CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Where is your Mask?' Self-styled Covid Unofficial fuckwipes

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Well so much for a first day of the new normal, whatever crap that is,  buying a poxy pint took 40 minutes because already incompetent staff have been taught a whole load of silly procedures. Of course this brings out the army of world class clipboard waving arseholes who enjoy their fantasy power and playing boss. What  lot of unnecessary  dictat and lies. More fool the public who would follow the rules over a cliff. Fuck that, I'm doing it my way - blanket ignorance.

images.jpg

Some cunts love it all. It's all rather akin to the village speed awareness cunts and the like. The self appointed arbiters on their power trip. This Covid thing is a bottomless pit of self gratification.

The only cunts that take them seriously are themselves. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Well so much for a first day of the new normal, whatever crap that is,  buying a poxy pint took 40 minutes because already incompetent staff have been taught a whole load of silly procedures. Of course this brings out the army of world class clipboard waving arseholes who enjoy their fantasy power and playing boss. What  lot of unnecessary  dictat and lies. More fool the public who would follow the rules over a cliff. Fuck that, I'm doing it my way - blanket ignorance.

images.jpg

'The taverns are fair full of gadabouts making merry this eve. And though I may press my face against the window like an urchin at a confectioner’s, I am tempted not by the sweetmeats within. A dram in exchange for the pox is an ill bargain indeed.'

Samuel Pepys 1664  Great London Plague.  ( 'Anybody who went into a pub today is a cunt'  Me)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

images.jpg

Enjoy the bag over your head with an oxygen drip feed Motherfucker. 

So at 5pm my street erupted with applause, whoop de whoops, yelling and cunts grabbing anything they could lay their hands on to make a noise. At the finish I asked my neighbour and head of the cartoon family what it was about? "Have you been under a stone? Its the applause for the 72nd Anniversary of the NHS. We've all been told to come out and make a noise". "Yaay" cheered his kids. So I politely asked him if he wasn't told to do this, would he have done this off his own back? "Er....well.....I'm not sure"! 

So there you have it folks! This country has turned into a fucking nation of unthinking automatons who have to be told what to do and when to do it. And they do it. 

I fucking despair. I really do. Or do I? I'm not so fucking sure now! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So at 5pm my street erupted with applause, whoop de whoops, yelling and cunts grabbing anything they could lay their hands on to make a noise. At the finish I asked my neighbour and head of the cartoon family what it was about? "Have you been under a stone? Its the applause for the 72nd Anniversary of the NHS. We've all been told to come out and make a noise". "Yaay" cheered his kids. So I politely asked him if he wasn't told to do this, would he have done this off his own back? "Er....well.....I'm not sure"! 

So there you have it folks! This country has turned into a fucking nation of unthinking automatons who have to be told what to do and when to do it. And they do it. 

If we slaughtered all the spastics, there would only be about 5% of us left. And the world would be a much better place. I'm going to go and sharpen something big And shiny. 

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought you lived in a caravan in Abbey Wood.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Make sure you give them a knock in a few weeks when Rishi tells Simon Stevens to go and get fucked. No Turkey for you this year Gyps, but the memory of your neighbours clapping will suffice. It’s a vocation after all. No?

On 06/07/2020 at 01:40, camberwell gypsy said:

NO DESPAIRING PERMITTED.    YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

On 06/07/2020 at 02:46, Eric Cuntman said:

If we slaughtered all the spastics, there would only be about 5% of us left. And the world would be a much better place. I'm going to go and sharpen something big And shiny. 

When there’s no more room in hell. The spastics will walk the earth.

George A Romero.... or was it Floyd?

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Romero. That tune playing in the shopping mall in 'Dawn Of The Dead' is fucking impossible to get out of your head.

I love that film. I only realised that Fly Boy is Ving Rhames after about the 4th time I watched it.