CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nikki Fox of the BBC

Cunty BigBollox

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Face it Spotto, if dentists ever perfect dentures for horses, she'll be attractive with her quickly amassed fortune.  Otherwise....

You could be on to something, with the horse connection... 

Why, I'd even pay to see her up against Ade Adepitan, Jean Driscoll and Teddy Pendergrass, navigate 'The Chair' in The Grand National, but my money would be on Christopher Reeve. Not to win, but to de-saddled at 'Beeches Brook' 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You could be on to something, with the horse connection... 

Why, I'd even pay to see her up against Ade Adepitan, Jean Driscoll and Teddy Pendergrass, navigate 'The Chair' in The Grand National, but my money would be on Christopher Reeve. Not to win, but to de-saddled at 'Beeches Brook' 

Can the spirited horse then be treated like one of the many in "A View To A Kill" and use it to crush Pen in a kicking death?  

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Can the spirited horse then be treated like one of the many in "A View To A Kill" and use it to crush Pen in a kicking death?  

Possibly. But not at The National. A Donkey Derby, perhaps, but not The Grand Nation. 

• 4 months later...
Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Urrghhh! This fucking ugly spacktoid is back on the screens tonight. I don't think they make paper bags thick enough to mask her grimacing vileness

Drew, if you are going to continue watching the cow, I suggest keeping an ample supply of ale at arms reach.  Eventually, her image will fade from ghastly to something you can rub one out with then pass out in your bean bag chair...that delightfully American 70's redneck subsidized housing furniture must have,.  

29 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Drew, if you are going to continue watching the cow, I suggest keeping an ample supply of ale at arms reach.  Eventually, her image will fade from ghastly to something you can rub one out with then pass out in your bean bag chair...that delightfully American 70's redneck subsidized housing furniture must have,.  

The 'Like' is just for the suggestion of keeping an ample supply of ale. The rest is up to your usual shite standard. Have one of Caster Semenyas' gold medals (and balls) for consistency of effort. Well done.

Guest Wizardsleeve
34 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The 'Like' is just for the suggestion of keeping an ample supply of ale. The rest is up to your usual shite standard. Have one of Caster Semenyas' gold medals (and balls) for consistency of effort. Well done.

Admit it, you only consider it a shite standard because I'm one of many who have made the observation.  Nobody is forcing you to stay on that channel.  In fact I am quite certain you've been encouraged to aim the remote and change it in past responses.  I bear you no ill will, Drew, as a matter of fact, you've always been one of my favourite contributors here.  I simply call them as I see them, and I keep those calls in the simplest possible terms.  It avoids any misleading intentions.  

On 05/12/2018 at 22:45, Last Cunt Standing said:

I haven’t watched Watchdog since Lyn Folds Wood spent 30 minutes of prime time telling me that chip pans might catch fire. 

They cancelled Tomorrow’s World for this humourless old sow and her shitbox consumer guide for idiots. 

Save fortunes on your next used car! Steal one!

I still haven’t forgiven her for robbing us of Judith Hann. And she fucked Maggie Philbin more severely than Cheggers ever did. 

Bloody hell, there's niche for you!

I know a few sad acts who can, after a few sherberts, lose it over the Connery / Moore debate as to who was the best Bond, but going postal over the loss of Tomorrows World? Man, that takes some real thinking about.

William Woolard says 'Hi'  by the way (so hooray for speech therapy)

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bloody hell, there's niche for you!

I know a few sad acts who can, after a few sherberts, lose it over the Connery / Moore debate as to who was the best Bond, but going postal over the loss of Tomorrows World? Man, that takes some real thinking about.

William Woolard says 'Hi'  by the way (so hooray for speech therapy)

Niche? Well, maybe. Postal, no. I just enjoyed the days when television treated you like you weren’t mentally ill, when science and the future were things to be relished not feared, and when humanity seemed to be moving forward. The Genius polymath William Woollard was replaced with a well known Chimpanzee on Top Gear, for example. 

It’s all gone to shit since the 1990’s. The Barbarians are not just at the gate, they are in charge, and have turned the library into a Starbucks. 

Nostalgia; it just ain’t what it used to be. 

• 4 months later...
On 05/12/2018 at 20:32, Cunty BigBollox said:

This fucking presenter of Watchdog  makes me want to kick the shit out of my own TV. I know she's a disabled but the way she smiles / grimaces really fucking boils my piss. She looks as if she's trying to squeeze a shit out and the tone of her voice is so patronising it's as though she's communicating with a retard. I fucking hate her but she ticks a BBC equality box.......and she's a fucking shit presenter. 

Just to demonstrate equality my opinion above would be exactly the same if she wasn't disabled. Fuck off

I’m old enough to remember eldordo, a Spanish soap, they had a pickle in a wheel chair at prime time viewing, I mean dinner time , ffs 

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I’m old enough to remember eldordo, a Spanish soap, they had a pickle in a wheel chair at prime time viewing, I mean dinner time , ffs 

What a pile of shit that was. You actually remind me of 'Marcus Tandy'. 

The pickle later starred as the company's box ticked raspberry in 'the office' with Ricky Gervais.

• Like 1