CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Privatised Utilities

8 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Some down-sizing wankers started one of those places up the rod from here, in a nice shady little grove. The bloke next door responded by performing various entirely legitimate agricultural activities; mainly chainsawing, quite early in the morning and positionig of a new "fertiliser" storage facility just over the fence.

These wankers come here to enjoy the "country", so they should get a good dose of it.

We took the ankle biters to Warwick castle a few years back and we stayed in one of those medieval tents. It had electrical points, USB ports, wooden floors and lovely 4 poster beds. The only aspect to medieval living was having to get up at 6am to have a shite in an insect infested toilet block. 

47 minutes ago, Frank said:

He's doing a sterling job with all that shit. For those who don't know him, here's Feargal on TOTP in '85. I was 14 and I wanted to die then. True. 

I bet everyone at school wanted you dead when you was 14, mercilessly bullied, spat at and called bender, and that was just by the teachers, I know what it was like, my stammer made be a target too, fffffuck oooofffff 

• Like 1

Just now, Eddie said:

I bet everyone at school wanted you dead when you was 14, mercilessly bullied, spat at and called bender, and that was just by the teachers, I know what it was like, my stammer made be a target too, fffffuck oooofffff 

Granted, I did have an awful time with the blacks. Too strong for me, Ed. In turn I would pick on the Pakistanis.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

Granted, I did have an awful time with the blacks. Too strong for me, Ed. In turn I would pick on the Pakistanis.

As suspected, more of an Athenian than a Spartan.

If I ever meet you I'm going to kick your fucking teeth in, you eromenos scuttling catamite.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As suspected, more of an Athenian than a Spartan.

If I ever meet you I'm going to kick your fucking teeth in, you eromenos scuttling catamite.

I think it's blatantly obvious to the entire board that you'd rather get up me, than give me a kicking. Your final post before you departed these shores (lol) was an open personal message to me.. with kisses. I then reeled you in after a long five minute absence and it's been a relentless gay pursuit since Wednesday. I won't mention the PM's. What have you got to say for yourself?

48 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think it's blatantly obvious to the entire board that you'd rather get up me, than give me a kicking. Your final post before you departed these shores (lol) was an open personal message to me.. with kisses. I then reeled you in after a long five minute absence and it's been a relentless gay pursuit since Wednesday. I won't mention the PM's. What have you got to say for yourself?

This is Plato's Symposium on Speed. Keep it up fellas. Looking forward to some more gay interaction on Bank Holiday Monday. As they say, there's no rest for the wicked. This is better  than Olly Alexander on Channel 4 baring his skinny arse. 

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Join me in picking on@entitled little cunt then, you greasy, faggot cunt.

Cmon lets get him. 

I've just ordered myself a few pairs of GATs... a reproduction of the understated trainer (plimsoll) that Adidas produced in the seventies for the German army. Available in several colours with a gum sole.  

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've just ordered myself a few pairs of GATs... a reproduction of the understated trainer (plimsoll) that Adidas produced in the seventies for the German army. Available in several colours with a gum sole.  

Not interested, I'm totally wasted and have better things to do than converse with a green sock wearing idiot, who has a like to post ratio under 50%.

Do you understand?

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

How many pairs of shoes, boots, trainers etc. do you own Frank, and to what approximate value new?

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The only aspect to medieval living was having to get up at 6am to have a shite in an insect infested toilet block. 

Until '96, I lived in a cottage with no hot water, no bathroom and an Elsan bog up the garden. The rent was only four quid a week though. I stayed for over thirty years.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I'll not mention the 48 @s you made of my name during my five minute (lol) absence and all the emails begging for me to return under the guise of your multi, Proper.

At best I've made you a co-dependent bitch who can only thrive via a four legged human centipede, love/hate relationship with me. At worst you're the obsessive Aschenbach to my Tadzio.

Either way you're as bent as Jazz's Bowie autograph collection.

Just now, Wolfie said:

How many pairs of shoes, boots, trainers etc. do you own Frank, and to what approximate value new?

You know what they say... if you're not happy in your shoes, you're not happy in your head. 

Just now, Frank said:

You know what they say... if you're not happy in your shoes, you're not happy in your head. 

Or could it be that you're not happy in your head, which is why you fill the void with so many shoes?

• Like 2