CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crowdfunding

Guest Erroreptile404

1 hour ago, Decimus® said:

I think it's time you hung up the wig and made a quiet, dignified exit.

You've experienced nadirs before, but I've never come across a crop of members less impressed by your piss poor act or more immune to your spasticated attempts at manipulation.

Nobody wants you here and nobody is laughing with you, or even at you anymore. You can either fuck off now or hang about like a bad smell, rattling, grassing and embarrassing yourself.

Look at your actions last night if you need a nudge to make a decision, flitting from thread to thread desperately clicking iron and sad face buttons, trying to drum up a bit of controversy.

It didn't work, you're finished here. Now fuck off and don't come back.

Hear Hear!

On 01/12/2019 at 22:11, Frank said:

Erreptorille, what on earth have you done that allows certain members to call you a nonce without punishment? What the fuck is going on?

I've just flown in after being exceptionally busy for the past few days in Edinburgh, a fine city with plenty going on. Having made a quick perusal of the past few day's discourse I must say I'm disappointed. Some punters who should know better can expect an arse kicking...

@Decimus® & @Wolfie are coolered for Rule 13 violation, @Major Cunt for Rule 12, all three are off site for 48 hours.

37 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've just flown in after being exceptionally busy for the past few days in Edinburgh, a fine city with plenty going on. Having made a quick perusal of the past few day's discourse I must say I'm disappointed. Some punters who should know better can expect an arse kicking...

@Decimus® & @Wolfie are coolered for Rule 13 violation, @Major Cunt for Rule 12, all three are off site for 48 hours.

Very much not my fight, your Worship, but just as a matter of interest, what happens if a mod breaks one of the much-vaunted rules? A spot of self flagellation or bugger all? I suspect all animals are equal but some are more equal than others. 

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Very much not my fight, your Worship, but just as a matter of interest, what happens if a mod breaks one of the much-vaunted rules? A spot of self flagellation or bugger all? I suspect all animals are equal but some are more equal than others. 

The very act of being a moderator is like being a staff representative .. it is in itself an act of self flagellation and punishment.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm pleased you've taken a lighter approach on this occasion. Let's hope we see a little more maturity from these players upon their return.

On 01/12/2019 at 19:49, Decimus® said:

I'd like a strong solvent to dissolve the disgusting shit Frank pasted on the walls the last time he had the balls to get himself banned. 

If I'm going to spend a few months in The Cooler, I'd rather not have to sit there staring at his amateur 'Art Attack' Lolita finger paintings, the noncey Neil Buchanan cunt.

Norwich

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/election-2019-50508430/election-battleground-norwich

48 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Hang about, Jewdy. Alan 'Fagin' Sugar is a cockney, motormouth, fucking wanker of Jewish descent. So he shares far more of your traits than mine.

Get your facts right and lay off the sauce mate.

There’s something very ugly about your character, mc. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but when I do, you’ll be the first to know. 

Edited by Frank
‘ugly’ in a weaselly wannabe sort of way.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Frank said:

There’s something very ugly about your character, mc. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but when I do, you’ll be the first to know. 

He's a cringeworthy little try hard faggot.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Make your fucking mind up, Franco. Last week you were attempting to tongue my arsehole and inviting me for a few shandy bass. Now all over sudden you think you've channeled the spirit of Sigmund Freud.

You're all over the fucking show. You stupid wanker.

• Like 1

On 03/12/2019 at 11:02, Mrs Roops said:

You've 'just flown in', yes? From the international, world-renowned hub of cosmopolitan business network that links Llandudno to Liverpool airport? You're so important! Lol.

Anyway, on point: I acknowledge my breach of rules and fully accept your action. However, while recognising Rule 13 ('Do not make direct accusations, suggestions or inferences of paedophilia') surely the same ruling must apply to other members. Why, therefore, was Reptile404 allowed to use an avatar of Gary Glitter?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You've 'just flown in', yes? From the international, world-renowned hub of cosmopolitan business network that links Llandudno to Liverpool airport? You're so important! Lol.

Anyway, on point: I acknowledge my breach of rules and fully accept your action. However, while recognising Rule 13 ('Do not make direct accusations, suggestions or inferences of paedophilia') surely the same ruling must apply to other members. Why, therefore, was Reptile404 allowed to use an avatar of Gary Glitter?

It's still less disturbing than his last avatar. Who on earth would think of photoshopping Ainsley Harriett wanking off a giant black cock into a frying pan. 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's still less disturbing than his last avatar. Who on earth would think of photoshopping Ainsley Harriett wanking off a giant black cock into a frying pan. 

Lol.