CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aussie and Kiwi twats

colonelkurtz

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You truly are a bigot.  Floyd was a gentle giant who had just been released from prison after serving time for a crime of violence and he also got mad if people did not say "hi" to him. He was a good father to his kid when he wasn't in jail.

better a bigot than a spigot.

..or some such

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

If you say so Herr Oberst. How many people does it take to change a Jewish mother’s lightbulb?

You go out and enjoy yourselves. I’ll just sit here alone in the dark already.

good to see you getting with the programme Jewdy. We'll have to have a proper catch up in the next few weeks.

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Sorry Marje, an internet site like this is about moaning..... that’s what it’s there for. In fact, I would argue that it is in the interest of the  ruling class to allow sites like this to exist so that really angry cunts can let off a bit of steam...... it’s called catharsis Marjorie. 

Yes, you could argue that all cunts like me do is moan but all you know about me is that I moan on a moaning website. Wow! How long did it take you to work that out brainiac? Of course that’s not good enough for wankers like you who disagree with me. So you make up shit like i’m fat, queer and a cripple, like that’s going to shut me up. We ain’t in school now Marjorie, grow up for fucks sake.

Of course, being thick as shit you then brag that your are a filthy money grabbing drug dealer who has been to prison. I didn’t make that up Marje, you offered yourself up for judgement. You could be making that up in the hope that you can impress the other little boy braggarts on this site. It’s not my fault you are so desperate to be liked. Selling your bollocks for popularity ain’t much of a deal in my opinion Marje. But you do what you like mate. I’ve got another fucking puncture in my wheelchair so i’m well pissed off.

You're always pissed off punctured wheelchair or not. Anyway how the fuck do you get so many when you're a shut-in who doesn't leave his warden assisted flat.

And no this site isn't fucking amateur psychologist.com either wanker. We're meant to be nominating the cunts of the world, but seeing as you fit that bracket I'm not surprised you get caned regularly.

You're a dense fucking idiot troll who knows fuck all about fuck all.

Your judgement means fuck all too as 90% of members here think your a one trick pony irrelevant cunt.

Life imitating art, eh Jewdz?

12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

good to see you getting with the programme Jewdy. We'll have to have a proper catch up in the next few weeks.

Invite him round for a shower Ratty, he could do with a wash.

PM me and I'll send you some Zyklon B shower crystals...

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

He’s making a right dogs dinner of that. He won’t winalot unless he’s got a pal or a chum to back him. He’s barking up the wrong tree.

He's the lead saxophonist. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, King Billy said:

He’s the top dog and the dogs dinner. An all round ‘Good boy.’

Never mind all that,  the restrictions to live sports have been lifted, KB.  However, chess players will be checked. I'm on knights, and so I've already been to the pawn shop. 

9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Never mind all that,  the restrictions to live sports have been lifted, KB.  However, chess players will be checked. I'm on knights, and so I've already been to the pawn shop. 

Seems pretty black and white to me. I get board with chess. I like to keep on the move. If you don’t believe me you can check mate.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Seems pretty black and white to me. I get board with chess. I like to keep on the move. If you don’t believe me you can check mate.

I thought you had a castle?

Guest judgetwi
On 30/05/2020 at 13:25, Major Cunt said:

Your judgement means fuck all too as 90% of members here think your a one trick pony irrelevant cunt.

So you’re only speaking for 90 % now Marjorie? What happened? Where did this unexpected outbreak of modesty spring from? 

You haven’t got a touch of Charlie Chan’s revenge have you mate? Now that would break my fucking heart.