CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

This nomination is not a poke at the actual Mums Net web pages of hormonally imbalanced, over sensitive, out of touch, don’t make them cry, brigade of women’s comments about baking cakes and periods.

This is about the hormonally imbalanced, over sensitive, out of touch, don’t make them cry brigade of women who run the admin on something called “Cunts Corner” !!!

It appears that myself and a number of other contributors to this forum of cunts are now being constantly monitored.  Our every word reviewed by the nanny state of cunts.  To date I have had no explanation as to why,  I think I might have upset someone, on something that’s called cunts corner.

If people get upset on something that’s called cunts corner, then they should not switch onto this forum. Simple.   They should find a forum that discusses something more in tune with their lifestyle needs like The Period Poverty Channel, or 10 Ways to Keep Your Gay Sex Life Exciting, or Mums Net.

These are just digital words typed onto a small web site forum, they are not going to change the world, they are not going to physically hurt anybody, if someone is offended, the clue is in the name, it’s called Cunts Corner for a reason.  So offending is not and should not be a crime on this forum.  The use of foul and abusive language should not be an issue, it’s what cunts do.  Pushing the boundaries to get a reaction should not be a crime, it’s being a cunt.

if the establishment want to reduce the input on this forum to a group of inane, mono one liner comments like,   Fuck Off,  Go drink bleach,  or. Rattled. Then I fear this forum with very quickly lose its unique selling point.  It will simply become about as engaging and limp wristed as a fight between two public school boys over who is house chess champion.  The forum will be castrated, a bollockless, mute, sanitized set of feeble comments and will simply wither and die.  

Some of the attraction on here is to read what are sometimes quite brilliant attacks and defenses of an arguement between two utter vile cunts.  I have laughed heartily at some comments by people on here that I actually make out to fucking hate.  I don’t hate them, I simply want to provoke them to empty their vile attacks on me, because they are hilarious.  It’s just digital words on a screen, it does not hurt me or anyone.  It can be very funny and it’s always engaging.

However, I feel the standard is dropping already. Some of the new charachters on here are obviously children or people with a similar intellect, americans.  Some of the recent nominations have been woefully shite and some major cunting events missed by all.  Maybe because the people on here are Too Scared to dare to post on some topics like Asian Gang Rapists, for example, as they fear it may upset someone.

The introduction of fear of editing, the restriction of free speech on a web site called cunts corner, the muzzling of some of its main contributors, spells out a sad administration who are more in tune with Mums Net than being a fucking horrible cunt.

Fuck Off.

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

This nomination is not a poke at the actual Mums Net web pages of hormonally imbalanced, over sensitive, out of touch, don’t make them cry, brigade of women’s comments about baking cakes and periods.

This is about the hormonally imbalanced, over sensitive, out of touch, don’t make them cry brigade of women who run the admin on something called “Cunts Corner” !!!

It appears that myself and a number of other contributors to this forum of cunts are now being constantly monitored.  Our every word reviewed by the nanny state of cunts.  To date I have had no explanation as to why,  I think I might have upset someone, on something that’s called cunts corner.

If people get upset on something that’s called cunts corner, then they should not switch onto this forum. Simple.   They should find a forum that discusses something more in tune with their lifestyle needs like The Period Poverty Channel, or 10 Ways to Keep Your Gay Sex Life Exciting, or Mums Net.

These are just digital words typed onto a small web site forum, they are not going to change the world, they are not going to physically hurt anybody, if someone is offended, the clue is in the name, it’s called Cunts Corner for a reason.  So offending is not and should not be a crime on this forum.  The use of foul and abusive language should not be an issue, it’s what cunts do.  Pushing the boundaries to get a reaction should not be a crime, it’s being a cunt.

if the establishment want to reduce the input on this forum to a group of inane, mono one liner comments like,   Fuck Off,  Go drink bleach,  or. Rattled. Then I fear this forum with very quickly lose its unique selling point.  It will simply become about as engaging and limp wristed as a fight between two public school boys over who is house chess champion.  The forum will be castrated, a bollockless, mute, sanitized set of feeble comments and will simply wither and die.  

Some of the attraction on here is to read what are sometimes quite brilliant attacks and defenses of an arguement between two utter vile cunts.  I have laughed heartily at some comments by people on here that I actually make out to fucking hate.  I don’t hate them, I simply want to provoke them to empty their vile attacks on me, because they are hilarious.  It’s just digital words on a screen, it does not hurt me or anyone.  It can be very funny and it’s always engaging.

