CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jews and WW2

12 hours ago, Frank said:

I don't have much clout around here these days, elc. Anyone who's anyone can see right through me. But for what it's worth, I think you're absolutely marvellous and a breath of fresh air.

There it is…

14 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

There's a lot of recent posts insinuating  the Jews were only victims in WW2.I dont think anyone on here , including me have any idea what life was like back  then .With the lifestyles we have enjoyed I dont think it's right for anyone on here to label the Jews cowards .Trying walking around military cemetery both in the UK and in Normandy , you'll see a lot of star of David's so keep your idiot opinions to yourselves.The American cemetery near Cambridge is a good place to start for a history lesson.Have a read up on the Warsaw ghetto uprising as well .It's always the same cunts ,they know who they are . The usual  fucking suspects.  Nothing  but  fucking bluster  .You think you know it all but you know absolutely  nothing.Older generations have spoken face to face with those who were there and seen the tattoos on the arms of concentration camp victims  so maybe you'd be better improving your knowledge of history and learning a bit of fucking respect .

How educational. Marvellous. Where would we all be without you and however have we all coped prior to arrival here?

Kill your fuckin self.

13 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Really? , would you like to post a topic considering you find mine of little interest .Give it a try , you might surprise yourself .

That is not going to happen .. if you fired a howitzer 12 yards from @Ape™️ but he would still not be the least bit surprised .. he might pause for a few seconds to look and then shake his head in dissapointment but surprise is not a word that he knows .. I think that it is safe to say that @Ape™️ is the pillar of reasonableness by which all others are judged.

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think current thinking on the sibject on The Corner strives to achieve a broader balance 

Yes and no. It helps on here if you hate absolutely everyone and everything, with a misanthropy hardwired into your very soul, but some cunts will always be bigger cunts than other cunts. 

16 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

There's a lot of recent posts insinuating  the Jews were only victims in WW2.I dont think anyone on here , including me have any idea what life was like back  then .With the lifestyles we have enjoyed I dont think it's right for anyone on here to label the Jews cowards .Trying walking around military cemetery both in the UK and in Normandy , you'll see a lot of star of David's so keep your idiot opinions to yourselves.The American cemetery near Cambridge is a good place to start for a history lesson.Have a read up on the Warsaw ghetto uprising as well .It's always the same cunts ,they know who they are . The usual  fucking suspects.  Nothing  but  fucking bluster  .You think you know it all but you know absolutely  nothing.Older generations have spoken face to face with those who were there and seen the tattoos on the arms of concentration camp victims  so maybe you'd be better improving your knowledge of history and learning a bit of fucking respect .

Well, this is quite the fucking car crash. 

Speaking of cars, how many Jews can you fit into a Mini?

Two in the front, two in the back, and six million in the frunk*

* Another classic joke ruined by the health nazis - it was much funnier when it was the ashtray. 

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Well, this is quite the fucking car crash. 

Speaking of cars, how many Jews can you fit into a Mini?

Two in the front, two in the back, and six million in the frunk*

* Another classic joke ruined by the health nazis - it was much funnier when it was the ashtray. 

Portmanteau words always seem insipid and cringeworthy. Like ‘brunch’. 
 People who use them are twunts.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

That is not going to happen .. if you fired a howitzer 12 yards from @Ape™️ but he would still not be the least bit surprised .. he might pause for a few seconds to look and then shake his head in dissapointment but surprise is not a word that he knows .. I think that it is safe to say that @Ape™️ is the pillar of reasonableness by which all others are judged.

It seems that you have an unhealthy man-crush on @Ape™️. I’m certain that he’s pleased about this. You weird, obsessed oddball.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It seems that you have an unhealthy man-crush on @Ape™️. I’m certain that he’s pleased about this. You weird, obsessed oddball.

Why do you have to turn everything into a negative?

There's nothing more beautiful than one human's love for another, even if the other is part primate. 🐒

On 14/05/2024 at 19:31, entitled little cunt said:

Personally I dont think Hamas can remain in power in Palastine , simple as that .The Hamas attack in October was unprovoked and murderous .They are still holding hostages or  are too cowardly to admit they have been murdered .Before  October  many Palestinians entered Israel on a daily basis to work , that has been curtailed completely .Hamas didn't think of their own people , they didn't give a shit .They were hoping Iran would make a move which was wrong.If any of us were suddenly dumped into the middle east I'd hope it was in Israel .Anywhere else we'd be dead or banged up being raped within 24 hours .

Has it occured to the teeny little opinionated satsuma-size grey matter sitting between your ears that decades of occupation of Palestinian lands (West Bank, Gaza et al.) had anything to do with the Ocober attacks, in which Israel has prohibited the political, social, economic and religious freedoms of the people living there for almost 60 years?

Did you know Egyptian intelligence warned Israeli authorities of a 'highly probable' attack from Hamas days before October 7 (links, below)? Why did Israeli authorities not send troops to the Nova music festival, for example? What do you think the Israeli military – led by an ex-IDF special forces soldier PM with a trigger-happy previous tenure and reputation – had to gain by ignoring these warnings? Could they have been used as a catalyst for the large scale retaliation his administration had been planning? Why have opponents of Netanyahu raised exactly the same concerns?

I have wondered whether you're too stupid to be a kike.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/egypt-intelligence-official-says-israel-ignored-repeated-warnings-of-something-big/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/12/israel-hamas-war-egypt-warned-foreign-affairs-gaza

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

What the actual fuck is this?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Thankyou for your comment. Where would we be without your insightful ,intelligent  and thought provoking input .

Evening elc - have you come up with some more insightful, intelligent and thought-provoking nominations, or are you just going to post more of your rambling, idiotic, racist fucking bollocks?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Has it occured to the teeny little opinionated satsuma-size grey matter sitting between your ears that decades of occupation of Palestinian lands (West Bank, Gaza et al.) had anything to do with the Ocober attacks, in which Israel has prohibited the political, social, economic and religious freedoms of the people living there for almost 60 years?

Did you know Egyptian intelligence warned Israeli authorities of a 'highly probable' attack from Hamas days before October 7 (links, below)? Why did Israeli authorities not send troops to the Nova music festival, for example? What do you think the Israeli military – led by an ex-IDF special forces soldier PM with a trigger-happy previous tenure and reputation – had to gain by ignoring these warnings? Could they have been used as a catalyst for the large scale retaliation his administration had been planning? Why have opponents of Netanyahu raised exactly the same concerns?

I have wondered whether you're too stupid to be a kike.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/egypt-intelligence-official-says-israel-ignored-repeated-warnings-of-something-big/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/12/israel-hamas-war-egypt-warned-foreign-affairs-gaza

It seems you're satsuma sized grey matter is as   opinionated as mine so make your mind up If you wish to present yourself as the intelligent  Guardian reader type .cunt.No doubt a death threat will be posted next , that's the normal shite from you and your wanky mates.

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Evening elc - have you come up with some more insightful, intelligent and thought-provoking nominations, or are you just going to post more of your rambling, idiotic, racist fucking bollocks?

Good evening to you .I haven't made my mind up yet .I'm deciding if I can be bothered to wind you up and get you  frothing at the mouth .

10 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I think he's a bit of a genuine cunt actually .

On 14/05/2024 at 21:40, Frank said:

I don't have much clout around here these days, elc. Anyone who's anyone can see right through me. But for what it's worth, I think you're absolutely marvellous and a breath of fresh air.