CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those That Don’t Understand Cunts Corner

26 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I wouldn't for one moment say you are wrong. You are entitled to your opinion as I am mine .Mention cunt and you appear 

Have you considered emailing your local MP with the cutting edge insights you're so fond of posting. I'd suggest a good old fashioned letter but a fountain pen would probably end up embedded in a eye or similar. Nobody here is the thought police bar Roops', I just don't think you're fully grasping the game. 

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It may come as a shock but you bore me too.  Fuck off. 

The boring cunts have come in as the darkie to carlings daddy,now you have to question who is the Daddy,because at the moment it is coming from all sides. Fuck off

20 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Have you considered emailing your local MP with the cutting edge insights you're so fond of posting. I'd suggest a good old fashioned letter but a fountain pen would probably end up embedded in a eye or similar. Nobody here is the thought police bar Roops', I just don't think you're fully grasping the game. 

Have you considered hanging yourself ?.I'll kick the chair away if you can't manage it .

Come now children, back to the classroom.Breaktime is over .You can carry on with playground games at next break.Ape , it isn't nice to not share your sweets and that bit of the playground doesn't just  belong to you , others can use it to , even the ones you dont like .Little Bobby has just moved to the village , welcome him with a smile  and your natural gaiety .Always remember little Ape, there are times when you're considered an outsider by an insider or a bottom by a top.

On 05/05/2024 at 19:57, entitled little cunt said:

I reckon I could sell you as a cure for insomnia. One other thing , the more you bite on my posts the more popular you make them.Thankyou for that .

Are you offering to tuck him up?  You do one side of the bed and I'll do the other side. 

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You get what you sow Farmer Snidey Snowy. 

We may have got on the wrong foot my apologies,Im just trying to work out who you are.

If you could explain your whole deal to me  in as many simple terms that someone like me can understand.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Snowy said:

We may have got on the wrong foot my apologies,Im just trying to work out who you are.

If you could explain your whole deal to me  in as many simple terms that someone like me can understand.

Well let me start from the very beginning.   I was born on a..... then I became.... after that I.....  since then I've had to.....but always with.... in just a few words I would say my dream of.... 

Has that been any help Snowy?   I do hope we can let bygones be bygones and start off fresh and friendly together.  Just like Harry and the little cunt who keeps hanging round him in the Bet Victor radio ads.  

19 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well let me start from the very beginning.   I was born on a..... then I became.... after that I.....  since then I've had to.....but always with.... in just a few words I would say my dream of.... 

Has that been any help Snowy?   I do hope we can let bygones be bygones and start off fresh and friendly together.  Just like Harry and the little cunt who keeps hanging round him in the Bet Victor radio ads.  

Yes i understand now ,goodnight thanks for the help.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Come now children, back to the classroom.Breaktime is over .You can carry on with playground games at next break.Ape , it isn't nice to not share your sweets and that bit of the playground doesn't just  belong to you , others can use it to , even the ones you dont like .Little Bobby has just moved to the village , welcome him with a smile  and your natural gaiety .Always remember little Ape, there are times when you're considered an outsider by an insider or a bottom by a top.

Take this nonsensical fuckwank and shove it up your fucking arse.

Admin have been known to blitz the occasional cunt for flooding the place with drivel, so handle your fucking shit before someone does it for you.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

There’s something very wrong with you. Lay off whatever it is you’re drinking / snorting / smoking / injecting and get some help. You’re clearly unhinged.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Take this nonsensical fuckwank and shove it up your fucking arse.

Admin have been known to blitz the occasional cunt for flooding the place with drivel, so handle your fucking shit before someone does it for you.

Do you suffer road rage as well?You're obviously a very angry person.May I suggest deep breathing exercises,  or even more beneficial,  cease breathing exercises. 

15 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The prophet has spoken, all hail to the god-like magnificence of elc. 🕊️

23 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Have you considered hanging yourself ?.I'll kick the chair away if you can't manage it .

You're way out of your depth and also despised by every quality poster. It's not subjective, dickhead, it's factual. 

Clock's ticking...

• Like 1