CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Gentrification of Norwich Train Station

Decimus

7 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

A quick stroll from Norwich Station along Riverside and he could have got that for free in Lollard's Pit or The Castle.  Not sure he could have got a pint though. It's probably compulsory to have an umbrellas in your drink in both establishments.

Probably could have got a BJ from a hairy lady called Clive in the Complete Dangler too.

So you admit that you have solved the travelling punter problem?

Guest Ollyboro

Nevermind the gentrification of Norwich Train Station, what about the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre. Traders still need access to Diiiixxons.

I assume Norwich still has a Dixons and Our Price.

23 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Probably could have got a BJ from a hairy lady called Clive in the Complete Dangler too.

I've had numerous arguments with people from work about this place. 

The rare times I've been in it over the past five years, I've definitely picked up a dangerously bent vibe. Whilst not as overtly queer as The Loft of old, I've got the impression that it's a stealth gay bar that is well and truly in the closet. Certain colleagues assure me that my arsehole isn't at risk in there purely because they've obviously got dated memories of it being an away fans shit house.

I'm glad that you've picked up on the vibes as well and that my Gaydar can still be 100% trusted.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've just got off of a train from Cambridge after spending an hour absolutely sweltering on a carriage that would make the pony fucking express seem futuristic.

Mouth parched and nasal passages contaminated with the stench of commuting cock and balls, I spied a new pub that wasn't there the last time I was unfortunate enough to pay 40 quid to travel Delhi class on one of the hottest days of the year. Tongue lolling in anticipation, I charged in and ordered a pint of San Miguel.

No sooner had the first drop touched my tongue, than the generic eastern European behind the bar barked "£5.80" into my face.

Five fucking eighty? In Norwich?

Suck my fucking dick.

nothing in Norwich is worth £5.80 old friend. A common whore, entrance to the Castle Museum, a child's life..

It must be destroyed in a fiery holocaust of self immolating frogs, as befits the degenerate nature of its citizens.

Rat 

• Like 1

Decimus you have just reminded me of my annual Easter pilgrimage back to the parents gaff. Only this time being foolish enough to undertake said journey by national rail. Even though despite by booking it in advance, I could still get a return flight to Spain cheaper. I must be fucking mental!

I would have expected you to find a good Greene King boozer, then ordered a cold pint of IPA. That establishment you described sounds like theres pale ale, dispensed by an unconventional pump. However in homage to my favourite Norwich resident Alan Partridge a ladyboy would suffice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

nothing in Norwich is worth £5.80 old friend. A common whore, entrance to the Castle Museum, a child's life..

It must be destroyed in a fiery holocaust of self immolating frogs, as befits the degenerate nature of its citizens.

Rat 

"Comedian" Arthur Smith went to the UEA.

If that isn't reason enough to burn the whole city to the fucking ground, I don't know what is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If that isn't reason enough to burn the whole city to the fucking ground, I don't know what is.

The Septic's are currently working on new so called Battlefield Nukes, wonder if they fancy using Norwich as a test site. Though saying that Swindon's a better choice.

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Norwich town centre itself is a despicable place to drive through or in. It is more chaotic than Delhi, and whoever it was that created its road system should be shot. I'd warn anybody to avoid it like the plague. Nothing about it makes the slightest bit of sense. The entire place sucks and it is a far cry from most other towns in Norfolk. There is very little there that cannot be got elsewhere for less mayhem. 

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've just got off of a train from Cambridge after spending an hour absolutely sweltering on a carriage that would make the pony fucking express seem futuristic.

Mouth parched and nasal passages contaminated with the stench of commuting cock and balls, I spied a new pub that wasn't there the last time I was unfortunate enough to pay 40 quid to travel Delhi class on one of the hottest days of the year. Tongue lolling in anticipation, I charged in and ordered a pint of San Miguel.

No sooner had the first drop touched my tongue, than the generic eastern European behind the bar barked "£5.80" into my face.

Suck my fucking dick.

Nobody cares about a whining bitch.

Except, possibly, a randy dog. 🐕 

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Suck my fucking dick.

Was this “The Beer House”, the new fruity bar for bearded hipsters next to the M&S food? “House” is a dead giveaway that the place is a soulless pubco shitfest, some marketing Gareth believing the suffix confers a feel of thick Arran sweaters and roaring log fires. It doesn’t, and I thought you would have known that, even allowing for your blinding thirst.

I haven’t been to Norwich in ages, but the writing was clearly on the wall when I was offered “world tapas” by a pale youth with a man bun on my last (and probably final now I am overseas) visit. 

And, as other members have pointed out, the only suitable response when asked for £5.80 in a Norwich pub is to loudly exclaim “Piss off mate, if I wanted to be fucked up the arse I’d be in The Castle”. 

Incidentally, Cambridge is a fucking hole with no redeeming features. I hope it was a work-related trip - perhaps a meeting of the Local Government Paperclip reduction group - in which case you can surely bung the £5.80 on your expenses form just after the 40 quid fare for standing room in the cattle truck. 

D, this is a very poor showing of a nom, you spied a new pub that wasn't there before did you ?

Tell the truth, you spied on a couple of lady boys and then enticed them to eat your webbed bumhole out...or you was having a lucid dream about sucking the eastern European off.

£5.80 isn't that expensive these days, you tight cuntbreed. Stick yo your Peter Dominic Larger...CUNT !!