CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Indian Partition cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

An interesting documentary, sadly populated and commented on by female, duskies who, oddly, have lived all of their lives in Blighty and have been educated in British Universities. Their general conclusion was that the British and Mountbatten are solely responsible for the genocide that occurred post-partition due to inadequate forward planning coz of raaaaaaacism.My take is this. You wanted independence, we gave it to you & we fucked off. You filthy fly-encrusted savages then murdered one another to the tune of 1-3 million.  The world would be a better place if you did it all again…times ten.

Shove your Bengal tigers up your uncleaned arses. I hope they die too. Fuck off.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

An interesting documentary, sadly populated and commented on by female, duskies who, oddly, have lived all of their lives in Blighty and have been educated in British Universities. Their general conclusion was that the British and Mountbatten are solely responsible for the genocide that occurred post-partition due to inadequate forward planning coz of raaaaaaacism.My take is this. You wanted independence, we gave it to you & we fucked off. You filthy fly-encrusted savages then murdered one another to the tune of 1-3 million.  The world would be a better place if you did it all again…times ten.

Shove your Bengal tigers up your uncleaned arses. I hope they die too. Fuck off.

You're just trying to curry favour with everyone on this site. We'll have naan of it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Their general conclusion was that the British and Mountbatten are solely responsible for the genocide that occurred post-partition

Strange, because India was such a beacon of enlightenment and scientific progress before the British got there, a veritable Wakanda in fact, and not at all a bunch of subhuman disease vectors running around in loincloths worshipping cows.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Strange, because India was such a beacon of enlightenment and scientific progress before the British got there, a veritable Wakanda in fact, and not at all a bunch of subhuman disease vectors running around in loincloths worshipping cows.

Fakir off 

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Benghal famine in the 50s was all our fault according to the BBC.They can be trusted to uplift the entire nation just when we need it , bless 'em.At least they've nicked Abdul 2 the dark stabber .Apparently he was allowed to walk free after abusive behaviour and death threats .Schhh..no one's supposed to say that .Watch out for the soul brother Hamzabeans up in Edinburgh twinned with Karachi .He'll have you nicked for telling the truth .

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Pakistani and Bangla-Deshi Muslim immigrants who have been given free reign to take over our streets every weekend and vent their rage over the Israeli occupation of the ‘stolen lands of Palestine’ seem to have no problem ignoring the fact that both of their shithole countries are less than a hundred years old, and were the historical homelands of tens of millions of displaced or murdered Indians, until the ‘evil racist’ British gave them what they demanded and fucked off, leaving them to resume their murderous ways.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Pakistani and Bangla-Deshi Muslim immigrants who have been given free reign to take over our streets every weekend and vent their rage over the Israeli occupation of the ‘stolen lands of Palestine’ seem to have no problem ignoring the fact that both of their shithole countries are less than a hundred years old, and were the historical homelands of tens of millions of displaced or murdered Indians, until the ‘evil racist’ British gave them what they demanded and fucked off, leaving them to resume their murderous ways.

Imagine what would happen if we left the Spudcoons to sort their gaff out?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The Benghal famine in the 50s was all our fault according to the BBC.They can be trusted to uplift the entire nation just when we need it , bless 'em.At least they've nicked Abdul 2 the dark stabber .Apparently he was allowed to walk free after abusive behaviour and death threats .Schhh..no one's supposed to say that .Watch out for the soul brother Hamzabeans up in Edinburgh twinned with Karachi .He'll have you nicked for telling the truth .

Jack De Manio was a smooth oily cunt and please remember what he said about one of the lands of the  darker people.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So was Alexander Duckham.

A very mysterious character indeed Eric. Believed to have lived his entire life somewhere within the 5w40 postcode and yet no one ever heard a squeak .

On 11/04/2024 at 00:15, Dyslexic cnut said:

There's a lot going on in this nomination which makes me think you have family members stranded on the Pakistan/India border.  Are they keeping well?  If you are looking for a co-sponsor to get them over here I can help by telling you to fuck off.  As for Mountbatten, that wiped the arrogant smile off a few faces didn't it? 

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's a lot going on in this nomination which makes me think you have family members stranded on the Pakistan/India border.  Are they keeping well?  If you are looking for a co-sponsor to get them over here I can help by telling you to fuck off.  As for Mountbatten, that wiped the arrogant smile off a few faces didn't it? 

@Jake The Muss once claimed to be half Indian .. I can't remember which half though.

12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking hell. Have you just found The Bob Monkhouse Book of Jokes 1965 - 1967 while clearing out your attic.

Clearing out someone else’s attic through the hole in the roof she made ripping the lead off.

• Like 1