

peglegtwo

On 02/04/2024 at 17:30, Frank said:

My dachsie Billy is a fanny magnet

Says ‘fanny expert’ Frank who’s only ever once been in the same room as a woman’s fanny, and that was a long time ago in the maternity ward.

On 27/03/2024 at 21:08, camberwell gypsy said:

I've noticed that all channels seem to teeming with noir newsreaders. Now I'm all for equality but fuck me, they're nowhere near the Trevor McDoughnut standard, constantly mispronouncing words and struggling to speak the Kings. What next; Eddie reading the shipping forecast? Old Chap Rasclart giving the Stock Market figures? Tssssst. 

Rasta ozzie from up de hill, decide fi check 'pon grocery bill

Are you taking advantage of this local service for your Grindr first dates Camberwell?  I would think (pardon the expression) it's right up your alley. 

"Everyone’s taking pictures of their bums as much as their faces now.

Fay explained the treatment involves steaming and exfoliating the area: “People usually get it before they go on holiday.”

https://southwarknews.co.uk/area/camberwell/from-blue-rinses-to-bum-facials-this-salon-has-been-styling-camberwell-for-nearly-forty-years/

“styling Camberwell “?

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Are you taking advantage of this local service for your Grindr first dates Camberwell?  I would think (pardon the expression) it's right up your alley. 

Bum-facial-e1712162671450.thumb.jpg.1f03ee1ee9981da9a1bd7eb8cf9268eb.jpg

"Everyone’s taking pictures of their bums as much as their faces now.

Fay explained the treatment involves steaming and exfoliating the area: “People usually get it before they go on holiday.”

https://southwarknews.co.uk/area/camberwell/from-blue-rinses-to-bum-facials-this-salon-has-been-styling-camberwell-for-nearly-forty-years/

“styling Camberwell “?

Never been back to "The green" since I've been down here. Probably never will.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never been back to "The green" since I've been down here. Probably never will.

Don't blame you. LOL

PS I think they do home visits.  Infact, I'm not sure there's anything they don't offer.  Back in the seventies the Old Bill used to raid places like that.  There were a few Bermondsey boozers that started to offer personal servces after  closing time that got closed down.   They always have an all night minicab office nearby.   Funny that. 

On 02/04/2024 at 17:58, Frank said:

That last post puts me in second place on the LB, and with dickhead decs self-medicating on young cock, I'll be the best on here come the weekend. 

Frank I am sitting next to the ugly sisters, there are no other tables, should I risk losing a table or stay put?

https://ibb.co/41ygyRc

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

You seem to have some sort of fixation with this shit?  Were you ever diagnosed as autistic with late development tourettes?   Shuffling gait and chronic constipation can also be symptoms. The prognosis is poor so assume a foetal position and hope for the best.*

* Bob Hope is dead so try No Hope. 

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You seem to have some sort of fixation with this shit?  Were you ever diagnosed as autistic with late development tourettes?   Shuffling gait and chronic constipation can also be symptoms. The prognosis is poor so assume a foetal position and hope for the best.*

* Bob Hope is dead so try No Hope. 

Don’t speak to him. You and other sops anger is the only thing that keeps him barely alive.

On 27/03/2024 at 13:40, Roadkill said:

Are you fucking blind? She's a hook nosed sand person on the shit side of 40. She has jowls for fuck sake.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdCT2_cPnxuOtWPHvOBca

Do you wank it to Winston fucking Churchill too?

He was probably thinking she was Persia Monir's sister.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don't blame you. LOL

PS I think they do home visits.  Infact, I'm not sure there's anything they don't offer.  Back in the seventies the Old Bill used to raid places like that.  There were a few Bermondsey boozers that started to offer personal servces after  closing time that got closed down.   They always have an all night minicab office nearby.   Funny that. 

The old bill would be frequently found in these places. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm trying out some of my best material on him first before I use it on you. So far - zilch. 

“What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger”.

Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother commenting on the fishbone choking incident.…..circa Nov 22 1982.

• Like 1