CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Comedians who dont do any comedy.

Guest deebom

I caught the end of an ad featuring that ginger bearded cunt Rory McGrath for a prog of his in which he is on, wait for it...

A Farm.

How fucking original,a fucking farm, no TV cunt has ever done farming before have they? But not proper farming is it? It's cool, trendy organic hipster bearded farming.

But wait for it again.. It's a sugar free farm... Where he and some other useless TV cunts are going to live and farm sugar free in order to lose weight I think. What a croc of organic shit.

But it got me thinking. Old comedians seem to do anything other than actually make us laugh. Micheal Palin and his Around the World shite. Griff Rhys Jones and whatever the fuck he does now and then, but it certainly aint joke telling. His mate Laurie as that miserable cunt of a doctor. Didn't he do some shit in a boat, or was that the McGrath cunt again?

Who else is there? I don't really watch TV any more but I know that none of these old cunts do the thing that made them famous in the first place. Fame hungry media luvvies, who'll appear in any old shite just to try and stay relevant. And the money of course. As far as I'm concerned, if they're not telling jokes and making funnies anymore then they should just fuck off.

No one needs to mention Lenny Henry do they.

22 minutes ago, deebom said:

I caught the end of an ad featuring that ginger bearded cunt Rory McGrath for a prog of his in which he is on, wait for it...

A Farm.

How fucking original,a fucking farm, no TV cunt has ever done farming before have they? But not proper farming is it? It's cool, trendy organic hipster bearded farming.

But wait for it again.. It's a sugar free farm... Where he and some other useless TV cunts are going to live and farm sugar free in order to lose weight I think. What a croc of organic shit.

But it got me thinking. Old comedians seem to do anything other than actually make us laugh. Micheal Palin and his Around the World shite. Griff Rhys Jones and whatever the fuck he does now and then, but it certainly aint joke telling. His mate Laurie as that miserable cunt of a doctor. Didn't he do some shit in a boat, or was that the McGrath cunt again?

Who else is there? I don't really watch TV any more but I know that none of these old cunts do the thing that made them famous in the first place. Fame hungry media luvvies, who'll appear in any old shite just to try and stay relevant. And the money of course. As far as I'm concerned, if they're not telling jokes and making funnies anymore then they should just fuck off.

No one needs to mention Lenny Henry do they.

No, he does enough of that himself.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wish Noel Fielding would stop doing comedy.

Fucking Noel Fielding. My friend lent me The Mighty Boosh dvd. "Watch this. It is soooo funny, I was pissing myself it was so good. You have to watch. You think Larry David is funny you will love this".

Couple of days later she asked me if I'd watched the whole series and how funny was it? She was shocked when I told her I barely made to the end of the first episode because it was the biggest load of unfunny, pretentious shite (apart from Baddiel and that other cunt (see that pencil? That is you......) I have ever seen. The only thing that stopped me from telling her to shove it up her... .no fuck it, I did tell her to shove it up her snatch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking Noel Fielding. My friend lent me The Mighty Boosh dvd. "Watch this. It is soooo funny, I was pissing myself it was so good. You have to watch. You think Larry David is funny you will love this".

Couple of days later she asked me if I'd watched the whole series and how funny was it? She was shocked when I told her I barely made to the end of the first episode because it was the biggest load of unfunny, pretentious shite (apart from Baddiel and that other cunt (see that pencil? That is you......) I have ever seen. The only thing that stopped me from telling her to shove it up her... .no fuck it, I did tell her to shove it up her snatch.

Fucking surrealist fucking shite for students and cunts. This bastards career and fame is a total fucking mystery and shows that some brain-dead cunts will laugh at absolutely fucking anything.

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

He's a modern day Jonah after spending years of his life balls deep inside that cetacean cunt Dawn French.

Don't be a cunt now. The papers showed a picture of her and Jo Brand dead on the beach at Skegness.

Guest Even bigger cunt.

I find today most all of these so called cunting comedians are about as funny as watching paint dry,that Keith Lemon cunt  what's that useless cunt about.All these unfunny so called comedian cunts should be grouped together on TV, in a bleach drinking contest to see who could die laughing the quicker.

Just now, Even bigger cunt. said:

I find today most all of these so called cunting comedians are about as funny as watching paint dry,that Keith Lemon cunt  what's that useless cunt about.All these unfunny so called comedian cunts should be grouped together on TV, in a bleach drinking contest to see who could die laughing the quicker.

What a brilliantly succinct and enlightening post you have offered for our delectation. I really think that you have hit the nail on the head with this one, and have eloquently transcribed your feelings on the matter with the outstanding talent of a true master of the English language.

You stupid fucking cunt.

Some creditable nominees there but surely Eddie Izzard takes the fucking biscuit, i saw a picture of him in the paper today and he looked like a good looking Angela Merkel. Put a stamp on that fucker and post it to :

The Departure Lounge,

c/o

Allah`s Multi storey Carpark,

Raqqa Shopping Centre,

Raqqa,

ISIS Land,

The Dark Ages.

• Like 1

Guest Even bigger cunt.
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

What a brilliantly succinct and enlightening post you have offered for our delectation. I really think that you have hit the nail on the head with this one, and have eloquently transcribed your feelings on the matter with the outstanding talent of a true master of the English language.

You stupid fucking cunt.

Thank you for your kind remark please take this 'fuck off' with a complimentary as a token of my gratitude.