CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

McCain Chips

Neil

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck me what a shock,A Decs post liked by Still Bickers and Blubba Cunt.Where exactly did I admit this 'enormous' amount of chips?. Why don't you 3 just form your own human centepede as you seem so fond of feeding off each others shit.

Pass the ketchup.

Yes, the 3 flids of the aspackalypse are in full force at the moment. The resurfacing of the wretched leaderboard has them frothing at the ringpiece and backing up each other's drivel like the drooling sycophants they are.

I predict bans for some or all imminently 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, the 3 flids of the aspackalypse are in full force at the moment. The resurfacing of the wretched leaderboard has them frothing at the ringpiece and backing up each other's drivel like the drooling sycophants they are.

The jealous bleating of an impotent beta cuck.

I'm top of the fucking pops, straddling the leaderboard like the colossus of Rhodes. 

What we do in life echoes in eternity.

Fuck off.

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The jealous bleating of an impotent beta cuck.

I'm top of the fucking pops, straddling the leaderboard like the colossus of Rhodes. 

What we do in life echoes in eternity.

Fuck off.

The very least you can do is try to be civilised and show some humility. Like you elude to, what happens here echoes in real life, ergo you're a bit of a sad cunt who's unpleasant to be around.

This opinion is "echoed" on the numerous PMs I'm getting at the moment. Behind closed doors we all think you're a cunt.

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Close to home backstabbers

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The very least you can do is try to be civilised and show some humility. Like you elude to, what happens here echoes in real life, ergo you're a bit of a sad cunt who's unpleasant to be around.

This opinion is "echoed" on the numerous PMs I'm getting at the moment. Behind closed doors we all think you're a cunt.

Shit, @William T.D. Stickers, we’ve been rumbled. 

35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

At the very least there is a tacit mutually-synchronised reach around going on. Not only is this unsportsmanlike its also against the sacred ethos of The Corner. Notwithstanding the ensuing 20 kiloton tantrum I am minded to fine the miscreants 33% of their "likes". In accordance with precedent I'm looking at doubling the penalty (66%) for those who have previous form for this, which in this case, is all of them.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

At the very least there is a tacit mutually-synchronised reach around going on. Not only is this unsportsmanlike its also against the sacred ethos of The Corner. Notwithstanding the ensuing 20 kiloton tantrum I am minded to fine the miscreants 33% of their "likes". In accordance with precedent I'm looking at doubling the penalty (66%) for those who have previous form for this, which in this case, is all of them.

Why did you bring the bloody leader board back in the first place? You know poor Decs can't help himself with that thing. It's like giving a meth head meth then being angry when he abuses it. You're a fucking enabler, Roops. An enabler and a victim blamer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Why did you bring the bloody leader board back in the first place? You know poor Decs can't help himself with that thing. It's like giving a meth head meth then being angry when he abuses it. You're a fucking enabler, Roops. An enabler and a victim blamer.

Yes, In my defence I did announce that the re-introduction of the leaderboard was a beta test. Other possibilities include the withdrawal of privileges to award and/or receive "likes". I'm pondering which is more cruel.

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Laugh my fucking arse off! You can give him all my likes if you want as I couldn't give a monkeys- provided you snatch them back with interest at the correct moment (Friday night after some cheap booze and even cheaper wanger). Meltdown guaranteed 

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

If you bothered to look, you would see that only 18 of my 62 likes in seven days have come from Bill and Bubbles. The majority of these have come on posts where I have had more than three likes from other members as well, so it's obviously based on the quality of my post and not some reach around conspiracy.

Check the stats, I think you'll find that I'm right.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, In my defence I did announce that the re-introduction of the leaderboard was a beta test. Other possibilities include the withdrawal of privileges to award and/or receive "likes". I'm pondering which is more cruel.

You're just peeved about all of the arguments you've lost through the years. We might be rats in the maze for you, but what does it say about the scientist conducting the experiment if they take offence at the squeaking? This meddling will end badly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you bothered to look, you would see that only 18 of my 62 likes in seven days have come from Bill and Bubbles. The majority of these have come on posts where I have had more than three likes from other members as well, so it's obviously based on the quality of my post and not some reach around conspiracy.

