CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Silly cunts that go blind

Neil

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Mmmmmmmmm.   Lovely.   I can almost hear the sizzling                            , man.

Pete, I've hacked the servers of all major mobile phone and internet providers, along with calling in a couple of favours from GCHQ, so I've triangulated your exact location to within 2.3 meters.

My only decision now is whether to pass this information on to Punkers, who will sedate, bugger and gag you in no specific order. The second option which I personally prefer, is to grab my fillet knife cover your house in tarpaulin and open you up like a fucking village fête!

If the volume of your posts recede and the quality improves, I may change my mind.

You've been warned!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

Tell me about it,When your best central defender is David Luiz and yet he's a fucking disgrace of a footballer,Emery is a cunt(and I dont mean Dick)who sounds like he's talking with a mouth full of marbles.No wonder the players look fucking confused because I can't understand a fucking word the mouth breathing dago waiter says.I'd rather have your bloke even though he looks and sounds like Roger Federers bent brother

It really is a shame. Not because I have any sort of fondness for Arsenal, but because I absolutely despise Spurs, and anything that would stick in their fans collective massive fucking beaks is a bonus to me.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'd be more worried about your lot if I were you, at the moment it's a stretch to imagine you as an established top six club within the near future, never mind regularly qualifying for the champions league.

As a Norwich fan, I'm happy with the odd scrap here and there. I can't imagine your lot being happy just scraping a Europa league spot every year, though.

I only went to Carrow Road once to see Charlton v Norwich. End of 1987 in the old first division. I was right down the front, half an hour before kick-off, and Ken Brown was stretching his legs and walking round the perimeter with some other cunt. Some cunt behind me threw a plastic lighter at him. The only thing I remember about the game was our captain, Mark Aizlewood, getting sent off for headbutting the referee. An accident, he slipped on mud as he was running toward the ref to dispute a decision.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I only went to Carrow Road once to see Charlton v Norwich. End of 1987 in the old first division. I was right down the front, half an hour before kick-off, and Ken Brown was stretching his legs and walking round the perimeter with some other cunt. Some cunt behind me threw a plastic lighter at him. The only thing I remember about the game was our captain, Mark Aizlewood, getting sent off for headbutting the referee. An accident, he slipped on mud as he was running toward the ref to dispute a decision.

I went with my cousins to see Spurs v Norwich in the mid 70s. All I remember was the Norwich keeper, Kevin Keelan pull  off a brilliant save. He leapt backwards and was horizontal and tipped over this screamer of a shot. Absolutely brilliant. Dont know what the result was because I couldn't give a fuck.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I went with my cousins to see Spurs v Norwich in the mid 70s. All I remember was the Norwich keeper, Kevin Keelan pull  off a brilliant save. He leapt backwards and was horizontal and tipped over this screamer of a shot. Absolutely brilliant. Dont know what the result was because I couldn't give a fuck.

I've actually googled him on images and he looks a bit psychotic. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That must've been the week that Norwich Cathedral's roof mysteriously sprang a leak.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bryan Gunn had a very weird Bald Mullet going on back in the day, as I remember. Like many 90’s goalies he used to get dogs abuse with his back to the Away end. In fact it was one over-exuberant supporter threatening Neville Southall’s young family that convinced me football wasn’t for me any more. Can’t say I’ve missed it, until I got dragged to an AFL game recently and had flashbacks to the days of pissed up beMulleted men slagging off men they’d give their right arm to be. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Bryan Gunn had a very weird Bald Mullet going on back in the day, as I remember. Like many 90’s goalies he used to get dogs abuse with his back to the Away end. In fact it was one over-exuberant supporter threatening Neville Southall’s young family that convinced me football wasn’t for me any more. Can’t say I’ve missed it, until I got dragged to an AFL game recently and had flashbacks to the days of pissed up beMulleted men slagging off men they’d give their right arm to be. 

I was only in it for the violence. I think that's why Jewdy hates me. He's a purist.