However, I feel the standard is dropping already. Some of the new charachters on here are obviously children or people with a similar intellect, americans.  Some of the recent nominations have been woefully shite and some major cunting events missed by all.  Maybe because the people on here are Too Scared to dare to post on some topics like Asian Gang Rapists, for example, as they fear it may upset someone.

The introduction of fear of editing, the restriction of free speech on a web site called cunts corner, the muzzling of some of its main contributors, spells out a sad administration who are more in tune with Mums Net than being a fucking horrible cunt.

Fuck Off.

Cry baby. Try the Tufty Club.

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck Off.

Even Eddie has stopped commenting on contentious issues, and he's black!. Does this help .

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck Off.

Idiot. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fuck Off.

Rattled!

Fuck Off.

It's public knowledge that Roops is a conniving, manipulative, sadistic narcissist twat with a raging fetish for KGB and Nazi roleplay who possibly enjoys standing on men's genitalia in high heels in her spare time and considers Wikipedia as the main source of all human knowledge past, present and future. She only grows meaner as the years go by and her tits go south, feeding like a succubus on the misery she can cause others to validate her existence as the beauty of her youth fades and she retreats from public life a twisted and bitter creature.

It's due to this knowledge that other punters refrain from challenging her publicly in the manner that you have here - you're only inflating her ego beyond its already considerable proportions and making her even more tedious for the rest of us to put up with.

• Like 2

Some interesting points, MC.

Once upon a time, there was a website which freely pioneered the cunting forum genre entitled Don't Wank Me Off – which eventually became known for its infamy, borne from boundary-pushing.

Despite years of successful cunting from the web's most intelligent and funny writers, many of whom made an absolute mockery of the hypocrisy of the rich and famous (who liked to be in the public eye but only when it suited them), along came someone called Hairy Beard who sadly changed the modus operandi of internet cunting. Since this time, new online laws which apply to UK web users have come into force, which can be applied against anyone deemed to be submitting slanderous, racist, sexist, homophobic or defamatory comments.  

Your style of posting falls squarely into every category.

While I wholeheartedly agree with your comment above in principle, your lack of experience on site forums such as this has become pitifully obvious.

I've had my share of confrontation with Roops (in which she typically capitulates almost every time), however, without a watchful eye over comments from those such as yourself, you and your ilk risk putting this place plumb under the noses of those who could potentially sue the pants off the entire puntership – you included. All it takes is one comment to evoke a media storm.

I'm all for free speech, but the playing rules have regrettably changed, and you'd be doing the rest of us as well as yourself a huge favour by recognising this.

When will you ever learn?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck Off.

Do you want to suck my dick, Monumental Cunt?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck Off.

There are some good posters on here and some damn good ones and what is posted is, of course, largely bollocks; but some input is intelligent bollocks and some is inane bollocks. You fall into the latter category.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Cry baby. Try the Tufty Club.

Oooh your hard.  Sat the admin side of the sand bags.   You are the most ridiculous idiot on here.  Like a traffic warden for cunts.  A shit one at that.  I will pop back on here in a years time to find the last thread was posted about November 18 between you, Ape and Bubba.  No one else gives a shit anymore, suffocated by your ridiculous over zealous and biased editing of people’s input to the cunts forum.

Mums Net has more bite than this shit.

just take a long hard look at your reply above. “Cry baby. Try the Tufty Club”.  That is about as lame as anything posted on a hormonal mother’s web site.  So lame.

It’s  like this place has been taken over by the BBC.  Utter shit.

11 hours ago, Hector said:

There are some good posters on here and some damn good ones and what is posted is, of course, largely bollocks; but some input is intelligent bollocks and some is inane bollocks. You fall into the latter category.

But at least I post.

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

If posting on here is causing personal strife and upset...then you are doing it all wrong.

Iam not upset. It’s other lame admin people who get offended by a couple of words on a place called Cunts Corner.  

11 hours ago, Hector said:

Fortunately, nobody gives a fuck what you think, Spacktor. 

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Some interesting points, MC.

Once upon a time, there was a website which freely pioneered the cunting forum genre entitled Don't Wank Me Off – which eventually became known for its infamy, borne from boundary-pushing.

Despite years of successful cunting from the web's most intelligent and funny writers, many of whom made an absolute mockery of the hypocrisy of the rich and famous (who liked to be in the public eye but only when it suited them), along came someone called Hairy Beard who sadly changed the modus operandi of internet cunting. Since this time, new online laws which apply to UK web users have come into force, which can be applied against anyone deemed to be submitting slanderous, racist, sexist, homophobic or defamatory comments.  

