CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Chink Savages

Decimus

Guest Salty Piss Flap
42 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Unfortunately you're also a Yank which makes you a bit of a know it all cunt. On the plus side though you're a bit less of a cunt than my initial prognosis.

Obviously I need to try harder.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 28/07/2019 at 16:08, camberwell gypsy said:

You put it the pot for supper didn't you? *

*potted rabbit and other recipes can be found in my book "Cooking the gypsy way; traditional romany and hawkers recipes".  Available in most good bookshops (but mostly crap ones. Mostly). Foreword by Ted MacDougall.

It was tied up in a light plastic bag and put in the wheelie bin lol. 🐰 RIP 😥

Guest Erroreptile404
On 28/07/2019 at 13:51, Eric Cuntman said:

The worst one I've had for that was a girl. Kill-crazy little fucker. I like the mischievous ones best though.

They're funny animals definitely. I saw the fat, block shaped one with no neck i mentioned grab one of  the other cats it lives with in a headlock once and bit her in the neck making her yelp, he acts all sweet and angelic too lol. 

On 29/07/2019 at 16:32, Erroreptile404 said:

They're funny animals definitely. I saw the fat, block shaped one with no neck i mentioned grab one of  the other cats it lives with in a headlock once and bit her in the neck making her yelp, he acts all sweet and angelic too lol. 

Wanker

• 5 months later...

Unsurprisingly the latest animal-borne supervirus from the world's biggest cesspit is gathering pace. What the fuck did the barbaric cunts expect, with no animal welfare or livestock production laws in place, keeping and mistreating pigs, birds, cows, goats, cats and dogs et al. like vermin in utterly filthy conditions? If this thing breaks out, I hope the selfish shits take it on the chin and absorb the brunt of it while international travel is prohibited. Cruel, backwards, slum-infested shitheap. 

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Unsurprisingly the latest animal-borne supervirus from the world's biggest cesspit is gathering pace. What the fuck did the barbaric cunts expect, with no animal welfare or livestock production laws in place, keeping and mistreating pigs, birds, cows, goats, cats and dogs et al. like vermin in utterly filthy conditions? If this thing breaks out, I hope the selfish shits take it on the chin and absorb the brunt of it while international travel is prohibited. Cruel, backwards, slum-infested shitheap. 

fuckin chinese

😑

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I was about to start a new nom on the chinkys until you dug this one up old bean. You've more or less said it all; these savage fuckers will kill, torture and eat virtually any living thing they can get their greasy little yellow hands on, the rarer the better.  I'm amazed that there is a single wild creature left in the country or the surrounding ones such is their zeal for slaughter and the million upon million of of brainwash fuckers clamouring to stir fry them. Not content with killing their own, the world wildlife is being harvested to feed these greedy cunts.

If ever there was a nation of humans that deserved to be wiped off the face of earth it's this lot, all 1.4 billion of them. I'm sure the yanks have developed biogenic weapons that only effect the slantys and nows the time to used them before their barbaric and thoughtless ways destroy the entire planet 

90% of plastic polluting our oceans comes from just 10 rivers. 8 are in Asia, 2 in Africa. 6 flow through China

This new virus probably originated in a laboratory somewhere. I don't buy this compassionate, caring scientists in white coats working in sterile laboratories working to create sterile artificial foods that will not hurt animals. Probably making these viruses to frighten people off eating real food made from real plants, fungi and animals.

On 23/01/2020 at 10:06, Stubby Pecker said:

I was about to start a new nom on the chinkys until you dug this one up old bean. You've more or less said it all; these savage fuckers will kill, torture and eat virtually any living thing they can get their greasy little yellow hands on, the rarer the better.  I'm amazed that there is a single wild creature left in the country or the surrounding ones such is their zeal for slaughter and the million upon million of of brainwash fuckers clamouring to stir fry them. Not content with killing their own, the world wildlife is being harvested to feed these greedy cunts.

If ever there was a nation of humans that deserved to be wiped off the face of earth it's this lot, all 1.4 billion of them. I'm sure the yanks have developed biogenic weapons that only effect the slantys and nows the time to used them before their barbaric and thoughtless ways destroy the entire planet 

90% of plastic polluting our oceans comes from just 10 rivers. 8 are in Asia, 2 in Africa. 6 flow through China

And what they don’t trap and consume immediately, gets freeze-dried, pickled, stuffed, shredded and hanged. To be rubbed, smoked, swallowed, sucked and creamed on their cunts. For medicinal and good luck purposes. Savages.

9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

And what they don’t trap and consume immediately, gets freeze-dried, pickled, stuffed, shredded and hanged. To be rubbed, smoked, swallowed, sucked and creamed on their cunts. For medicinal and good luck purposes. Savages.

Since the chinks got into Africa to build roads and power stations for the despotic leaders, the mass slaughter of the wildlife there has gone through the roof. If you're a dirt poor dusky who's offered a years wages to kill things for the chinks middle man it's a no brainer. Very soon lions will be critically endangered the same as tigers because the bone thick slanty eyed cunts believe eating their bones makes their 3 inch cocks grow a few mm

Like I said, I want every single one of them dead. They're a planet destroying plague who will take us all down with them

On 22/01/2020 at 21:38, Wolfie said:

Jackie Chan will be drafted in shortly to sort out all this Kung Flu nonsense.

• Like 1

On 24/01/2020 at 22:54, White Cunt said:

Have you ever watched that aussie programme about border control? The shit they try and smuggle into Australia; chicken cocks, pigs bollocks, snakes, freeze dried insects and fuck knows what else. And they all come out with "oh velly solly. We didnt lealise we had to decrare them". And that's the cunts who speak english. 

3 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

Jackie Chan will be drafted in shortly to sort out all this Kung Flu nonsense.

Hasn’t any of these fucking so called experts worked it out yet?....’CORONAvirus’. I’ve stopped buying Mexican beer and no one in our house has caught it. FFS.

Fucking Mexicans.

I’ve sussed this shit out now. The Pedros down in El Paso are testing their new weapon of mass destruction on the tiddlywinks. Once they’ve got 1.4 billion satisfied customers under their bullet belt ‘The Donald’ will be getting a call at the Oval Office along the lines of “Hey Gringo. Remember you called us all rapists? Well you was right and you’re my bitch now.Meester Donald.”

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Hasn’t any of these fucking so called experts worked it out yet?....’CORONAvirus’. I’ve stopped buying Mexican beer and no one in our house has caught it. FFS.

Fucking Mexicans.

Avoid Corona lemonade and Cream Soda too. Bummer. I love cream soda with a lump of ice cream dropped in it.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have you ever watched that aussie programme about border control? The shit they try and smuggle into Australia; chicken cocks, pigs bollocks, snakes, freeze dried insects and fuck knows what else. And they all come out with "oh velly solly. We didnt lealise we had to decrare them". And that's the cunts who speak english. 

I don’t want even want to think what gets through our borders. It’s probably claimed “for own consumption” when caught red handed. I wish it were blow or weed instead.
All flights should be cancelled, in perpetuity preferably, from that septic pool.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 25/01/2020 at 08:04, Stubby Pecker said:

Since the chinks got into Africa to build roads and power stations for the despotic leaders, the mass slaughter of the wildlife there has gone through the roof. If you're a dirt poor dusky who's offered a years wages to kill things for the chinks middle man it's a no brainer. Very soon lions will be critically endangered the same as tigers because the bone thick slanty eyed cunts believe eating their bones makes their 3 inch cocks grow a few mm

Like I said, I want every single one of them dead. They're a planet destroying plague who will take us all down with them

If only Douglas MacArthur had had his own way . . . . . . . . . . . . .