CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Honours list corrupt cunts

On 29/03/2024 at 08:31, entitled little cunt said:

Little RIshi , our unassuming incredibly polite prime minister has  obviously seen the writing on the wall and is throwing around the knighthoods to the plethora of dodgy cunts that have kept his limping corrupt and piss useless party in funds .Get it in while you can Rishi .He'll  be ok with his billions whilst those he's rammed up the sphincter finacially aided by the fat cunt governor of the bank of England will never recover.  Soon Stammer will be fucking us over instead with his lions maine deputy spitting vitoriol at anyone who's managed, despite the Tories,  to accumulate any wealth at all.Angie and Stammer will relieve you of the last of the savings.Its needed to fund all the important things that are detrimental to the  white , hard working indigenous population. Obviously Angie  can sell her council house bought on the cheap and not pay CGT on the profit .Shes not done anything wrong apparently .Let's hope not , since when would British  polititions  be  self serving , corrupt,  thieving cunts? .I’d love to know who her accountant is , they'd be very handy .Next year Abbot , Khan and Lammy will be at St Margaret's Bay with bottles of champagne formula 1 style jizzing it over the rapists , terrorists ,  murderers and those carrying disease as they jump off the  inflatables .It's bad now   it's going to get a lot , lot worse .

no one on here will read more than a few sentences

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I dreamt my mum pulled me off. Has anyone else had the same dream?

Yes, I also dreamt that your mum pulled me off.

You set them up, I'll knock them down.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ratcum said:

where is the old zionist these days? Probably looking for a beach front home in cleansed Gaza.

I got him sent to the camps by winding the old kike cunt up until he blew his little hat off his head in a massive meltdown.

Whoever could have guessed that he'd be so sensitive about his heritage?

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They’re all made out of ticky-tack.

Do you mind if I change the subject Eric? 

There seems to be a lot of these car repair/rescue shows on tv.  I'm wondering whether the owners are divvying up a few readys for the work done or getting it free of charge.  The number one is Car SOS and the investment per car must be out of reach for most people - do they make any contribution apart from shedding tears of joy and hugging one another on camera. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

There seems to be a lot of these car repair/rescue shows on tv.  I'm wondering whether the owners are divvying up a few readys for the work done or getting it free of charge.  The number one is Car SOS and the investment per car must be out of reach for most people - do they make any contribution apart from shedding tears of joy and hugging one another on camera. 

I think the vast majority of people are wise to how much the media vampires earn from the advertising which occupies 40% of their airtime. The cunts who sign up to have their Zafira deloused and tidied up are getting an appearance fee as well as any work done free.

I hope Mike Brewer’s dead.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think the vast majority of people are wise to how much the media vampires earn from the advertising which occupies 40% of their airtime. The cunts who sign up to have their Zafira deloused and tidied up are getting an appearance fee as well as any work done free.

I hope Mike Brewer’s dead.

Well that was crystal, he was a wheeler dealer who bought the car to make a (questionable) profit.  Bht take UKReality's repair shop which features a group of women who are supposed to be mechanics. I was watching the Triumph Spit show and they made a big deal about reconstructing the interior and lo and behold a big box came with the car containing two brand new reupholstered seats which take just four bolts each seat to attach the runners to the floor.... oh plus brand new replacement carpet. 

Couldn't the cunt do that himself? 

Then they say, let's take a look at the engine -' it's a "1950s" car been off the road a long time..".. guess what, a a brand new rebuilt engine with all the parts and leads just requiring connecting up.  I know exactly where this came from Jigsaw Triumph before it went out of business. 

What a fucking cunt.... and they said "This is our biggest job ever in Repair Shop" 

Fucking breathtaking stupidity. 

PS fucking errors all the way it eas 1960s NOT 1950s cunts on the show couldn't even get that right. 

Hold Your Horses 🐴 🐴🐴 

This is Blair - Starmer land

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-for-Honours_scandal

What about Lord Levy who ran off to Tel Aviv when the scandal broke? 

Then going back further, Harold Wilson's "Lavender List?" 

The whole fucking thing should be abolished from politics along with the Lords and all the fucking titles. Start at the top with the monarchy. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hold Your Horses 🐴 🐴🐴 

This is Blair - Starmer land

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-for-Honours_scandal

What about Lord Levy who ran off to Tel Aviv when the scandal broke? 

Then going back further, Harold Wilson's "Lavender List?" 

The whole fucking thing should be abolished from politics along with the Lords and all the fucking titles. Start at the top with the monarchy. 

That screaming Lord such as well.Unelected cunt .

On 31/03/2024 at 16:45, entitled little cunt said:

Gaza holiday homes. The locals left alive should be suitably  subdued by now  so they can do the  change overs .The climate and beaches are fantastic .

🎶From the infinity pool to the sea🎶

On 01/04/2024 at 22:46, ChildeHarold said:

My imaginary M4 is in immaculate condition and therefore not in need of any unsolicited repair work from any of these armchair TV mechanic wankers.

In fact it was just this afternoon that I drove to Harrods to pick up some caviar and back, never dropping below 150 MPH with a 1933 Old Penny stood upright on the rocker cover the entire way.

Mike Brewer is a fat little cunt and probably takes it up the arse when the cameras stop rolling.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

My imaginary M4 is in immaculate condition and therefore not in need of any unsolicited repair work from any of these armchair TV mechanic wankers.

In fact it was just this afternoon that I drove to Harrods to pick up some caviar and back, never dropping below 150 MPH with a 1933 Old Penny stood upright on the rocker cover the entire way.

Mike Brewer is a fat little cunt and probably takes it up the arse when the cameras stop rolling.

As you're woofing down the Beluga on toast this morning spare a thought just a tinkle for my dear old Uncle Eric who spent all his life in cars but for different reasons from Mike Brewer.  God save our gracious Brewer, Long live our gracious Brewer, Send him victorious and all that shit. 

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Was he a crash test dummy?

It was a progression which started with a three bed semi in Weybridge, then a bedsit in Reading leading to a caravan then a car where he was knifed to death by druggies.  They took the parking fines out of his estate. 📤