CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dentists

Neil

33 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, if Arsenal win the league, will you celebrate by giving your tranny wife Dennis, I mean Deborah one up the arse?

Even if they win their last 3 games it won't happen. Those rag head cunts from manchester will have bought another title by then. Mrs N is more likely to get a back hander than a back scuttle

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Sure ya did. Jugding by your plethora of self-effacing photos, I reckon you're in your early 50s... let's say 55 at a push. So, in the mid-80s you've have been about 15. Idiot.

Did I tell you how much I absolutly hate these cunts?

Not to mention that Mann & Co was acquired by Connels in 1986 when a fresh faced ‘James Harries’ Kleftiko was only just setting it up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

Even if they win their last 3 games it won't happen. Those rag head cunts from manchester will have bought another title by then. Mrs N is more likely to get a back hander than a back scuttle

I fear you're right, Neil. Not an Arsenal fan but would much rather they won it than 'unlimited chequebook' Citeh.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

We had one of them in Harold Wood, Bastard Thieves we used to call 'em

Neil! I just paid £8.40 for a pint of pale ale.. Gamma Ray. What the fuck? Obviously it doesn’t bother me in the slightest, but how on earth do normal people afford it? 

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Sure ya did. Jugding by your plethora of self-effacing photos, I reckon you're in your early 50s... let's say 55 at a push. So, in the mid-80s you'd have been about 15. Idiot.

Did I tell you how much I absolutely hate these cunts?

I’ve worked in agency since I was 17. Sales and shady mortgages in the suburbs, lettings and management when the housing act was amended in ‘88… and again in ‘96 when lenders introduced buy-to-let. Investment and development in the City followed… loft living etc., and now it’s mostly commercial. I can tell you now, Wolfie, you’re not wrong. What a racket... what a life! 

Are you telling me that you’ve never used estate agencies to your benefit? Have you never ever used your fucking loaf? 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Neil! I just paid £8.40 for a pint of pale ale.. Gamma Ray. What the fuck? Obviously it doesn’t bother me in the slightest, but how on earth do normal people afford it? 

Indeed, as normal people have the added burden of buying drinks for their wives/partners/friends. It’s crazy!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Indeed, as normal people have the added burden of buying drinks for their wives/partners/friends. It’s crazy!

I remember when I went out to wet the baby’s head when my daughter was born. I ordered a rack of ten tequila shots, turned around, and realised I was on my own. I don’t do people, Ape. 

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

I remember when I went out to wet the baby’s head when my daughter was born. I ordered a rack of ten tequila shots, turned around, and realised I was on my own. I don’t do people, Ape. 

Are you sure it’s not the other way round? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Put it into context Frank, I would gladly pay £8.40 if it meant I was in a comfortable surrounding devoid of kids,chavs,football shirt wearing cunts et al,in the same way I rent 4 bedroom villas in the Italian countryside for just me and 'er indoors to be able to keep a safe distance from said cunts. Enjoy your pint

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I’ve worked in agency since I was 17. Sales and shady mortgages in the suburbs, lettings and management when the housing act was amended in ‘88… and again in ‘96 when lenders introduced buy-to-let. Investment and development in the City followed… loft living etc., and now it’s mostly commercial. I can tell you now, Wolfie, you’re not wrong. What a racket... what a life! 

Are you telling me that you’ve never used estate agencies to your benefit? Have you never ever used your fucking loaf? 

Is that the agency that handled the 140 luxury villas money laundering scam?  

27 minutes ago, Neil said:

Put it into context Frank, I would gladly pay £8.40 if it meant I was in a comfortable surrounding devoid of kids,chavs,football shirt wearing cunts et al,in the same way I rent 4 bedroom villas in the Italian countryside for just me and 'er indoors to be able to keep a safe distance from said cunts. Enjoy your pint

You definitely need some of me in your bumhole, Neil. I like the cut of your jib!

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Go and fuck yourself you dirty cunt. 

Harold I honestly don't know what you're about, but you've got to be the worst thing that's ever happened to this website. I mean that with all my heart. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

I hate Arsenal with every fibre of my body but, I have to give it to El lego head he's got them playing well without buying up most of the elite players available. I'm certain that the Oil City Slickers are a corrupt as fuck and should be demoted to the Isthmian League North, but seeing as the FA and Premier League are as fucking bent as them, any investigation into their finances will achieve fuck all. 

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Harold I honestly don't know what you're about, but you've got to be the worst thing that's ever happened to this website. I mean that with all my heart. 

Let me help you by eating your heart, gently sautéed in a white wine sauce, pomme dauphonois followed by a raspberry and mango sorbet.  You may think, an excellent choice. 

And a Mars bar. 

Cunt. 

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Trained at Bairstow Eves and set up Mann & Co in the mid-eighties. True.

There, I’ve said it. 

In that case you profited from all those cunt tv programs insisting some talentless  nimkumpoop twat with no idea  can renovate a poverty and make a hefty wack .The Uk housing stock now consists mainly of Eastern European "renovated " shitholes with   architrave cut around light switches and "feature walls" .Fucking cunts .Totally ruined margins for those who knew what they were doing .

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

In that case you profited from all those cunt tv programs insisting some talentless  nimkumpoop twat with no idea  can renovate a poverty and make a hefty wack .The Uk housing stock now consists mainly of Eastern European "renovated " shitholes with   architrave cut around light switches and "feature walls" .Fucking cunts .Totally ruined margins for those who knew what they were doing .

Thick as fucking mud. I want you and anyone else who's registered in the past five years gone by Monday. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I told you to keep your fucking mouth shut, didn't I? I was about to leave you be but now you've really done it. I know all about your 'business' you fraud, you'll be sorry you didn't shut up. You cunt. 

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I told you to keep your fucking mouth shut, didn't I? I was about to leave you be but now you've really done it. I know all about your 'business' you fraud, you'll be sorry you didn't shut up. You cunt. 

Raasters, would you mind kindly sending over a PM, outlining anything you know about this character? I've reached the end of my tether with these new people.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

would you mind kindly sending over a PM

Yes, I would. Leave him to me, Frank. You're not capable of killing @entitled little cunt, I've been plucking the thick cunt for a couple of weeks now. He'll be ready for the pot on Sunday maybe Monday. You've got enough on your plate, what with @ChildeHarold getting you all wound up.

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes, I would. Leave him to me, Frank. You're not capable of killing @entitled little cunt, I've been plucking the thick cunt for a couple of weeks now. He'll be ready for the pot on Sunday maybe Monday. You've got enough on your plate, what with @ChildeHarold getting you all wound up.

Alright then. I’ll be watching. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Alright then. I’ll be watching. 

I'll be watching for the secret agents .You surprise me , I always thought you  had a modicum of intelligence .Quite why you hang around with that  other idiot  I dont know. I refuse to buy a TV licence as well , maybe inform our man flint about that as well.