CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m out enjoying the fruits of my labour - just fitted a diesel night heater to our log cabin, so I’m in a tee shirt and watching a movie, in almost tropical warmth. I’m going to try and slip a finger up Mrs A quite soon, as she’s quite pissed.

"log cabin"? Why don't you just fucking log out you boring cunt.

10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m out enjoying the fruits of my labour - just fitted a diesel night heater to our log cabin, so I’m in a tee shirt and watching a movie, in almost tropical warmth. I’m going to try and slip a finger up Mrs A quite soon, as she’s quite pissed.

She's most likely celebrating that now you've fitted heating she can resign you to your shed 12 months of the year? Is your shed apex or pent roof?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's all pay per view Ratty, or don't you have a Big Bastard Cunts TV licence.

Frau Rat takes care of such nonsense CBB. I honestly wouldn't know how much it costs these days. Presumably I can still get a black and white one for being a Nazi?

23 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You'd actually require some bollocks first for that to happen and to stop hiding behind "decco's" apron strings.

Quick question, 404. Whilst you're grooming prepubescent boys on Xbox live from a gaming chair purchased with a DLA allowance. Are you still strapped into your calipers, and wearing Superman y-fronts?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Quick question, 404. Whilst you're grooming prepubescent boys on Xbox live from a gaming chair purchased with a DLA allowance. Are you still strapped into your calipers, and wearing Superman y-fronts?

Do you want to type that out again.. make it a little more intelligible?

What did you study at university?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
23 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I expect you're one of those thick twats that says "PIN number" also.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Do you want to type that out again.. make it a little more intelligible?

What did you study at university?

I'm half-cut today Francis, give me a break, hey. Some of us were out in the real world on the piss and the bugle, while you spent an evening alone with the shipping forecast.

You sad rattling wanker. 

• Like 1

@Frank I can run rings around you whenever I choose, you know it, the faithful know it, and I certainly know it.

Listen, just reading the preface to Machiavelli's "The Prince" doesn't make you a master of manipulation.

You've upset every single decent poster here at one time or another, and the crowds with me.

Your clique consists of a nonce, a yank, and a couple of thick non-entitys.

Basically, you're absolutely fucked...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You're the next to be taken out of the game simpleton. I can assure you that sticking your thick fucking head above the parapet was not a bright idea.

Come on then!

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

@Frank I can run rings around you whenever I choose, you know it, the faithful know it, and I certainly know it.

Listen, just reading the preface to Machiavelli's "The Prince" doesn't make you a master of manipulation.

You've upset every single decent poster here at one time or another, and the crowds with me.

Your clique consists of a nonce, a yank, and a couple of thick non-entitys.

Basically, you're absolutely fucked...

Nonentities or non-entities actually, your imaginary degree wasn't in English I presume.