CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eurovision Song Cuntest

and

So, it's the night of the Eurovision Song Cuntest, I couldn't give a fuck, but I will say this, if we don't win, you Euro cunts can say goodbye to your biggest and stupidest financial benefactor, so bear that in mind when you cast you vote for another shit song from Norway, you cunts.

euro2010.png

Most Cuntscorner contributors will be watching this hi-camp gay shit because they love it. Glued to Europuffery in no particular order in an utter trance will be...

Eddie

Decipus

Mr and Mrs Ape

Manky ( at Eurovision Canal St party ).

Ding

Bill Stickers

Gay Gurt

Neil Knobjockey

Quincy.

Plus usual suspects

Euro-cunt, gender-neutral arse-candles performing their singularly dreary, talentless pish in front of an audience of mature squirters and man-bag wearing shirtlifters. I would visit fire upon them to cleanse the bastards, but as it is, I'm half cut on spiced rum and thrashing out Black Mountain Side on my Danelectro, like any proper bloke would. Any cunt watching this fuck-arsery should be kneecapped and scalped, but not necessarily in that order. Bastards.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I stand corrected ( on i phone)

Is Mrs Ape on a night off tonight ?

Why do you continually blame your appalling command of written English on your "i phone"? It's not a sentient being - it does what you tell it.

With regards Mrs Ape - yes, she took the night off for Eurovision. 

We wont win, we wont even come close to winning. Even if someone discovered Lennon and McCartney's finest ever song in a vault somewhere and submitted it, we wouldn't even be in the top ten. It's all political and we have made too many enemies. Plus of course this year's entry is shite as it usually is.

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm watching it because my "friend" invited (dragged) me round to her house. Next year I'm fucking off to South Sandwich Island because that's about the only place not showing this shitfest.

Btw: That hostess has got to be older than me

Is your friend a lesbian ?

29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm watching it because my "friend" invited (dragged) me round to her house.

I warned you that Helen Lederer was a cunt, but you wouldn't fucking listen. 

Guest Ollyboro

200 fucking million cunts apparently watch this parade of warbling sexual degenerates. Assuming that pudding bowl cut cunt from Korea and the Arab world don't watch it, oh and most of the rural poor in India, Africa and South America. That still leaves a fucking high percentage of telly watchers as Hi-NRG cock snorkelers.

Guest judgetwi

The overuse of the word "apparently" is a dead giveaway. So many of you have accidentally stumbled across this campfest it must be a conspiracy! You have my sympathy.

Guest Manky

I love Eurovision.

Armed with Paveway and Brimstone missiles plus a few 500lb smart bombs, the Eurovision Typhoon is a superb piece of kit to fuck up someone's day