CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The London Fucking Marathon (again)

ChildeHarold

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No, carbs are bad for you... I limit mine to 10% of my intake. 

Can I ask you a personal question?  I no longer find peas very digestible.  They fuck up my bowel movements.   Do you have this problem?  Or am I just pea sensitive?   Vegetables are good.... for animals like cows with three stomachs. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Fuck me , predictable and boring describes you perfectly .You have to be the biggest yawn on the site .

It's elc, following me around the site with his shite retorts. I've really upset you, haven't I? You stupid weakling. Lol.

Listen, I might wind you up some more tomorrow, if I can be arsed, now until then be quiet and fuck off. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can I ask you a personal question?  I no longer find peas very digestible.  They fuck up my bowel movements.   Do you have this problem?  Or am I just pea sensitive?   Vegetables are good.... for animals like cows with three stomachs. 

Try the carnivore diet for a month and move to the Keto diet if you can't stick to it. 

Stable blood sugar levels, work harder for longer and you don't shit and fart all the time. The modern diet is shite, designed to feed the masses. 

If that all fails, swallow a kilo of salt and go for a run. 

17 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Try the carnivore diet for a month and move to the Keto diet if you can't stick to it. 

Stable blood sugar levels, work harder for longer and you don't shit and fart all the time. The modern diet is shite, designed to feed the masses. 

If that all fails, swallow a kilo of salt and go for a run. 

Scotty says he can give me all she's got but it might damage the main generators at Warp Speed 10.  Fuck Scotty. 

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fucking boring predictable and disruptive.   The route never changes bcause the cunts organising this exercise in selfish narcissistic cult of body worship have their brains in their fucking feet.   So every year the SAME areas and the SAME roads in EAST LONDON get fucking closed off for a whole day.   Why not WEST LONDON for a change?   It's funny how spectator numbers and TV viewing figures plunged after Jimmy Savile dropped out.   Those gold lurex polyester shell suits and the ubiquitous Grouch Marx cuban were a real crowd pleaser.   As for the Chris Chattaway family emporium who has turned it into a multi million pound cash cow - who would have thought Chariots of Fire could be melted down for charity rackateers and BUPA knee and hip replacements?   And that fucking monotonous BBC coverage with the usual arseholes including that woman (who wears courdroy trousers and does Crufts) holding the fort and "putting a stiff upper lip" on what is basically a dull grey shitty repetitive spectacle. 

15 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fucking boring predictable and disruptive.   The route never changes bcause the cunts organising this exercise in selfish narcissistic cult of body worship have their brains in their fucking feet.   So every year the SAME areas and the SAME roads in EAST LONDON get fucking closed off for a whole day.   Why not WEST LONDON for a change?   It's funny how spectator numbers and TV viewing figures plunged after Jimmy Savile dropped out.   Those gold lurex polyester shell suits and the ubiquitous Grouch Marx cuban were a real crowd pleaser.   As for the Chris Chattaway family emporium who has turned it into a multi million pound cash cow - who would have thought Chariots of Fire could be melted down for charity rackateers and BUPA knee and hip replacements?   And that fucking monotonous BBC coverage with the usual arseholes including that woman (who wears courdroy trousers and does Crufts) holding the fort and "putting a stiff upper lip" on what is basically a dull grey shitty repetitive spectacle. 

At least there's  always some cunt dressed as a fish who drops down dead of a heart attack to make the london marathon  even remotely interesting and slightly amusing .One has to be gratefull for small mercies .Sadiq Khan will be interviewed looking sad and saying  "very sorry to hear about an individual losing his life , his family can be proud he spent his last moments in an overheated rubberised giant carp suit  "

• Like 1

On 20/04/2024 at 10:30, ChildeHarold said:

" Tell me your reasons  for taking part " .. " Thing is Gabby I feel self gratification is so under represented these days , I mean it takes a certain type of person to willingly spend £500 plus on the most garish trainers available and high end vest and knickers to schlep around the streets , and I mean credit to the organisers it is thankfully through mainly affluent respectable areas.   Who knows you could easily find yourself running alongside Amanda Holden or maybe even royalty. As for next year , can we please do do away with the tatty paper numbers safety pinned for gods sake to the already mentioned speciality , definitely not Sports Direct,  clothing items. The wheelchairs are just amazing aren't they , much more chic than the powered ones we see on the High Street  popping in and out of Matalan and Greggs. "

• Like 3

4 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

" Tell me your reasons  for taking part " .. " Thing is Gabby I feel self gratification is so under represented these days , I mean it takes a certain type of person to willingly spend £500 plus on the most garish trainers available and high end vest and knickers to schlep around the streets , and I mean credit to the organisers it is thankfully through mainly affluent respectable areas.   Who knows you could easily find yourself running alongside Amanda Holden or maybe even royalty. As for next year , can we please do do away with the tatty paper numbers safety pinned for gods sake to the already mentioned speciality , definitely not Sports Direct,  clothing items. The wheelchairs are just amazing aren't they , much more chic than the powered ones we see on the High Street  popping in and out of Matalan and Greggs. "

It took Jimmy Savile at the height of his popularity to make it tolerably acceptable.  I just fucking think its an annual exercise in self inflicted predictable misery for parts of London that deserve a Sunday rest.  As pointless as decorating the house every year.   There's too much negative going on in this charade that makes it off putting to say the least. 

5 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

The BBC has no ability to self censor.  Shows or events like Dr Who, The Archers, Womans Hour and this Marathon shite are worn out and been to done to death. 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The BBC has no ability to self censor.  Shows or events like Dr Who, The Archers, Womans Hour and this Marathon shite are worn out and been to done to death. 

Bunch of cunts .Radio 4 is now only for those of a dusky appearance about those of a dusky appearance and I'm of slight dusky appearance. It pisses me off no end  , the drama and plays  at one time was absolutely world beating as was the comedy .Its now just shite.

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Bunch of cunts .Radio 4 is now only for those of a dusky appearance about those of a dusky appearance and I'm of slight dusky appearance. It pisses me off no end  , the drama and plays  at one time was absolutely world beating as was the comedy .Its now just shite.

Anybody worth their salt has abandoned it.   What's left is the brown nose brigade and the totally immoral bottom feeders who will say or embrace anything to keep the money coming in including working under an extreme feminist public school girl tyranny funded by a flat rate salt tax. 

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What do you reckon are the chances of the winners of the elite races making it back onto the plane to fuck off home.

Where the fucking word elite came from to describe these shifty eyed bag snatchers I don't know.  The commentators strain every ounce of credibility trying to make these cunts into likeable human beings when in fact all they are is point and fire cash machines for their fucking little entourage.  They are like the sheep in a pen standing on the dead bodies of other sheep. 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Frank, I’ve mistakenly picked up a tranny from the local bar, should I throw him out or split his pooper?

https://ibb.co/r0HMx1k

a) why have you displayed, what appears to be a chromed butt plug on the desk and,

b) please congratulate the accommodation on the selection of bin - much better than the creme plastic Addiss variety that seem to be favoured by poofters and Francis.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

I’ve mistakenly picked up a tranny from the local bar

Are you being truthful about this, Eddie?

We're all friends here, we won't mind if you're totally honest about your indiscretion.

• Like 1