CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oh Dear... Michael Jackson.

Guest 'eavensabove

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I wish people would leave Sir Jimmy out of this. When I was nine he fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded. He even let me squirt the milk straight into my mouth. 

It tasted horrible but i’ve never  liked warm milk.

Idiot

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally, there's no discernible difference. Life and death are unquantifiable abstracts. Fuck off.

Considering this is a Michael Jackson thread, and appears to have taken a Watchmen detour, I'm surprised nobody's spliced the components and just said...

GIVE ME BACK MY FACE!

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Thick cunt.

They almost deserve it. By that, I don't mean that any kid of 7 years deserves to be nonced, but when they grow up and almost promote it themselves then why should any other cunt give two fucks about them? Not to say that the 'original' nonce shouldn't be crucified. 

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Sometimes, Judge, I login to find the kind of riposte you've written that's first-class: intelligent, insightful and well-thought out – despite us being poles apart politically. Yet, more often, I see something that really is the biggest pile of immature and potentially libelous cuntshit which mocks the suffering of kids (and their families) who were raped by this disgusting monster, looking as though it's been cut & pasted by someone of Eavens' bargain-basement standard or a teenager who's recently discovered Sickipedia. This falls squarely into such a category. You fucking ham-fisted dimwit.

I weep for my wasted life and my disgusting tortured soul.

Still, no point crying over spilt milk.  (See what I just did there?) 😁

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally, there's no discernible difference. Life and death are unquantifiable abstracts. Fuck off.

I'm really not feeling the love for old withers since he's slunk back to this shite encrusted fag end of the internet. 

Change of avatar? Absence for plastic frog comments? Or is he just a massive cunt?

Guest 'eavensabove
34 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm really not feeling the love for old withers since he's slunk back to this shite encrusted fag end of the internet. 

Change of avatar? Absence for plastic frog comments? Or is he just a massive cunt?

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wolfie said:

This is the best comment you've made to date, you horrifically dense waste of muck. Keep it up.

At least I make a point. 

Guest DrCunt
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Remember when he hung the baby from the balcony? Normally he tossed them off

I think you'll find they tossed him off. Which surely is the whole point of being a disgusting fucking paedo.

Guest judgetwi

So Wackos fans have protested outside HBO hq in America and Channel 4 in London. The trouble with these cunts, and any other sleb obsessed wanker, is that they invest too much time , emotion and their fucking life in their idols.

Imagine a good friend of yours who went down for noncing. He wouldn’t be a friend for long right?

Unless, of course, you CHOSE to believe that he was completely innocent and he was being stitched up by some cunts for some reason. You would be more likely to choose that path if he was the only friend you ever had and ever likely to have. It’s just common sense.

It’s like when a mother is called into school to be told about the cuntish behaviour of her brat. She screams “all the teachers are picking on him” and “you’re not catering to his needs”. (a meaningless statement put into their empty heads by some social worker cunt) But you expect this. Any parent is going to protect and defend their kids right? Right?

Er...... until Wacko Jacko comes along with a big bag of money. Then all bets are off.

What a fucked up world we live in eh?

On 05/03/2019 at 18:38, 'eavensabove said:

I don't mind admitting that I was one of the few that genuinely believed that Michael Jackson wasn't a nonce. It appears that I was wrong. Folks have come forward with compelling evidence against him which is difficult to defend. Numerous Radio Stations are already refusing to play any of his records and despite his families pleads for mercy, I for one can never forgive the cunt. 

See the source image

He was always a fucking Nonce. Just look at him eating spunk out of that bowl..

• 2 months later...