Your style of posting falls squarely into every category.

While I wholeheartedly agree with your comment above in principle, your lack of experience on site forums such as this has become pitifully obvious.

I've had my share of confrontation with Roops (in which she typically capitulates almost every time), however, without a watchful eye over comments from those such as yourself, you and your ilk risk putting this place plumb under the noses of those who could potentially sue the pants off the entire puntership – you included. All it takes is one comment to evoke a media storm.

I'm all for free speech, but the playing rules have regrettably changed, and you'd be doing the rest of us as well as yourself a huge favour by recognising this.

When will you ever learn?

I am fully aware of the need for legal boundaries to be abserved and so I never issue slanderous or liableous comments on here purporting to be facts about people in the public eye who could sue the web site.   I never say” I know someone famous is gay, rascist, having an affair” etc.   I don’t even make such stories up against normal joes on here.   I might call somebody gay as an insult, I don’t say I know they are gay and having a gay affair with x person.

You say me calling you gay or a noir or ni#### is a legally challengable offense on a web site, that openly has millions of such comments per year.  I think your arguement is very thin on truth or credibility. If your comments were even remotely plausible, Quentin Tarantino would be serving an 8 stretch for his last film alone, never mind Jango. Snoop dog and Dr Dre would be lifers.

All the reasons you have typed are straight out of the bullshit catalogue of crooked lies issued by Roops and you have absorbed them as urban myth that you now feel must be the truth.  How can this view be true, when her henchmen issue such comments to me and others on here they don’t like with such gay abandon without so much as a weekend off for bad behavior.  

What would the legal case be ?   Punkape v Monumental.... accussing me of calling him a fucking great big prick.  A fictitious avatar character suing another fictitious avatar over a comment on a web page called cunts corner, where the plaintiff and defendant have many thousands of such comments in their out box.  We don’t actually know each other, we have never met, it would not cause loss or damage.  Where is the legal action going to pin it’s thread?  To be honest the judge would simply agree with me anyway.

Now if anyone is pushing the boundaries of legal action it’s Roops. Her last nomination was full of parliamentary bills and political jiggery pokery with full names used of MPs.  What if that MP had not factually tried to do something with that parliamentary bill and Roops was slanderous.  Now that’s a fucking legal car crash waiting to happen.   Not me calling Bill Sticker a fucking wet cunt. That’s just fact.

Even simple cunts like you should now be waking up and smelling the coffee.    It’s all a clever game being served up by the usual fucking cunts on here because I cause too much fucking trouble for the cunts.  They can’t handle it so they pull the bullshit admin card.  No explanation this time. No real bad comments made, Iam just generally unpleasant.  On cunts corner !!!   The irony.

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It's public knowledge that Roops is a conniving, manipulative, sadistic narcissist twat with a raging fetish for KGB and Nazi roleplay who possibly enjoys standing on men's genitalia in high heels in her spare time and considers Wikipedia as the main source of all human knowledge past, present and future. She only grows meaner as the years go by and her tits go south, feeding like a succubus on the misery she can cause others to validate her existence as the beauty of her youth fades and she retreats from public life a twisted and bitter creature.

It's due to this knowledge that other punters refrain from challenging her publicly in the manner that you have here - you're only inflating her ego beyond its already considerable proportions and making her even more tedious for the rest of us to put up with.

A very well documented comment.  She is getting over active with the nazi admin role on here.  I do fear that by Xmas only three profiles will be left on here Roops, Bubba and Bill Sticker.  Quite possibly she is all three, one and the same.

There has been a vein attempt to justify editing my comments by saying the Corner needs to protect its legal position, which is utter rubbish and I have rebutted quite easily.

The  fact being that if my comments are soo liabelous or slanderous then I fear, Roops, Bill Stickers, Ape, Punkape, Decimus and Bubba would already be in Parkhurst serving a ten stretch.  

The fact is they are boring and have absolutely no control over those who can see through their planely shite gang up mentality.  They think they are hard, but they are so not.  So they revert to admin to nueter the voice of rebellion.   How very Stalinist of them.

13 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Rattled!

That’s very funny. I would LIKE this but I can’t bring myself to and would rather push your head against a broken shard of glass until your eye lens bursts.  

Will I go to court for this?

14 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Even Eddie has stopped commenting on contentious issues, and he's black!. Does this help .

So being contentious on Cunts Corner is a concern?  Mums Net here we come.

Will I go to court for this?

17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck Off.

I think Wolfie has eloquently summed it up.  It's up to you, play the game or fuck off. I really can't be bothered to write any more.

Edited by The Beast