@Mrs Roops shame on you for being such a rotter. I can almost smell the soiled pants and sense this isn't going to end well...

That chap knows his stats. It's all he's got it seems

Guest Bill Stickers
16 hours ago, Neil said:

If you haven't seen their advert take it from me,they are utter utter cunts,No more oven chips for me the fucking wankers

Neil, is this a nomination or are you trying to order a takeaway on Deliveroo? 

so another jew starts with racist comments already!

Alan Sugar joins xenophobic witch Roseanne Barr and colonialist Nazi Godfrey Bloom, in showing his true colours. The shifty market trading shyster thinks it's funny to stereotype Senegal's football team.

Cunts

58 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Wonderful. I don't deny you are a talented poster - I have said this many times, however the revised leaderboard has not been up for seven days, yet in the last 24 hours both you and Bubs have received 10 "likes" each, half of which came from the usual hand-holding companions. I think the stall has been set, so avoid awarding a like to a chum for merely doing the digital equivalent of clearing his throat.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wonderful. I don't deny you are a talented poster - I have said this many times, however the revised leaderboard has not been up for seven days, yet in the last 24 hours both you and Bubs have received 10 "likes" each, half of which came from the usual hand-holding companions. I think the stall has been set, so avoid awarding a like to a chum for merely doing the digital equivalent of clearing his throat.

I've given you a like Roops and it's not a "reach around conspiracy" either. That'll cost extra😘

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've given you a like Roops and it's not a "reach around conspiracy" either. That'll cost extra😘

When is this? How much are the tickets? Will there be chips?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Reading between the lines, you haven't become Norfolk's premier corpulent pervert by daintily nibbling kale, have you?

No ,Kale proved to be underage so Jasmine got it!

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You like what? Roops fighting your battles for you in a PM exchange? You’re a child stubby. A flidding, grassing little serpent of a child. 

14 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You like what? Roops fighting your battles for you in a PM exchange? You’re a child stubby. A flidding, grassing little serpent of a child. 

Whilst being bang on, Bill, I’m sorry I can’t like your comment as the all the non-clique members (so that’s all bar the 3 of us) will shit the bed and go running to Roops in outrage. 

Whilst we’re on the topic, (and for all non-clique members not privy to the PM), @Stubby Pecker, you asked for an email address to send your papers, I duly supplied one, you didn’t send them, cried like a fucking baby, and now Roops has had to wipe your tanned hide, but not before applying a little Sudocrem, you sensitive little cunt. 

Edited by Bubba C
Just joking about not ‘liking’ it, Bill, great post as always.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's your interpretation and it's fine, but the fact remains that the vast majority of my likes are from other posters not considered to be part of the clique. Bill and Bubbles have a similar style of posting to me, so obviously I'm going to like their posts on average more than other posters, but by no means am I only liking their output.

The leaderboard is supposed to be a bit of fun and provides some competition, and I'd also wager that the post count has gone up since it came back. It's not until idiots like Stubby and certain others wet their knickers that it is somehow being manipulated that it gets boring.

It was a weekly accusation when it was a staple of The Corner, usually coming from unpopular posters who found it hard to comprehend that anyone can get more than a dozen likes a day. It's not hard to understand their lack of comprehension, when most of what they post is fucking dross and doesn't attract any attention or recognition. (Stubby)

I'd say that Stubby and his gang of spastics take it more seriously than they let on, hence their constant whingeing, so it's probably best that you get rid of it again.

43 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Well now, Bill, this is somewhat hypocritical of you though entirely within the MO of the clot collective. As it happens the CC Moderation Service will intervene on behalf of any punter, including you. No too long ago you were being unmercifully beaten for your bragging about your trips East of Krakatoa.  Such was your gratitude after my intervention I'm sure I could have successfully secured your services as a human ashtray at the time.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well now, Bill, this is somewhat hypocritical of you though entirely within the MO of the clot collective. As it happens the CC Moderation Service will intervene on behalf of any punter, including you. No too long ago you were being unmercifully beaten for your bragging about your trips East of Krakatoa.  Such was your gratitude after my intervention I'm sure I could have successfully secured your services as a human ashtray at the time.

Forget this shit. In the last 24 hours somebody has removed one of my 'likes'.  What do you intend to do about that? Probably nothing,  you French hating cunt.