CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

bailiffs

Guest kuntrybumkin

Guest kuntrybumkin

not the shaved headed fat cunts that go to council flats and remove unpaid tv's etc.

but the little jumped up CUNTS that approach one when fishing.

they seem to think they're important and love flashing their little photo id card at you that's been laminated by a twat in an angling association shitty office.

yes I've got a rod licence, no I'm not paying you for a FUCKING day ticket , I'm fishing from a public bridge, now off you fuck before I fucking throw you in the drink you blocked adenoid sounding four eyed satchel wearing piss ant.

18 minutes ago, kuntrybumkin said:

not the shaved headed fat cunts that go to council flats and remove unpaid tv's etc.

they seem to think they're important and love flashing their little photo id card at you that's been laminated by a twat in an angling association shitty office.

yes I've got a rod licence, no I'm not paying you for a FUCKING day ticket , I'm fishing from a public bridge, now off you fuck before I fucking throw you in the drink you blocked adenoid sounding four eyed satchel wearing piss ant.

Is you "rod" a long one?

1 hour ago, kuntrybumkin said:

Is that the same bridge you live under,  you boring fucktard troll?     Try inserting your hook as far in your little maggot dick as you can and go for your personal best long cast. Hopefully you’ll get swallowed whole by a disease ridden carp and spend eternity staring out from its scaly arsehole.   Happy fishing Retard

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Is that the same bridge you live under,  you boring fucktard troll?     Try inserting your hook as far in your little maggot dick as you can and go for your personal best long cast. Hopefully you’ll get swallowed whole by a disease ridden carp and spend eternity staring out from its scaly arsehole.   Happy fishing Retard

Another peasant arrives....

13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Your arrival is of no significance to anyone or anything. Unless it is the arrival of your corpse at your poorly attended, (except by random sodomites and perverts) funeral. RIP Fuckwit.

Guest kuntrybumkin
10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Your arrival is of no significance to anyone or anything. Unless it is the arrival of your corpse at your poorly attended, (except by random sodomites and perverts) funeral. RIP Fuckwit.

the Jeremy Kyle show is that way .

Guest kuntrybumkin
35 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

and he  had the audacity to label myself as a troll?

perhaps the little lad should look at his own posts, that consist of nothing more than just hot air and mindless abuse.

I think he needs to see a head doctor.

4 hours ago, kuntrybumkin said:

Listen kuntry kunt, I paid you 300 sovs to catch me all that salmon so no excuses or I'll set the pit bulls on yer 

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was the fireman what done cooking for the other firemen out of London's Burning.

Far too much banter and misogyny to get commissioned these days. They had characters called Ethnic, Vaseline and Sicknote for Christ’s sake. Bloody good though, at least until it morphed into EastEnders with arson. 

Well done Kuntry. You've just knocked Ape off of the top spot for the most boring hobby on Cunts Corner. Unfortunately it also means The Guard is relegated to 3rd with Trainspotting.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well done Kuntry. You've just knocked Ape off of the top spot for the most boring hobby on Cunts Corner. Unfortunately it also means The Guard is relegated to 3rd with Trainspotting.

What’s your hobby, Drew? Please share with the Corner.

Guest DrCunt
30 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's not dull to Pen, who gets the 'orn for a steam locomotive. It's no doubt a familiar sight to the drivers on the South Devon Railway, loitering by the tracks furiously bashing one out as they approach.

20 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

It's not dull to Pen, who gets the 'orn for a steam locomotive. It's no doubt a familiar sight to the drivers on the South Devon Railway, loitering by the tracks furiously bashing one out as they approach.

Fuck "kettles" and preserved railways .. why don't you go and headbutt a tram Doc?

and he  had the audacity to label myself as a troll?

perhaps the little lad should look at his own posts, that consist of nothing more than just hot air and mindless abuse.

I think he needs to see a head doctor.

🤕😂😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was the fireman what done cooking for the other firemen out of London's Burning.

Fucking hated that programme. It was so far fetched. It had firemen risking their lives fighting fires every day. Everyone knows they spend 95% of their time playing pool and watching grumble flicks in their stations and 5% rescuing cats from trees by knocking them down by squirting water at them and charging the owners 100 quid for it. 

I know, I read it in Viz.