CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-Waste campaigners.

scotty

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49320381

This delightful couple are blazing a trail in battling wastage and over-consumption, by using surplus food at their wedding reception. Very laudable I'm sure, and an excellent example to set. 

It would take the most cynical of cunts to point out that such needless wastage and excess might be better addressed by not having three hundred bastard guests at your fucking wedding reception. So, here I am to say exactly that. Fuck this pair of virtue signalling twats, I hope their milk goes off and poisons them. 

Cunts. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Each to their own I 'spose... Loved the bridal bouquet - very 18th century, not sure about the dress, she would have done alright by searching for a 1970's Laura Ashley, preferably in ivory.  As for recycling I'm thinking a coffee table net cloth for gran.

The groom looks like a right fucking twat - brown pants and suit, green tie, and I'm not sure if its just the lighting - but that shirt looks pink to me...

Also note the Red Heifer behind the bride's left shoulder - already checking out the bargain food buffet.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Each to their own I 'spose... Loved the bridal bouquet - very 18th century, not sure about the dress, she would have done alright by searching for a 1970's Laura Ashley, preferably in ivory.  As for recycling I'm thinking a coffee table net cloth for gran.

His suit was horrible 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, scotty said:

This delightful couple are blazing a trail in battling wastage and over-consumption, by using surplus food at their wedding reception. Very laudable I'm sure, and an excellent example to set. 

It would take the most cynical of cunts to point out that such needless wastage and excess might be better addressed by not having three hundred bastard guests at your fucking wedding reception. So, here I am to say exactly that. Fuck this pair of virtue signalling twats, I hope their milk goes off and poisons them. 

Cunts. 

I’ll bet Ape had beans on toast at his wedding reception in the local working men’s club....

lol.

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I think she looks lovley, as all brides do on their wedding day..bunch of self loathing cuntz yiz

Panzbaby 

Come on Panz..... She can’t be lovely. This isn’t ‘lovely girls’ corner. She has to look like a cunt or there’s no point to the whole shebang. Ya fecking eejit.

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I think she looks lovley, as all brides do on their wedding day..bunch of self loathing cuntz yiz

Panzbaby 

Panzbaby, I've just read a book about John Browning's designs. I always fancied a beretta 92 or a SIG P226 as my ultimate armpit accessory. But I've definitely been swayed in favour of the Browning Hi-Power. It seems modern manufacturers are still copying his designs from 100 years ago, without really improving on them.

Your personal favourite semi-auto pistol?

10 hours ago, scotty said:

Cunts. 

I can't agree, scotty. The point is the more guests the wedding has, the less waste is created by not sourcing new food – and thus further waste.

There's not enough food to go around the world, you know.

Guest DrCunt
13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

That Little Miss Climate, Greta Thunberg.. when can we start to make improper comments about her? She's 16.

Not sure, but it can't come soon enough.

Harvey Price will be 18 on May the 27th next year, barring a tragedy. Hope that's useful.

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

The stupid little cunt is off to New York by boat rather than fly so she can save the planet.Amazing how the boats leave no carbon footprint .....the stupid little cunt

What she doesn't realise, or, in her attention craving little unreality world, doesn't care about, is that all of her celebrity hangers on, who attend her speeches purely for their own attention seeking needs, will all travel to New York by private jets, hundreds of them..

..What a stupid, deluded little fucking retard.

Guest judgetwi

So this is what passes for “news” these days? This is the sort of two bob shit that my Mum (gawd rest her soul) used to read in “My Weekly” and “People’s Friend.”

Do those shitmags still exist? I doubt it when you can get that kind of pathetic bollocks on the cunting BBC.