CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

22 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

Whatever his faults might be Carl does not play to the field and currently you have as much life in you as a dead sheep.

Carl is a total fucking bellend, there's absolutely no getting away from it.

So listen closely and listen good, as this will be the first and last compliment I ever pay you. In the unlikely event that one of Proper's ponzi schemes comes good and in his subsequent benevolence he allows the members to decide which poster they'd most like to see kicked off the site, all my multis and I would vote to keep you on here over creepy Carl fucking Sway.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

HS, allow me to introduce Carl Sway. Being a Yank would actually improve this useless, burst sack of rotting vulture offal's reputation immeasurably. Sadly for us all, he's simply a hopelessly sensitive little cunt completely devoid of any conceivable value other than the small potential benefit he could offer the farming industry by rendering his stunted frame down into pig feed.

His favourite activity, quite possibly his entire life's ambition, is to make incredibly questionable statements, take offence when others react negatively to his opinion and then block anyone who tries to argue with him. This is shortly followed by a week-long display of gloating to what he imagines is his captive audience over his cunning ability to be seen by the members he blocks, whilst being completely unable to read any of their (again imaginary) thousands of replies criticising him.

The adrenaline rush from these perceived victories combined with the complete ignorance that no cunt is actually listening to him seems to give him just enough self esteem to drag out a few more days of life from what must be a truly miserable existence.

And that's it, really. Carl Sway. Everything and anything you need to know about the cunt. I even tried to flesh it out a bit, but this is really all there is.

Sorry.

Spot on. He also reads every single post submitted by the people he blocks by hitting the reveal button, and then tries to act all ignorant of the content when he responds to it. What a fucking wanker. 

I don’t know what the standard used to be round here, but if this fucking spastic really was a big noise… things have improved. 

• Like 4

On 28/09/2022 at 23:58, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Are you a yank?

I'm gonna take a wild guess that you know that a lot of British people use the words 'bro' and 'bitch'. And where I reside is none of your business. In your brief tenure here, you have yet to impress, and that's being kind.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Spot on. He also reads every single post submitted by the people he blocks by hitting the reveal button, and then tries to act all ignorant of the content when he responds to it. What a fucking wanker. 

I don’t know what the standard used to be round here, but if this fucking spastic really was a big noise… things have improved. 

Once again, you're not blocked, child. And how could you possibly know what I read and what I don't. Idiotic spastic fucking wanker, totally inaccurate guesswork. Fuck you. Fuck off. Shit hasn't improved. Fat useless bald has-been cunt.

6 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

I'm gonna take a wild guess that you know that a lot of British people use the words 'bro' and 'bitch'. And where I reside is none of your business. In your brief tenure here, you have yet to impress, and that's being kind.

You really are something of a cunt. Now, fuck off and hand your homework in.

10 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Once again, you're not blocked, child. And how could you possibly know what I read and what I don't. Idiotic spastic fucking wanker, totally inaccurate guesswork. Fuck you. Fuck off. Shit hasn't improved. Fat useless bald has-been cunt.

Is Diddums rattled? Bang on the floor and see if mummy will bring you some choc-choc, Dude.

11 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

"Yo, yo, it's Carl Sway in for Tim Westwood, bro" ...it wouldn't surprise me, honestly. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is Diddums rattled? Bang on the floor and see if mummy will bring you some choc-choc, Dude.

I have no idea how you have the temerity to even log onto this place today after such a withering, vicious and laser-like attack, Eric. You’re finished in this place, there’s simply no coming back from such an eloquent put-down…worthy of the great Harridan Helmet Hag himself. You’re fucked.

• Like 1

Dear derek hardman, it's been a sad spectacle, watching your decline and disintegration, these last few months. You used to be mildly amusing, can't you somehow go back to that setting? I fear all is lost. My last post on this thread was openly mocking your style, but all you do in response is start up with your childish chat again. You're spent, now exhibiting the same kind of desperation as whiffy and ducky dickhead. Sad.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Dear derek hardman, it's been a sad spectacle, watching your decline and disintegration, these last few months. You used to be mildly amusing, can't you somehow go back to that setting? I fear all is lost. My last post on this thread was openly mocking your style, but all you do in response is start up with your childish chat again. You're spent, now exhibiting the same kind of desperation as whiffy and ducky dickhead. Sad.

Spot on. Brilliant. At fucking last someone has rocked up with the bollocks to take this amateur on. The end of @Eric Cuntman is a thing to observe. Fair play Carl, kill this little cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

You’re absolutely right Carl. Wolfie, Decs and myself are shit at this compared to you. @Dyslexic cnut will be your second in command now that you’re top dog.

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’re absolutely right Carl. Wolfie, Decs and myself are shit at this compared to you. @Dyslexic cnut will be your second in command now that you’re top dog.

@Carl Sway. What I meant to say was, eat shit you stupid little cunt. I thought you were ok when you turned up. But you’ve proven yourself time and time again to be a smug, arrogant, prissy little thin skinned crybaby. Launching unprovoked attacks on all and sundry, and then claiming victimhood like a snidey schoolchild. Leading nicely into the final point, you are a creepy, Tim Westwood-esque borderline pervert. 
 You don’t fit in here. Fuck off before you get fucked off. 

I’m about a quarter inch away from making you my new Saucepants. Your choice, shitcunt.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Looks like derek's getting carried away again, but in an exceedingly boring way. Shame really, he used to be merely average. I will not lose. And dizzy cunt is also a proper dickhead. I hate that cunt. Come on derek, what's your next move?

Anybody here you don’t hate? Pathetic little girl. Think very hard before naming anyone, bear in mind that they think you’re a sinister fucking freak that should be on a register too…

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Looks like derek's getting carried away again, but in an exceedingly boring way. Shame really, he used to be merely average. I will not lose. And dizzy cunt is also a proper dickhead. I hate that cunt. Come on derek, what's your next move?

I have read the entire thread and come to the conclusion that you are a total fuckwit.

Even from the other side of the planet you stand out for all the wrong reasons. 

• Like 4