CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jewish Hypocrisy Exposed

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I AM kind - too kind - kind to you geriatric patriot knuckle headed Caption Tom (that's a good one, predictive text came up trumps) racist. 

Puff the magic dragon lived in Onnerley which is along the A525 between Woore in Shropshire and Madeley in Staffordshire .. I have been to Onnerley but I have never seen a magic dragon there.

On 04/04/2024 at 18:11, Wolfie said:

Granted, but wouldn't you celebrate the deaths of those from a Jewish-controlled superpower which supplied the bombs that killed your family?

That's all very well, but the rag-headed cunts didn't manage to crash into the Pentagon or the White House, were the Twin Towers just collateral damage? ✈️ 💥 ✈️💥

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Puff the magic dragon lived in Onnerley which is along the A525 between Woore in Shropshire and Madeley in Staffordshire .. I have been to Onnerley but I have never seen a magic dragon there.

You hadn't had enough weed  🚭

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Granted, but wouldn't you celebrate the deaths of those from a Jewish-controlled superpower which supplied the bombs that killed your family?

The POTUSA and his military/decision makers possibly, but not ordinary people.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

How about Rupert the bear?  I have a soft spot for Brian in Family Guy. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Maybe you should go and live in an Arab country if you feel so affiliated  with them .When you see the culture or lack of it as the case may be I reckon you'd be on the first Airbus out of the place .The place is a shithole for a reason.There's only one other creed the Arabs hate more than Jews , Americans or even the British .Its other Arabs .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I also remember a Muslim woman screaming with joy when her son killed himself

Shame your mother (and the rest of the world) never got to experience such joy, you selfish, abominable old freak.

It’s still not too late to make the rest of us happy though.

59 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Frank Kleftiko International Airport- Mykonos 

Notice they steer clear of any celebs killed in aviation incidents .They're not that sentimental .Buddy Holly International,  The Graham Hill terminal, The Glen Miller City Airport,  kobe what ever his name was , Hamza Yousef terminal(that's just wishful thinking )

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was Mickey Goldmill out of Rocky.

Ironic, because in real life penguins live in the Antarctic, while dragons - like polar bears - prefer northern climes.

41 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Let’s don't swap soft spots.  Was Dave Allen any good live? 

Dave Allen (he of the missing finger) was a very clever and funny comedian.

His father was born with all his fingers missing and went on to become a High Court judge called ‘Justice Thumbs’. 
Fuck off.

27 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The Fuhrer had all the penguins gassed before he relocated to the Antarctic in 1945, so it’s very unlikely that he’d still be living the quiet life and behaving himself if any were missed. He was never really renowned for his easy going nature before he retired after all.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

about_author_avatar.jpg.e0e91d4558a58fcc70ec94fa40f097ac.jpg

So was he. 

Archie on vacation in Vegas. Harry was upstairs in the hotel suite in his Nazi outfit, sniffing coke off Meghan and Oprah’s bent over arse-cheeks. Andrew  was babysitting Lillibet at Epstein Island probably.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Archie on vacation in Vegas. Harry was upstairs in the hotel suite in his Nazi outfit, sniffing coke off Meghan and Oprah’s bent over arse-cheeks. Andrew  was babysitting Lillibet at Epstein Island probably.

Archie messaged me wants to play a few hands with you Billy for serious money.  Anywhere.  Any time.  One condition: you get a haircut.   He can't stand untidiness. 

18 hours ago, and said:

That's all very well, but the rag-headed cunts didn't manage to crash into the Pentagon or the White House, were the Twin Towers were just collateral damage? ✈️ 💥 ✈️💥

Sometimes, though not often, I think you're not quite as dumb as I've thought. But then you submit things such as this, which underline just how much of a thick cunt you genuinely are.

I referenced only Palestinian Arabs (those indigenous to occupied Israeli lands), who, much like most of the Arab world, celebrated 9/11. Most involved were Saudi nationals who responded to Islamic jurists in Pakistan issuing fatwas, who joined Al-Qaeda to carry out the attacks. It's odd, isn't it, how the Pentagon and White House survived, yes? Could Jewish-led US authorities have been involved, to make use of the event to point the finger at Arabic communities at large?

If a time machine does exist, please climb into it and have someone key in the destination 'Kristallnacht, Berlin, Novermber 1938', or better still, 'Auschwitz'.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Sometimes, though not often, I think you're not quite as dumb as I've thought. But then you submit things such as this, which underline just how much of a thick cunt you genuinely are.

I referenced only Palestinian Arabs (those indigenous to occupied Israeli lands), who, much like most of the Arab world, celebrated 9/11. Most involved were Saudi nationals who responded to Islamic jurists in Pakistan issuing fatwas, who joined Al-Qaeda to carry out the attacks. It's odd, isn't it, how the Pentagon and White House survived, yes? Could Jewish-led US authorities have been involved, to make use of the event to point the finger at Arabic communities at large?

If a time machine does exist, please climb into it and have someone key in the destination 'Kristallnacht, Berlin, Novermber 1938', or better still, 'Auschwitz'.

Their idiot religion makes them unite when they think they're winning, which isn't very often .I think you're getting a bit mixed up with nationality  and belief systems .Islam is first followed by nationality if some idiot has murdered a few hundred infidels. Cunts.