CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Why the fuck is it wrong to be an Englishman?

King Billy

I think it’s only fair to say that I’m not an Englishman, although I am born and bred British and I’ve lived in England for most of my adult life. With Brexit currently splitting the population, families, friends and political parties, the likely outcome of the forthcoming General Election is that a Tory majority will take the U.K. out of the EU within a matter of weeks. A Labour win will result in at least a year of chaos as the flip/floppers try to con the people who’ve voted them into power with a ‘new Brexit deal’ followed by a ‘confirmatory vote’ (No it’s not a second referendum) to let the British people decide on something they already decided 3 1/2 years ago. The Flid Dems, well they’re living in fucking La La Land so Fuck them. They’re not gonna be in government. The SNP however could quite easily hold the balance of power in the new parliament and  Catweazle Corbyn has already agreed to give them a new referendum in return for their support.  My question is this., Why is it OK to be an English hating Scottish or Welsh nationalist but the idea of being a proud Englishman, (or Doris) is regarded as being worse than the long lost offspring of Hitler and  Myra Hindley? In my opinion England which is the cash cow for the U.K. should let the bottom feeders go if that’s what they wish. On the condition that all the bullshit stops on day one and the benefits of being Englands skint relatives become their problem and the cash and also the goodwill finishes there and then. The same goes for Wales and Northern Ireland. It’s make your mind up time. Englands 55 million citizens will, in all probability fare a hell of a lot better than them. So I think it’s about time that the English started calling these separatists bluff and if it comes to it, waving bye bye to the whinging neighbours and if one day when they realise what a cuntish thing they’ve done, maybe they can be allowed, after a lot of apologising and grovelling to come back with their tails between their legs and shut the fuck up for another couple of hundred years.

• Like 2

I won't quote it in case I break the internet. But I agree.

If you are asked your nationality, and you reply, English, the room will go quiet and everyone will stare at you, certain in their mind that you are a knuckle dragging racist thug. It's fine for any other cunt to be proud of being whatever they are, but 'proud to be English means 'racist'.

The minorities never really wanted to stamp out racism.. they just wanted to take control of it. They have. We're fucked. 

Death camps for aryans within 30 years. That'll wipe the smiles off the faces of the, by then, middle aged millennials who allowed it to happen. lol lol 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you are asked your nationality, and you reply, English, the room will go quiet and everyone will stare at you, certain in their mind that you are a knuckle dragging racist thug. It's fine for any other cunt to be proud of being whatever they are, but 'proud to be English means 'racist'.

The minorities never really wanted to stamp out racism.. they just wanted to take control of it. They have. We're fucked. 

Death camps for aryans within 30 years. That'll wipe the smiles off the faces of the, by then, middle aged millennials who allowed it to happen. lol lol 

Thing is though Eric, is the cunts who believe that are fucking English themselves. It seems to be a middle class guilt complex. 

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Another chance for me to have a go at the middle class

It is a more of a psuedo-intellectual thing where you have not really got an answer and are too thick to realise what the problem is but would like people to think that you do have an answer. Another wonderful thing is the word "whitesplaining", where you are whitey with a guilt complex about black sufference.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This point has always boiled my piss. The Scots, Welsh and Irish are happy to be bursting with pride about their homelands (although most seem to live here and speak with a middle counties accent) yet the common view of the English is the larger swilling football shirted cunt on the piss in the med. We've got plenty to be proud about and Billys point about letting Scotland in particular decide their fate is spot on- they'd be up shit creak on their own for a generation. 

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

It is a more of a psuedo-intellectual thing where you have not really got an answer and are too thick to realise what the problem is but would like people to think that you do have an answer. Another wonderful thing is the word "whitesplaining", where you are whitey with a guilt complex about black sufference.

Good ole Lilly Allen has been shooting her gob off again. This time the 'never be slaves' in Rule Brittania. Yet another middle class twat with a guilt complex 

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This point has always boiled my piss. The Scots, Welsh and Irish are happy to be bursting with pride about their homelands (although most seem to live here and speak with a middle counties accent) 

I say!

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404

Blame the americunts and their anti-english sentiment and propaganda they've been churning out of their media since the end of the 40's.

It should be an Englishman's god given right and law to skewer americunt tourists with a 16' sword bayonet made of Sheffield steel when they see fit. ✌️

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Blame the americunts and their anti-english sentiment and propaganda they've been churning out of their media since the end of the 40's.

It should be an Englishman's god given right and law to skewer americunt tourists with a 16' sword bayonet made of Sheffield steel when they see fit. ✌️

I dare say old bean you'd most likey fall on it first

Panzermurphybaby 

Guest Erroreptile404
12 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Golly gosh reppers old boy id say you'd have the greatest difficulty finding your own anal passage even with the aid of a soapy finger..what what 

Panzermurphybaby 

103623206_-_churchill_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq

57 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Why theres that American chap..winnie..top hole reppers old bean..top hole

Panzermurphybaby 

Churchill is on record as saying if he could go back and change his place of birth, he'd have chosen the USA

Please start a multi called Burlington Bertieknacker and post is this style always

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Churchill is on record as saying if he could go back and change his place of birth, he'd have chosen the USA

Please start a multi called Burlington Bertieknacker and post is this style always

The last thing the internet needs is another cunt like 'Sir Limply Stoke' from isacunt. Tedious cunt. Fuck knows how Judge puts up with the prick.